Hello everyone new and old!

Posted by CookieSlayer666

Hello to everyone who knows me, and everyone who doesn't.... :)

Posted by Corrupt

You live in San Diego? I'm an OB rat, what about you? And welcome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

randum name XD

Posted by #061402

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Welcome to VGC, enjoy your stay. ;)

I'm originally from North Wales, but moved to Spring Valley almost 3 years ago...
And as for the name, I've used it for about 7 years... So basically anyone I've played with will recognize me pretty quickly as nobody else uses it. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Oh, Spring Valley? So you live about 40 minutes from me, coolness. I used to live in Bonita which is a mere stone's throw from there. And what exactly prompted you to move from Wales to San Diego? School/business related things, or what?

The missus has family that lives out here, so we came back to be with her family... quite the jump eh? I like it here, although it's the same as back home, just different problems. Landscapes different but I like things from both as well as dislike things from both.

Posted by O.T.L

hi dood!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Good choice on da number!! :D I'm a 666/1337 freak!!!! :D:D:D

For any one who doesn't know CookieSlayer666, click da contest link!! *hint*

I'm all over the place to be honest, VGRPG, KOR, RC, TC, Civ-Online... You'll find that I'm staff at 3 of the 5... :)
But yes! The 666 goes with my love for metal, and I've no idea where the CookieSlayer came from, but it stuck and that's what everyone knows me as so it's staying that way... It'll be sad when I'm 45-50 playing games with CookieSlayer666 as my tag... :D

Posted by S

Welcome.

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Linkman

Welcome.

Do yourself a favor, and just ignore the trolls, one being netman. Seriously, people will think better of you.

Posted by Shade

Aw hell, my welcome was deleted along with most of the thread. Lame.

Welcome I guess!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Nothing is ever deleted. Just moved to the wacko board.

Posted by Xero

Welcome #2 :)