Pop up ad you FOOL jEzzzIE sCUM bELL

Posted by WackoHater

You are a moron running a pop up ad you FOOL !!!!

IT IS CAUSING A SECURITY WARNING IN IE YOU STUPID ARSEWIPE !!!!

YOU JUST KEEP DIGGING DEEPER TO THE BOTTOM OF LAKE MORONHOOD YOU CLOWN !!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, Internet Exploiter sucks anyways. I get no popups using firefox + adblockplus!!! You probably have malware, I suggest you goto here & follow da instructions
http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407

and incase your too lazy to click....

[QUOTE=http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407]*** Please do not send private messages to any of the helpers! ***

* These private messages will be ignored and deleted.
* All tech support help will only be provided in the forum for all to benefit from.

*** Please DO NOT post HJT logs in a thread! ***

* This is not a HijackThis log reading forum.
* It is a Malware Removal forum which means you must run this standard cleaning procedure.
* HijackThis logs while useful, do not tell you if a PC has malware.

*** THIS IS A MALWARE REMOVAL GUIDE! NOT A CURE ALL FOR SLOW PC's GUIDE! ***

* A slow PC is not always caused by malware. It could just be due to what you run!

* Try the tips in the below link first for slow PC issues. Note these tips are not necessary for nor are they part of normal malware cleaning:
o Basic computer maintenance everyone should do
* If they do not resolve your slow PC problems, continue on to the below malware removal procedures.

*** IMPORTANT NOTES - READ THESE ***

* Do not use Multiple Antivirus Applications or Software Firewalls
o Antivirus: If you have multiple antivirus applications installed on your PC, please choose the one you prefer and uninstall all others. Do this now before continuing because you will only be asked to do it later if not done now. This does not mean online scanners. It is only referring to full antivirus applications like McAfee, Symantec, AVG, Avast, AntiVir, Kaspersky, etc.
o Firewall: Only use one software firewall. Running multiple software firewalls is unnecessary and using more than one software firewall on the same connection could cause issues with connectivity to the Internet or other unexpected behavior including excessive use of system resources which will slow down overall PC performance.
* Also please DO NOT post any logs directly inline with your message.
o See this: HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post
* Do you want your PC fixed?!!? If yes then finish everything requested.
* Please do not cheat by skipping any steps. Run ALL steps in the READ & RUN ME. You are only hurting yourself and you will waste more time in the long run if you ignore or skip steps.
* I repeat, do not send private messages to any of the helpers! These private messages will be ignored and deleted.

Now complete ALL of the below steps including the specific cleaning instructions for your Windows Version

Step 1: House Cleaning & Setup

* Uninstalling malware programs - Work thru the below link to uninstall any bad stuff that should not be installed on your PC. This may in some instances even resolve your problems. It takes a small amount of time (based on your exerience level) to do this comparison, but it well worth the effort.
o Uninstall Malware via Add/Remove Programs

* Skip this Sun Java update procedure if using Windows 98 or ME. Uninstall ALL old Sun Java versions because they have vulnerabilities and then get updated.
o See: Updating Sun Java

* **** Msconfig must be set for Normal Startup mode **** NOTE: If you don't do this you will be delayed in getting help for your problems!!!!You MUST be sure that MSconfig is not being used to control Startups.
o Note: That some Window's OSs (like Win 2K, 2003) do not have MSconfig! Run the procedure in the below link for your Windows version:
o Use MSconfig to setup for Normal Startup Mode
o Read this to better understand why not to use MSconfig: Dealing with Startup Processes

* Empty ALL Quarantine type folders for antivirus and antispyware applications.
o This step of house cleaning may save a load of time later (reduced scanning time) and can significantly reduce the size of logs being posted later. Here is just one example for doing this with Norton/Symantec:
+ Removing files from Norton AntiVirus Quarantine

* Empty your Recycle Bin

* Empty Norton Nprotect folder - If you are a Symantec/Norton user make sure you empty their Norton Nprotect folder guarding the Recycle Bin.
o See Emptying the Norton Protected Recycle Bin

* Download and install CCleaner
o Now run Ccleaner with the default options (that means don

Posted by WackoHater

It's not malware you idiot, it is Jezzie Scum Ball running ads you clown !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

See da square image at da bottom of da page!!!! They all wanted to know where da DOS attack of visitors were from, so I updated da image!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Keep your trap shut you monumental flop !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, I thought you hated dis place!! So why do you care about it enough to freak out about a little pop-up!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

You are dumber than a box of rocks you greedy fool !!!

Now tell everyone how many Wacko forums you have been fired from and how many you have ruined or caused to be shut down moron !!!

You will lose every member that comes here you idiotic clown !!!!

I would not put you in charge of a cock fight you STOOGE !!!!

Posted by junior senior

rapeware

Posted by WackoHater

Originally Posted by WackoHater
The forum does not even work properly you FOOL !!!!

JezzieScumBell
It works just fine!!!! You are da one who doesn't work properly!!! You don't know how to use FireFox and Adblock!!! I used Internet Explorer and boom...a pop-up!!! Proves only n00bies who use Intenet Explorer get them!!! Oh, remember, we are buddies!!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOTIC MORON, YOU TRIED THE SAME S H I T ON YOUR OTHER MORON FORUMS JACK ARSE !!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [b]You will lose every member that comes here you idiotic clown !!!! [/B]

Look at

http://v2.webstats.motigo.com/s?id=405463

and explain why da pageview record here was just crushed!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by n64 man

PSST... sounds like WackoLover never heard of IE7PRO... LOL

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Look at

http://v2.webstats.motigo.com/s?id=405463

and explain why da pageview record here was just crushed!!! :D:D:D:D

It was not due to your idiotic S H I T you bonehead !!!!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: It was not due to your idiotic S H I T you bonehead !!!!!

It was because of one of da high quality threads. High quality threads like that are made here all da time!!!! While over at your Forum Poster Dump, only when I post are high quality threads and posts made!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by junior senior

poco

Posted by n64 man

Poco + Junior Senior = Spam

Quoting junior senior: poco

Posted by junior senior

anime itt

Posted by mis0

HUUUUUUUUUUR POCO ANIME PANIC LOL AM I FUNNIE YET GAIS?!!!

Posted by mis0

FART/PERIOD

HOW ABOUT NOW

Posted by junior senior

holy testicle tuesday

Posted by WackoHater

Hu, Hu, Hu.....You guys are really funny, you have me rolling on the floor !!! :rolleyes:

PS: You duds make JezzieDumbBell look like Henny Youngman !!!
:p:

Posted by junior senior

hey what happened with gomer pyle

Posted by n64 man

Wackohater is a messed up freak, he calls jesse JesseScumBell now, lol