What swear word should be edited into Number Man's posts

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

IMPORTANT DEMOCRATIC DECISION

Posted by #061402

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT NIIIIIIIIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT RECTUUUUUUUUUUUUUM FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS ****SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP ****SSSSSFLAAAAAAAAAAAPS BAAAAAAAAAAAALLS

HONK HONK

[IMG]http://www.the-isb.com/images/RoadRageVenom.gif[/IMG]

Posted by Ant

I thought about it, and I'm much more fond of NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGERS than CUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNT

Posted by Slade

number dude, number guy, numbers, ALL THE SAME

Let's see... I don't know, man, I'm considering making it a non-swear word. like

original post:
I thought I was "Mr. Numbers"?

edited:
I thought I was BEEEEWOOOOBEEEEWOOOO HONK HONK

But idk, let us discuss and debate this important matter thoroughly before coming to a decision.

Posted by Slade

oh, there's a poll. let me look this over

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I like HONK HONK.

wel done, slade :cool:

Posted by Ant

I hate it

Posted by cool gamer dad

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

Posted by Sapphire Rose

HEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK

Posted by ExoXile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'm sorry Exo, that isn't a valid poll option.

Posted by ExoXile

That just FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKrthers my FUUUUCKS.

Posted by #061402

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How about we just edit all further posts with an image of Road Rage Black Carnage?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

motion passed

court adjourned

Posted by ExoXile

X has a god complex.

Posted by Iris

BBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CCHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEEEEEEE

Posted by Slade

WHOA, WHOA

X, you gotta stay on top of this. Looks like numbers fella has the same issue exo used to with editing his posts back to something else. your plan, so you're the man... WE NEED... for this...

...to do it

Posted by #061402

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Posted by ExoXile

[COLOR=Silver][FONT=Trebuchet MS]FFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK
[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Numbers]
#061402 agrees: I approve of your Honk Honk edit.your friend is cooler than you, man

Posted by #061402

I'm not being paid to be cooler than him anyway.

in b4 edit

Posted by ExoXile

Well, it's hard to be cool when can't edit "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC[COLOR=silver]K[/COLOR]" in a Swedes post, so yeah.

I can't match up to you, X, you are far too cool.

And you should have some credit for actually being the first person on internet who's actually managed to get on my nerves, congrats.
I hope your life is complete.

Posted by The Judge

I say Crap because it reminds me of when Homer fell off existence and yelled "Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap." Plus it's not censored anyways so you don't have to worry about the random post having the wrong letter emphasized so it ends up like "****ppppppppppppppppp."

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=ExoXile;866984]Well, it's hard to be cool when can't edit "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUC[COLOR=silver]K[/COLOR]" in a Swedes post, so yeah.

I can't match up to you, X, you are far too cool.

And you should have some credit for actually being the first person on internet who's actually managed to get on my nerves, congrats.
I hope your life is complete.
quoting this in case it's edited like the numbers post above it

holy **** lol

Posted by The Judge

Ah, the Scottish. Always managing to [COLOR="black"]pi[/COLOR]ss even the calmest people off.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

<3 X

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;866991]quoting this in case it's edited like the numbers post above it

holy **** lol
Far too cool.

Posted by #061402

Quoting The X: quoting this in case it's edited like the numbers post above it

holy **** lol

I realized it sounded as though I was ****ed, so I erased some unnecessary parts. ALL B HAPY!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The X: What swear word should be edited into Number Man's posts

Wat.

Posted by maian

hahahaha that is hilarious man linko you are a genius

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Higsby. Man, what a dick.