"Batman" arrested for attacking mother and sister

Posted by Noir

http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0265288

But he looks so...decievingly nice. Ah well, goes to show you that you never know what goes on in someone's life, no matter how bright the limelight shines.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ANOTHER PUBLICITY STUNT, WARNER? ****ING HELL

Heath Ledger commits 'suicide', now Christian Bale beats up 'women'? Give it up.

Posted by Noir

Well, here's a post quoting a journal from a website claiming to explain the incident. Looks like Bale isn't completely at fault, if true.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000288/board/thread/112549160

Posted by Shade

Psh. Mom's just jealous that he left her in Wales to go be a big shot in LA with his dad. ***** needs to let go.

Posted by Speedfreak

ROBIN DIES.

JOKER KILLS DUMBEDORE.

TWOFACE GROWS A THIRD FACE.

Posted by maian

Is this news extremely reliable? Because if it is, I'm much more excited about the article stating Aaron Eckhart is reprising his Two Face role for a new Batman film. :cookie:

Posted by Shade

Quoting Speedfreak: ROBIN DIES.

JOKER KILLS DUMBEDORE.

TWOFACE GROWS A THIRD FACE.

SNAPE KILLS TRINITY WITH ROSEBUD

Posted by Speedfreak

So who's gonna be the Joker for the next movie?

Posted by maian

samuel l jackson

Posted by Speedfreak

He could totally be a supervillain after how he was in Unbreakable.

Posted by Shade

[quote]Zeta agrees: Haha oh *** someone needs to draw that now

Posted by Crazy K

I heard it was just a small altercation, nothing like beating the living **** out of them.

Posted by Noir

Quoting Crazy K: I heard it was just a small altercation, nothing like beating the living **** out of them.

Mmhmm. Apparently his mother and sister are drug addicts or something, and were hackling him for money. Allegedly, his sister jumped on him and started beating at him, and while he was trying to push her off his mum called the police. Something like that.
It can still somewhat soil his reputation, as the media has a way of warping a story much beyond its honest origins. All I had heard at first was he "roughed up" his mother and sister.