So I graduated

Posted by Klarth

Like, around a month ago.

Here are some images to corroborate my claim

We went out at like 7AM and bought a few bottles of bubbly. Last day, why the hell not.

The British runs off me like slime from a slug. Also, they made me shave on the last ****ing day. The rage.

My house's class of '08. National dress was an option instead of court dress. There were Scotsmen in kilts and krauts in lederhosen. Dread, taking advantage of his Wisconsin heritage, is the witchfinder.

Then there was a high-class party

I don't remember this, but it was certainly taken before someone drenched me in merlot

Note my invisible cufflinks

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I never got to go to my graduation (which would have been last month too) because I quit school early. :(

Posted by Klarth

Well this is certainly in the wrong board what the hell

I was on the verge of doing the same thing for a while, but opted into coming back for my last year after missing like six months of school. Not really sure if it was worth it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Shouldn't this be in Photos?

Posted by Ant

dread's national dress made me fukken bol

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting netman: Well this is certainly in the wrong board what the hell

Can I assume you were aiming for Member Pictures? Moved.

Congrats, dude. Funny how by the time you get there, it almost seems like it was all a waste of time, huh? But at least now you have a pretty piece of paper that tells people you're good enough to get a job.

Posted by Klarth

No, I've always known it was a waste of time. Considering much of that time was spent in a cavernous stone chamber singing the praises of a mythological middle-eastern sky deity, it hardly took long to grow listless. I don't know how I would have coped if they hadn't kept my spiritual guidance in check!

Pretty pieces of paper don't appear until I get my exam results in a few weeks. English is the only one I don't feel apprehensive about. That considered, the other two classes I took for A-level - politics and philosophy - weren't of my own volition, as "real schools" don't offer "heretical subjects" like psychology and business studies.

I never again have to step foot in a church for the rest of my life. My newfound freedom is wonderful.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

So now what happens.

Posted by Slade

Looks like a pretty good time, especially compared to the funeral procession graduations here in the states.

I skipped out on mine because it would've been held at a school I'd never attended that also happened to be full of back-country hicks.

Quoted post: dread's national dress made me fukken bol

. This thread needs more Dread.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angelwing: So now what happens.

Moving southwest, getting a flat, job, narcotics, going to uni at the end of 2009.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=netman;866530]
[IMG]http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v264/45/50/1609440088/n1609440088_69048_6323.jpg[/IMG]

Also, they made me shave on the last ****ing day. The rage.

You don't look a day over 12..

Posted by ExoXile

Man, America must have some creepy 12 year olds, durrhden.

@Newnetman: Congrats, and merlot's disgusting. :big_bird:

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Quoting netman: Moving southwest, getting a flat, job, narcotics, going to uni at the end of 2009.

Sweet. What are you taking at Uni?

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Tyler Durden: You don't look a day over 12..

And you certainly don't act it.

[img]http://g.photos.cx/-4c.nohomo[/img]

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Angelwing: Sweet. What are you taking at Uni?

English literature. Maybe a little photography on the side depending on what courses are available.

Posted by junior senior

jack's cute

Posted by Klarth

Sleazy is chic.

Posted by cool gamer dad

lookin classy. certainly looks his age, idk where you got that number buddy!

Quoting netman: Moving southwest, getting a flat, job, narcotics, going to uni at the end of 2009.

nothing outside of hydrocodone I hope >:[

don't get addicted

Posted by Klarth

My rule is that I no longer touch anything I can't produce from the comfort of my own home.

Posted by Lord of Spam

awwww, kyarfs all grown up :3

have fun, bastard. good luck in the future.

Posted by ExoXile

Nice try, Jack.
I found the original:

Posted by Lord of Spam

SHEEP SHAGGER

So what are you planning to do now? Got any career paths in mind, or are you just gonna veg out for a while?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=netman;867433]My rule is that I no longer touch anything I can't produce from the comfort of my own home.
please elaborate on your homegrown products

Posted by Klarth

I plan on investing in various seeds once I'm settled. Poppies and the good-old-green are on the agenda at present, given the luck I've had in the past with the latter. I'm not about to run out and purchase a chemistry set.

LoS - My dream job is anything involving photography and/or writing, but it's hardly sensible of me to aspire to that kind of height at this stage. Taking a year out between school and uni is a common thing for Brits to do; I'm moving southwest, getting a studio flat, going to temp or work retail to support myself, might do a bit of traveling on my own terms - I'm thinking a return to the US for a month or so is definitely on the cards.

Posted by Y2kMISFIT

wait i am confused... vgchat has two members with the name netman???

Posted by Klarth

No

I'm the new netman

Posted by ExoXile

Gotta get your butt to Sweden so I can buy you a beer.

Posted by Klarth

Trips in the planning stage so far this year:

France (next Tuesday)
Netherlands
LA
Chicago
North Korea
Hong Kong (tentatively)
Canada (tentatively)
Russia again (tentatively)

I'll have to save the bulk of my EU-hopping for next year

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hey, congrats buddy.

Though I never went to my graduation. 200 bucks? way too expensive for something so pointless.

Also, Chicago isn't that far of a drive to Niagara Falls. So yeah, gotta come to canada.

Posted by Klarth

You paid for your graduation? Oh lawd. Tickets to the ball afterwards were only

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

[QUOTE]You paid for your graduation? Oh lawd. Tickets to the ball afterwards were only

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

chicago's 45 mins from me. Let's hang out.

Posted by Klarth

My plans have gone topsy-turvy to the extent of Chicago being the only certainty.

you can be my legal booze acquisition merchant, beej.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

hah, come to milwaukee, I don't think a drinking age exists here