this kid

Posted by The underground

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=38232838

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

kid with a real-life replica of a buster sword mocks a kid with a real-life replica of a halo gun

universe implodes

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: kid with a real-life replica of a buster sword mocks a kid with a real-life replica of a halo gun

universe implodes

Well, one of them is a kid, and the other is a 24 year old.

Posted by Linkman

Seriously, this is just pretty much an arrogant case of the pot calling the kettle "black".

Posted by Shade

Maybe he's just pointing out another case of somebody owning nerdy video game memorabilia so that he can show the people making fun of him that he's not the only one out there.

GOTTA CONSIDER ALL THE ANGLES, PEOPLE

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm with Shade. I think Underground is honoring the kid.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I assume the toy car in the back is his Warthog?

Posted by #061402

He will probably be a great ****ing engineer in the future. But he should spend his time on something other than building replicas of game weapons.

Posted by CrystalPain

i remember when i used to make cardboard shields and swords to play with my cousins in my backyard. Thoses were the good days!

Posted by Xero

This kid reminds me of my step brother who spent all of his summer making swords and shields out of tape. ;_;

Posted by Last Fog

Pretty sure most of us as kids made custom toys out of tape/plastic/sticks what have you. Those were always the best kinds. This kid just took it to a whole new level. You have to give him credit, those replicas are incredible. He's a genius.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I convinced some kids that I could actually make samus parts from Metroid in 2nd grade. I just needed 50 cents for parts.

Posted by The Judge

I hate most of humanity.

No, I haven't looked at anything in this thread. I just have an odd feeling that my proclamation of hatred is appropriate somehow.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

is that the cardboard ****? If so that kid is ****ing awesome. The faggot even made mags and ****. How badass is that?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Last Fog: Pretty sure most of us as kids made custom toys out of tape/plastic/sticks what have you. Those were always the best kinds.

My brother and I engineered a trebuchet out of some scrap materals we found out in the desert behind my house. Part of a picnick table, some steel pipe, a massive ~20ft 2"x4" arm, and a pair of old car wheels+tires as counterweight. It could fling coke bottles and stuff pretty far.

I never made **** with plastic and tape unless it was for school.

unless said plastic was lego.

Posted by Fragliche

I'm not sure if I should be laughing at him for being such a nerdy shit, or admiring his skill.

Probably both.

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, reminds me of my physics final. had to build a catapult/trebuchet that could launch eggs. Forgot the distance it had to be.

Ended up gabbing a propane tank, some rope, and a soup ladle out of the garage and making a SWEET egg-launching device out of it.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The Judge: I just have an odd feeling that my proclamation of hatred is appropriate somehow.

Yeah it is.

It isn't. This kid is a genius.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah I was pretty impressed too until he started air-teabagging

That's what made the video for me. Before it was like "wow, this kid is pretty good" and then he did that. And then it was awesome.

Posted by Doe11

this is great