no

Posted by Ant

yeah I want to go to vegas!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

*unintelligible black guy chatter*

Posted by Ant

what the **** was that?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DARK KNIGHT I'M GONNA... BLAHBLAHBLAH AHHHH MAN I SHOT MY FRIEND DARK KNIGHT BLAH BLAH NIGGA 20 MINUTES

Posted by #061402

No, not yet.

Posted by Crazy K

Should I get it dood? Seriously I'll go to Gamestop and be like **** ya man, and pick dat **** up.

Posted by Lord of Spam

i dont know whats gojng on here, but i hate it

Posted by Ant

rightfully so

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

vamp was on fire with the m40 man, shat myself every time he appeared out of the bushes on creek

Posted by Crazy K

Vamp scared me countless times on CoD4. He would just pop out of nowhere and just dominate me.

Posted by Ant

yeah, that happened a lot with me as well :( Though I would have done better on Creek if I had the G3 available to me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

G3 and Creek don't mix. M16/ACOG, M40/ACOG for any distance or an SMG or RPD for mid-to close. Those are the only good guns for that map. But yeah, G3 takes three bullets to kill guys, and by that time they've already killed you with an M16 or gone around a corner. Plus, you don't seem like the kinda guy who would do well with single-shot guns unless they were ridiculously powerful (like the M40 with ACOG)

P.S. VEGAS? GOT VEGAS? VEGAS VEGAS. YEAH VEGAS GOT IT?

Posted by Ant

I like the G3, almost always did well with it when I used it before. DON'T TELL ME WHAT I'M GOOD AT...wait, nevermind. please don't ban me.

Shouldn't you have the G3 unlocked by now anyways? Thought it was early 30s... though I'm surprised you're good with it. Not many people are! Outside of hardcore anyways.

Posted by Ant

I'm like, 21 I think? That comes at 25 I believe.

oh, and I saw an ad for RSV2 for 40 bux at best buy. tempted, but eh.

It's a really, really good game actually.

Posted by Ant

*shooter

no I think I have enough shootan for now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

if you've played vegas 1 = good game
if you haven't played vegas 1 = GREAT GAME

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: I'm like, 21 I think?

Read that not knowing the topic. Thought you were braindead.

There's a possibility I'm still right.

Quoted post: if you've played vegas 1 = good game
if you haven't played vegas 1 = GREAT GAME

Great game either way. It took everything that made Vegas great and polished it up. Save for grenade indicators and lengthening the fuse of incendiaries. That's just ****ing stupid.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

CALL OF VEGAS

MODERN TACTICAL ESPIONAGE OF DUTY

Posted by #061402

So it's a good game worth buying or something?

Vegas? Yeah. Technically my most played Xbox game by faaaaaaaar.

Posted by #061402

I'm having a ****load of games I haven't completed at the moment though, so I'll have to see. Although it does look interesting..

Posted by Slade

How can people still be asking you dudes if gaemz like CoD4 and RSV2 are "good games"? They must have missed the one billion posts on vgc all about how awesome such and such a part is. OR THEY JUST DON'T CARE TO READ AS MUCH AS I DO

Posted by Ant

I didn't read them, that's for sure :cool:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

COD4 is awesome because it has the best FPS single player campaign (story wise and gameplay wise) and one of the best multiplayer engines for online. Hardly ever hear anyone ***** about lag in that game. Plus all the guns feel right.

Vegas is awesome because its super-customizable and has a good cover system. But it's super-glitchy.

Posted by #061402

Quoting The X: COD4 is awesome because it has the best FPS single player campaign (story wise and gameplay wise) and one of the best multiplayer engines for online. Hardly ever hear anyone ***** about lag in that game. Plus all the guns feel right.

Vegas is awesome because its super-customizable and has a good cover system. But it's super-glitchy.

I always like to hear "customizable." "Super-glitchy", on the other hand...

Posted by maian

I thought he was asking us if we had vaginas lol

Posted by Ant

well, DO YOU?

Posted by #061402

Whatiddy whatiddy dooh.

Posted by maian

well i do but i can make a penis come out of it if i need so i kinda have the best of both worlds lol

Posted by #061402

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

WRONG PERSON ANT

We should think of a prolonged swear word to edit into Number Man's posts.

Posted by Ant

like I said, I had an urge. That post was very exo like in nature. But yes, I agree on another curse word for Numbers.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGER

TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITS

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSE

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNT

Posted by Ant

what's with you people and spelling it arse?

regardless, C[COLOR="Lime"]u[/COLOR]nt and n[COLOR="Lime"]ig[/COLOR]ger are the winners here.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Rick Astley: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

We're no strangers to FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, you know the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, and so do I

Posted by #061402

Oh shi-

I feel so special.

Quoted post: But it's super-glitchy.

Works to Vegas' advantage. RSV2 doesn't have half as many, but Vegas' was just straight up fun. Throwing down 50 motion sensors to have full control over lag, jumping off buildings to shut down a lobby, killing kids trying to get on top of buildings... so much fun to be had.

Posted by #061402

Gettin' it.