VGC Brawl Tournament: Team Tourneyfaggot

Posted by Iris

[CENTER] [CENTER][CENTER][COLOR=#660033].:Team Tourneyfaggotry:.[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#660033]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#660033]
[CENTER][CENTER]

Registrations open now. Round 1 TBD.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]
Prizes

1st place team: TBD and complimentary[COLOR=#660033] [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Linko_16/ChampBanner.gif"][COLOR=#000000]victor banners.[/COLOR][/URL] [/COLOR]
2nd place team: TBD and lots of remorse.[/CENTER]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][CENTER]
Rules
[/CENTER]
[LEFT][COLOR=#660033]
[/COLOR][/LEFT]
[COLOR=#660033]
[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[COLOR=#660033]
[LEFT][LIST=1]
[*][COLOR=#660033]All characters are open to use[/COLOR][COLOR=#660033][/COLOR][COLOR=#660033]
[*][COLOR=#660033]All items are off[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Team attack is on[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]4-stocks and no time limit[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Matches are 2 out of 3, final match is 3 out of 5. The tournament is single elimination.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Matches can only contain a specific stage once. This means you can not choose a stage twice in your set of matches against a specific opponent.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Legal stages are: Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Battleship Halberd, Lylat Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 2, and Smashville.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Missing 2 scheduled and agreed-upon dates will result in disqualification and the advancement of the opposing team. If both teams fail to manage scheduling the match before a time limit, a coin toss will decide who will win. However, if the winner of the coin toss can not meet the schedule for their next match, they are automatically disqualified.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]In order to create your team, you must list the 3 people you'd like to pair up most with. Once everyone enters I'll create teams and try to appease everyone. If we can't get 16 VGCers I'll invite others to bring friends.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Each round will last 5 days or until everyone finishes their matches.[/COLOR][/COLOR][/LIST][/LEFT]
[/COLOR][CENTER][CENTER]Bracket is TBA. Refer to the[COLOR=#660033] [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=29615"][COLOR=#000000]Friend Code thread[/COLOR][/URL] [/COLOR]for any missing information on entrants.

Teams[/CENTER]
[LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]
[LEFT][LIST=1]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Iris and Ant.[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Alastor and Linko[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Arcadios and David M. Awesome[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]oswaldothelegend and Aioros[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Corrupt and Dark Bulb[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Red and Juice[/COLOR]
[*][COLOR=#660033]Stalolin and Solrok
[/COLOR][/LIST][center]Bracket

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/288umnn.png[/IMG][/center]
[/LEFT]
[/COLOR][LEFT]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Posted by S

I'm in. And I'll be a wild-card on who's team mate I am.

Posted by Alastor

Iris, do you have the "tio" software? It'll help a lot.

I guess I'll join. I played Brawl last night for the first time in a couple weeks and enjoyed it. So long as this one doesn't get too SERIOUS BUSINESS it'll be fine. Preferred 3 are... Hm... Ant, Linko, Iris. In no particular order. I'd pick Arc, but I think it'd liven things up if we have different teams than last time.

Posted by Iris

I'll add a poll. I don't mind same teams, but I agree it'd liven things up.

Posted by Alastor

Good idea. I mean, it wouldn't make me drop out or anything if we allow some people to be on the same time again, but it'd be more interesting if we don't.

You didn't tell me if you had tio or not. :o

Posted by Iris

Just downloaded it.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm in.
Top Three: Ant, Linko, Alastor.

Posted by Ant

I GUESS I'LL JOIN

and I'll go with: Iris, Arc, Alastor ;)

Posted by Linko_16

I'm in. Top three: Alastor, Iris, Ant.

Posted by O.T.L

I'm in. Airos and random 2 other people

Posted by Red

I'm in but I don't see why same teams shouldn't be allowed. I'd like to use my same team as last time.

can I put Juice in my top 3?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I'm also in. oswaldothelegend and 2 other people.[/COLOR]

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'll step on the side here since I want the same teams, but that would mean to be a party pooper. You can take my name of your list Iris :x

Posted by Ant

oh ***, baby doesn't get his way he quits. what a faggot

Posted by Corrupt

Don't listen to him, Bulb, it's not our fault that we're too :cool: for this

Posted by Arcadios

Nevermind.
New list

Top 3: Ant, David, Dan.

Posted by Ant

is DavidMAwesome even playing?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Ant;866252]oh ***, baby doesn't get his way he quits. what a faggot

eat a cheeseburger you fat ****, I don't want to be the one douche with the same partner so I'm stepping on the side since none of you interest me to play teams with

I don't even know how you hold a controller without ****ing eating it

wait, what corrupt said :x

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Ant: is DavidMAwesome even playing?

He said if I become his team mate then he will.

SO ANT, STILL HOLDING ON TO IRIS?

Oh **** switch my vote

Read as "Allow Teams tourney"

Posted by Ant

yes, I have a death grip on Iris. or is it the other way around?

regardless, how many people do we have now?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I don't want to be the one douche with the same partner

Red.

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: none of you interest me to play teams with

Would you even be interested in Iris if she was a guy? :o

Posted by Arcadios

RHETORICAL QUESTION

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I wouldn't be interested if she wasn't one of the few able to *** gape me every time in a 1 vs 1

and the only other person does *** gape me is corrupt, but he's too cool for this **** :cool: Or else I'd throw his name in there, unless he has some sort of change of heart, but he's too cool for that again

Posted by Alastor

This "too cool" shit is just silly.

If you're not going to play, why post in the first place?

Posted by Red

I second Alastor's statement.

Quoting Alastor: Red.

are you saying I'm a douche? :'[

Posted by Alastor

Hah. No, I'm sorry. I should've been more clear. All I meant was that Bulb wouldn't be alone in wanting the same teammate. Even considering Arc's vote switched, there's still three other people besides Bulb that are in favor of their original teams.

...Though I'm not entirely sure why they voted for it, since Oswaldo wants Aioros instead of Jesus, and Aioros wasn't even in the last team tournament.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Alastor:
...Though I'm not entirely sure why they voted for it, since Oswaldo wants Aioros instead of Jesus, and Aioros wasn't even in the last team tournament.

I voted for same teams for those that want their old partner. If two people pair up and they were teamates last time I'm not gonna be like "No you can't be together you guys were together last time."

however this gives me an idea for a team tourney, say we all had our partners chosen at random!? that would be pretty cool to have to work with someone random. unless you lose first round, then it would suck.

Posted by Iris

Yeah, we can be on the same team fine, Bulb, and it could be fun playing with some one else too. Like I said, you and Ant discuss it, the fact that it'd be the same team as before has no impact. I'm just gonna allow it since we seem short on people.

Posted by Alastor

So the poll is null now?

Posted by Iris

Eh, I advocate new teams, but like I said, I want to try and appease everyone.

Posted by Alastor

Good luck. I mean that as sincerely as possible, too. Trying to appease everyone usually gets me nothing but shitfits.

I'm keeping my top 3 as-is in the interest of freshness, though as I said earlier, no big deal if I get put with Arc.

No cure for cancer.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Alastor:
No cure for cancer.

I'm sure Ant and I could find one.... o_-

Posted by Alastor

We beat Ant.

Twice.

Posted by Arcadios

Undisputed Champs. :link:

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Alastor: We beat Ant.

Twice.

Me + Ant = cure!

Posted by Alastor

NO CURE :link:

Posted by Ant

If Bulb is going to be a fag about it then he can play with Iris.

Posted by Arcadios

No, I can see Oswaldo being the wheel without any rubber on the bicycle.
No good team 4u

So does that confirm Arc x Ant End?

Posted by O.T.L

Something about bieng a wheel without rubber?

what does that mean?

Me + Aioros = champions!

you'll see

edit-idk

Posted by Arcadios

Hahahahhaha, no.

Ant + Arc End confirmed

Posted by Ant

idea! get vamp and maian to play and be a team together. they'll never get a chance to play!

Posted by O.T.L

Or a team could get a bye, same thing...

Posted by Stalolin

would it help the team situation at all if i joined in?

Posted by Alastor

Join anyway. You can't possibly cause as many problems as we had in the last tournament.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Stalolin: would it help the team situation at all if i joined in?

yeah, the more the better. who you would be teamed up with idk call out 3 possible partners you would like.

Posted by maian

hey guys I'll join

just kidding lol

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting maian: hey guys I'll join

just kidding lol

join for realz dude!

Posted by Linko_16

I'd play with Bulb. I mean, I think I'm already assuredly going to be teamed with my kohai, but jeez, dude, would it really ruin your life to team up with someone different for a fun, little, nothing-at-stake online tournament? Surely you don't think absolutely all of us besides Iris are worthless? YOU'RE HURTIN' PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, MAN.

EDIT - and, uh, yes, I have it on David's word that he's only good to play if Arc needs a teammate.

Posted by Iris

Well, it's true!

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Linko_16: needs

Won't happen.

...Wait, I'm not good enough for him? :mad:

HE'S MY OWN CLONE

Posted by Red

Quoting Linko_16: but jeez, dude, would it really ruin your life to team up with someone different for a fun, little, nothing-at-stake online tournament?

I hope that's not what anyone think about me, or else I would switch teammates.

it's no big deal for me I just think that me and Juice had a bad run last time and I think we actually have a shot at winning if we plan better.

Posted by Arcadios

I DUNNO NOW

ANT OR DAVID

Up to Ant if he still wants me.

Posted by S

None of this "If I'm not his partner I'm quitting!" ****. Grow up, christ. Just put your preferred partners and shut up. Let's get this thing moving.

Posted by Ant

IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE DAVID PLAY I WILL NOW REFUSE OUTRIGHT TO PLAY WITH ARC. Not quite sure why he'll only play with Arc, but whatever.

Posted by Iris

Bulb is gonna go ahead and sit this one out, put I'd be really, really happy if he and Corrupt joined and maybe teamed up. They'd make an awesome team and it'd make it so we're not doing the same ones again.

Posted by Arcadios

So then:

Ant x Iris?

Arc x David?

Posted by Ant

ENOUGH OF YOUR x's

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Arcadios: So then:

Ant x Iris?

Arc x David?

and

O.T.L + Aioros

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Iris: Bulb is gonna go ahead and sit this one out, put I'd be really, really happy if he and Corrupt joined and maybe teamed up. They'd make an awesome team and it'd make it so we're not doing the same ones again.

...I'll do it. As long as Bulb is game, I'll join in. I'm gonna set aside all this "omg lag slows me down" crap and just have fun.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Corrupt: just have fun.

The point entirely, yet somehow several people still forget that.

Posted by Corrupt

Yes, me being one of them. :cool: I'm taking the stick out of my *** now, though.

I suppose I'll contact Bulb via AIM or some other form of messenger to get him pumped for this!

Posted by Iris

Corrupt, you're a lifesaver. I really appreciate this and it's gonna be oodles of noodles of fun. Bulb and you are gonna rape to the top.

We just need 2 more people then.

Posted by Alastor

Zeta and Linkman.

...Oh.

Posted by Iris

That's creepy. I was just talking to Linko about how those two would be ideal along with Bulb and Corrupt teaming up. Shame both are probably having problems right now, huh?

Posted by Alastor

Chris still hasn't gotten his stuff back from when it was stolen and Zeta still doesn't have a job nor his own Wii. :(

Posted by Iris

VAMP AND MAIAN LOL

btw, I made the teams. The next two entrants will be temmates unless there are any complaints with the current teams.

Posted by Linko_16

Now we just need team names.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Iris: Corrupt, you're a lifesaver. I really appreciate this and it's gonna be oodles of noodles of fun. Bulb and you are gonna rape to the top.

Haha, no problem. :cool: I'm not quite sure about the raping part since teams aren't exactly my fort

Posted by Arcadios

POST THE TEAMS ALREADY :mad:

Posted by Alastor

They're in the first post. :pikachu:

Posted by Arcadios

oh ty

Posted by David M. Awesome

Guess I'd better start paying attention to this thread now, eh?

Posted by Alastor

No.

Absolutely not.

Posted by Red

ummm Red Juice again?

Posted by Iris

You suggested it. If a VGCer wants to play and there's no room then we'll get rid of Juice.

Posted by Ant

so I'm stuck with Iris now? fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Alastor

"Stuck" indeed.

SENPAI AND KOHAI GONNA KICK SOME ***

Though we need a better team name than that, so I'll wait until Linko shows up tomorrow.

Posted by Ant

what other two people can we wrangle into joining this beast of a tourney?

Posted by Alastor

I'm not even CONSIDERING asking Justin again. He brings a red connection to everyone he plays with.

That said, I'm out of ideas.

Posted by O.T.L

Prince shondronia... or something like that, he has brawl.

edit- love the avatar Alastor :)

Posted by Ant

He hasn't once posted in the Smash board(or not that I remember). So I wouldn't really count on him.

I could ask Judge, but eh...he'd only play if I was his partner, and I already have Iris so yeah lol nvm

Posted by O.T.L

True he hasnt posted here. Wonder why not he has his brawl FC in his signature meaning he wants to play people.

I'd ask the Judge but he'd probably want to team up with me, and I already have Aioros so nvm.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: "Stuck" indeed.

SENPAI AND KOHAI GONNA KICK SOME ***

Though we need a better team name than that, so I'll wait until Linko shows up tomorrow.

That's the only thing I could think of, too.

We could switch over to English and name ourselves after a band like Arc and David did: Junior Senior!

EDIT - Oh, ****, wait, I forgot there was a member by that name on this site. Oh well.

Posted by Ant

Quoting oswaldothelegend: I'd ask the Judge but he'd probably want to team up with me, and I already have Aioros so nvm.

For some STRANGE reason I doubt that.

Posted by Arcadios

AC DC
Arc Commands, David Conquers

Posted by Ant

PRETTY GAY!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

rupty, don't take it out of your ***

*** to *** instead

Posted by Corrupt

shit is hot

Posted by Alastor

I'm still clinging to AC/DC meaning "ARC'S CHEAP / DAVID'S CHEAPER". :mad:

Posted by S

I'm going to be out of commission today, tomorrow and Friday. I'll be back Saturday morning. 'Lolin, we need to get some practice in. I'll be home all day Saturday and Sunday, until 6 PM PST.

Posted by Red

Quoting Iris: You suggested it. If a VGCer wants to play and there's no room then we'll get rid of Juice.

no I meant, Red Juice is my team name.

Posted by S

[color=black]Stalr

Posted by Alastor

Just so it's publicly known ahead of time, I'm probably going to be moving sometime during this tournament. Most likely losing my internet connection within the next 6 days until we get settled and all that stuff. I told Linko in case he wanted to pick another partner, but he declined.

TEAM INSERT NAME FOR ROUND 2 DISQUALIFICATION

Or Round 1, depending on when we actually start.

Posted by Iris

If this is the case, we could always just seed one random team so we can get this over with sooner. It shouldn't be unfair since I don't think we'll be doing prizes.

Posted by Alastor

Doesn't matter to me. I'll feel bad making Linko drop out regardless of there not being a prize, but he didn't seem to care.

Posted by Ant

sounds kinda gay to me!

Posted by Linko_16

If Dan drops, I'll take all you ****ers on by myself.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Linko_16: If Dan drops, I'll take all you ****ers on by myself.

Let him do that, lets just let him have 6 lives. the other dudes kill themselves to 3 and then we see what happens...?

sounds pretty cool doin things solo.

Posted by Alastor

I think he was kidding.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Linko_16: Now we just need team names.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.omh.state.ny.us/omhweb/forensic/downarrow.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

Posted by O.T.L

lololol, I'm good with that.

Posted by Alastor

I'm game, but David would object.

Grrrrr.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting oswaldothelegend: Let him do that, lets just let him have 6 lives. the other dudes kill themselves to 3 and then we see what happens...?

sounds pretty cool doin things solo.

Heheh, I think it would be fun to actually try and fight my next opponents alone, but I wouldn't ask for six whole lives. Unless my opponents wanted me to have that.

I still kinda like "Junior Senior." **** it, why did we have to have a member by that name to ruin things?

Posted by Iris

MOTHER AND CHILD! Linko of course being the Mother.

Ant can decide our name, but I'm just gonna seed a random team now so we can get the bracket set and start fighting.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Linko_16: Heheh, I think it would be fun to actually try and fight my next opponents alone, but I wouldn't ask for six whole lives. Unless my opponents wanted me to.

6 lives, 3 of your own and 3 for your lost teamate.

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/288umnn.png[/IMG]

There's the bracket. Used Tio for the teams, but assigned team colors with MS paint. I'll assign new team colors if required for next round.

Posted by Alastor

OH IT'S ON NOW

This is a travesty. Why am I not green?

Posted by Alastor

YOU'LL GET NO SYMPATHY FROM GREEN

Posted by Iris

YOU'RE NOT RED YET

Posted by Linko_16

HAHAHA I TOOK GREEN FROM YOU DAVID.

Posted by Corrupt

I will always be the one to take you BLUE

SHOW ME YA' BLUE

hands off my BLUE

...nah. Got nothin'.

Posted by Alastor

HEY, WE SHOULD BLUE THIS AGAIN SOMETIME

Posted by Corrupt

that one sure BLUE me away

Posted by Linko_16

THIS IS SNAKE. I'M BLUE HERE.

I think Dan's wins, though.

Posted by Corrupt

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? BLUE?" is definitely the best. Permission to steal that and use it as our team name, Dan? :-* I don't think Bulb would really mind, though we were thinking of naming ourselves "hardcore faggots." I like yours better, though.

Posted by Red

Iris and Ant eh? should be fun.

BTW dibs on Red...EVERY TIME!!!

[quote=Linko_16;867322][COLOR=indigo]HAHAHA I TOOK GREEN FROM YOU DAVID.[/COLOR]

*sniff*

Posted by Alastor

lol Gurren Lagann spoilers

Dystorce: we should make our matching taunt
Dystorce: RO RO FIGHT THE POWAH
Linko Sixteen: YES LET'S DO IT
Linko Sixteen: WAIT WAIT WAIT
Linko Sixteen: THAT WOULD MAKE ME KAMINA
Linko Sixteen: AND YOU SIMON
Dystorce: YES
Linko Sixteen: What was the name of their brigade again?
Linko Sixteen: that can be our name
Dystorce: Gurren Brigade
Linko Sixteen: that was it?
Linko Sixteen: well great
Dystorce: Then after [[spoiler]Kamina died[/spoiler]] it became the Dai-Gurren Brigade
Dystorce: DO THE IMPOSSIBLE
Dystorce: SEE THE INVISIBLE
Linko Sixteen: ROW
Linko Sixteen: ROW
Linko Sixteen: FIGHT THE POWAH
Linko Sixteen: oh man oh man
Dystorce: We'll have to make it "RO RO" instead of "ROW ROW" so it'll fit
Linko Sixteen: I need to make one of mine "DO THE IMPOSSIBLE"
Dystorce: *** yes
Linko Sixteen: you make one of yours "SEE THE INVISIBLE"
Dystorce: YES
Dystorce: THEN TOGETHER
Linko Sixteen: then we both do "RO RO FIGHT THE POWAH"
Linko Sixteen: YEEEEEES
Linko Sixteen: OURS
Linko Sixteen: IS A DRILL
Linko Sixteen: THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
Dystorce: *** if we get knocked out because of my sister i will shed manly tears
Linko Sixteen: lol, too bad you're not the one who has to be Kamina
Linko Sixteen: then you can [[spoiler]"die"[/spoiler]]
Linko Sixteen: and I'll have to carry on
Dystorce: HAHA FUUUUUUCK
Dystorce: THIS WOULD BE AMAZING
Linko Sixteen: just post this entire transcript in the Brawl thread

Posted by Linko_16

BELIEVE IN YOU WHO BELIEVES IN ME.

Posted by Arcadios

So Oswaldo and Aorios.

Anytime after 5PM EST is good with me with the exceptions of Saturday and Sunday. On those days I'll be available after 9:30PM EST.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, now that we've got the bracket, it's probably time to stop chattering in this thread.

I've available whenever Linko will let me invade his house. :P

Posted by Linko_16

As long as you plan it ahead of time, that can be pretty much any time. Tomorrow would be great, since he's coming over.

I'm also free whenever. Saturday?

Posted by O.T.L

So in the last thread you told me that 5 est, thats pretty good for me because I have to go to work at 7 est and i have to leave 30 minutes early to beat traffic and shiit. So i'm down. dunno about Aioros though...

when I was brainstorming teamnames I was thinking

Aioroswaldothelegend....... but that was gay, Team Awsome is the best team name EVAR!

O and hardcore faggots sounds pretty dam hardcore to me, I think you guys should use that.

try to be on time and stuff the earlier the better cuz i wurk at 7 est :_

edit- Ok gotchz-a ;)

Posted by Alastor

Post moved. Oswaldo, use this thread for match times. Use the other thread for anything else.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I'm not working tomorrow and i'll be going out probably after 11p, so 5pm EST or after is fine with me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

I'm free... Whenever! Really! Nothing going on for a few days.

Unless my Internet goes poof. You'll know if I don't sign in to VGC for 24 hours.

Posted by Red

me and Juice might be available tomorrow, preferably sometime later on after supper.

I wont be able to until about 5ish anyway.

Posted by Corrupt

Well, I should be free for most of tomorrow, unless Ant comes down from ComicCon and wants to hang out for several hours. I would drag him back here to play Brawl with him and get our tourney matches in, but I know we wouldn't be able to fit everyone in my room. :o We'll see, though I'm not sure when Bulb will be available, as it seems he's been rather busy as of late. I'll talk to him again tomorrow. As for Saturday, starting at 6 PM I'll be going over to a friend's all night smashfest, but he DOESN'T have wifi. However, I just might be able to squeeze in the matches before I leave (since I usually wake up at like 3 PM). Sunday, though, I should definitely be free all day/night. I'm sure we'll work something out.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

tell me what time today since I get my bawks back

I won't forget a time if I'm given one, unless call of duty kills me again bawkkkks

Posted by Corrupt

I'm thinking 5-6 PM my time (8-9 PM for you) would be good? We'll see. And believe me, if I had a 'bawks I'd be right there with you and the rest of the VGC X-bots :(

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]I'm not working tomorrow and i'll be going out probably after 11p, so 5pm EST or after is fine with me.[/COLOR]

If it's Friday 5PM EST, I can do that but not Saturday.

Posted by Iris

I'm available today and tomorrow. Let's get this done quick!

Posted by Arcadios

David and I can make it at 10PM today and tomorrow. That would be 7PM for David and Linko said he'd be able to make it.
Aioros, you and I have the same time zone so it's convenient and Oswaldo....never said where he's from.

EDIT: You live in Texas so it'd be 9PM for you, Oswaldo.

Posted by O.T.L

I have to go to work :\ I dont get out till 12, 1a.m. your time.

10pm tomorrow works for me.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]If Oswaldo can make it at 10pm EST tomorrow then that should be the set time for everyone, right?[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, if he can make that time then everything should go well.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: I'm available today and tomorrow. Let's get this done quick!

Tomorrow would be nice. Saturday whenever. Just Not too early.

Also, we are the Vegans.

Posted by Iris

We're the only true ones left.

Posted by Ant

4lyfe :(

Posted by O.T.L

I'm home... I can't make it tommorow I don't get off work till 11 cst.

But I'm free all day until 5:30 cst

Posted by Arcadios

Than I can make it at 11AM EST for me and Aoirios. Which would be 10AM for you and 9AM for David.

Posted by O.T.L

Perfect... Its a date!

I guess I can do that.

Sheesh, making me wake up early for this crap....

Posted by Alastor

WE KICKED REASON TO THE CURB AND PIERCED THE HEAVENS WITH OUR DRILLS

You fought valiantly, sirs. Your Yoshi is as nasty as ever, Corrupt.

ro ro fight the powah~

Posted by Linko_16

Round 1: PKMN Trainer (L) and Wolf (A) vs. Snake (B) and Dedede (C) @ Battlefield
Hard to take in everything that was going on, but we had a slight lead most of the time I think, due in part to poor Bulb's suicides - I think I saw him do it twice, once due to a missed C4 recovery. It came close in the end and mostly depended on which team lost their first member, which turned out to be Bulb & Corrupt, which lead to their loss.

Game goes to Gurren Brigade.

Round 2: PKMN Trainer (L) and Wolf (A) vs. G&W (B) vs. Yoshi (C) @ Final Destination
This time was also very close. I don't know what to say other than that it came down to the same situation as before: it was neck-and-neck down to all our last lives, and it all seemed to depend on who lost their first teammate, which again turned out to be Bulb and Corrupt.

Game, Set and Match goes to Gurren Brigade.

You guys had me sweating like crazy. Excellent job.

RO RO FIGHT THE POWAH

Posted by Corrupt

Thank you, gentlemen. Same to both of you as well, though I don't know why I didn't expect Linko to use Pok

Posted by Red

wow, alot of users viewing this thread.

anyway Vegans..tomorow afternoonish maybe? or after 6ish?

Posted by Alastor

Oh, we'll lose. :(

We (or more specifically I) won't be able to make our next match, most likely. I told Linko that I'd be leaving for a few weeks (out of my control, too) soon multiple times, but he didn't mind since we were short on entrants.

Posted by Linko_16

If that happens, I still want to try Red Juice/Vegans by myself. Just for fun.

Posted by Arcadios

Great meet up time, guyz. :mad:

Posted by O.T.L

you said 10 my time right?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yup. The only one not here is David.[/COLOR]

Posted by Arcadios

Getting on.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Arcadios: Than I can make it at 11AM EST for me and Aoirios. Which would be 10AM for you and 9AM for David.

?

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, misread my own time.
Tohught I said 9am for you.

Posted by Arcadios

David and I are on. Aioros is in basic brawl and Oswaldo, you aren't on yet.

Posted by O.T.L

you guys are practicing.

Well do the same.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll make the room.
No practices.

Posted by O.T.L

were red

Posted by O.T.L

Epic matches! Good games guys.

good job Aioros, looks like everything went according to plan.

that double MK scared me though

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Yeah, as soon as i saw 2 Meta Knights i thought uh oh. But you guys did better with Falco and Lucas.

Did we just take out the biggest competition? Should be smooth sailing from here on out then.[/COLOR]

Good games, guys. You and your **** infallible strategies. :(

First match: Arc: Lucas. David: Falco
Oswaldo: Red Link. Aioros: Snake
Smashville

This one was realy close. Arc got out first, but I was still doing pretty well on my own for a while (SURVIVAL MODE) until I finally got beaten into submission.

Second match: Double MetaKnight MADNESS. They were the same characters.
Halberd

Now if we could stop killing ourselves and each other we might have had a shot.

Posted by O.T.L

Round 1 Team Awsome vs AC☆DC

Os ( link ) Air ( snake ) vs Arc ( Lucas ) Dav ( Falco ) Smashville

'm pretty sure we were losing at first, thanks to me I ran into some attacks trying to attack them first before they released them, but I would get hit hard and I died twice in like the first minute, but my second to last life lasted me the almost the entire match. Aioros snake tilts helped a lot in damaging and knocking out opponents and I'm not sure what I was doing exactly. We eventually got ahead by a life or two, and things were still pretty even, Arc's lucas died leaving Dav's Falco alone against Aior's 140% snake and my 60% Link. I think he could have won that one if he didnt suicide on accident, he did the side B move and went off the stage.

round 1 Team Awsome.

round 2 Final Destination

Team Awsome stayed the same. vs AC☆DC ( double Meta Knight )

I thought we would lose due to link having no hops and MK's bieng able to fly an all, but things turned out diffrent. With MK flying wherever my Link went they would chase me to the sky and I got to land two punishing down A's on their meta knights, that and snakes tilts and we had this match, I think Snake had 3 lives and I had 2 at the end of this match.

round 2 Team Awsome

gg's guys those were really fun, it would be cool to have some friendly team battles sometime.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Did we just take out the biggest competition?[/COLOR]

No. Apparently they didn't even practice, which is just asking for failure. :pikachu:

GURREN BRIGADE WOULD PIERCE FIRST PLACE IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO LEAVE FGSFDS

The worst part about losing is that I won't have an excuse to use this ****ing awesome signature anymore. :(

Posted by Alastor

Should've practiced, idiot.

Posted by Ant

Well, if Iris and I can get our match in today, we can play you and linko tomorrow maybe if we win.

Posted by Alastor

Hope so. On the chance that we get knocked out, I'd rather get knocked out definitively than just be left wondering, "What if?"

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Did we just take out the biggest competition? Should be smooth sailing from here on out then.[/COLOR]

I wouldn't count on it. Pretty much everyone in the tournament is an excellent player. Don't get too comfortable.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh, by the way: at whatever level we do drop out if that's what has to happen, I think it's only fair that the team we beat in the previous match should take our place. It'd be retarded if we have the semi-final match as early as tomorrow, as Ant suggested, and we win that one, but then we have to drop out, so whoever else made it to the finals wins by default. All we would really be doing is robbing another team of the chance to win when we couldn't finish in the first place.

So, if we drop out before the semi-finals, Bulb and Corrupt take our place, and if we win that round but drop out before the finals, Vegans or Red Juice take our place. Sound fair to everyone?

Posted by O.T.L

I was going to say something about that.

sounds fair.

Posted by Red

Quoting Ant: Well, if Iris and I can get our match in today, we can play you and linko tomorrow maybe if we win.

today should be good for us.

possibly after supper so that me and my partner have some time to practice (we both haven't played brawl in so long)

also we should specify now, if there will be any practice or not?

Posted by Ant

2 practice is what I normally go with.

And yeah, anytime later is fine with me.

Posted by Alastor

Seconding Linko's proposition. Wouldn't be right to just rob any other team(s) of their shot and then quit.

Posted by Iris

Okay, how about 6 PM EST?

Posted by S

Has Lolin' even posted since I was gone? lol PM time I guess?

Posted by Red

Quoting Iris: Okay, how about 6 PM EST?

how about 6:15? pr 6:30?

I'd be able to make 6 I'd just rather get some practice in before hand, but if it's absolutely necessary that we play at 6 then that's fine.

Posted by Iris

6:30 works.

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2jc7a83.png[/IMG]

Vegans4lyfe

Posted by Red

I thought you were going to do a Summary of the matches.

Posted by Iris

I'll let Ant. I don't like doing summaries.

Posted by Ant

FINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE

Round 1: Ant(Lucas) & Iris(Zelda) vs Red(TL) & Juice (Snake) on Halberd
I honestly can say much for this match. Was a little laggy at first and kinda close. Next thing I know we were up a life on them both. I got in a couple really good up+a's and know Iris got in one really good spike on snake. All in all, I had one life left and Iris two by the matches end

Round 2: Ant(TL) & Iris(Zelda) vs Red(TL) & Juice(Snake) on FD
This one we dominated pretty much the whole way through. Not much else to say I guess.

gg's had me scared after we lost our first two practice matches. but lucky it was just practice :p

Posted by Iris

Yeah, it's pretty easy to spike through cyphers.

Linko, Dan. How's 10 EST for our matches?

Posted by S

I'm free tomorrow from noon to 6 PM PST. And no Oswaldo, you're doing the math yourself. I may be on earlier. No idea about Lolin.

Posted by O.T.L

I learned the math! I have never had to use the time zones ever in my life so sorry about that.

sounds good I'm free, idk about my partner Aioros.

Posted by Linko_16

Round 1: Toon Link (L) and Wolf (A) vs. Toon Link (A) and Zelda (I) @ Smashville
Dan and I weighed our options carefully, and I felt we wouldn't have a better chance against these two titans of Brawl with anyone but Toon Link and Wolf, two of the strongest characters in the game. It turned out to serve us pretty well: though Ant played his Toon Link masterfully and Iris's Zelda was as furious as ever, we held our own. For maybe 60-70% of the fight, I matched blows with Iris while Dan took on Ant, and Dan and I gained a bit of a lead. However, at some point we just happened to switch partners, and immediately started doing worse. I tried to switch back, but it was too late; I believe I died first, and Dan followed soon after. I think that switch was our fatal mistake... for whatever reason, I was doing better vs. Iris and Dan did better vs. Ant.

Game goes to Vegans.

Round 2: Toon Link (L) and Wolf (A) vs. Lucas (A) and Zelda (I) @ Halberd
Despite our loss, both Dan and I felt our best option was to stick to our characters. Though Dan warned me that Halberd was Ant's favorite stage for Lucas (up-smash madness), we both assumed he wasn't going to play him and chose it next. WHOOPS. Turns out he went with Lucas this time. If I recall correctly, things actually started out with us winning: despite a territory advantage, my TL did better against Ant's Lucas than it did against his own TL, which means I could fight competently against either foe. However, we all still ended up losing our first lives at almost the same time (they got us out at lower percentages), and from there they started to gain a lead against us. SCARY. But we persisted and succeeded in whittling them down. Eventually, Ant was the first to drop out while the rest of us had only one remaining life: Iris had about 60%, I had about 30%, and I don't remember what Dan had, but he accidentally killed himself in a way that neither of us fully understand. It was me vs. Iris, and despite my small lead, she's ****ing lethal 1v1. It was a heated battle that took us both into at least 120%, and in the end it was me who first executed a perfectly-timed smash for the win.

Game goes to Gurren Brigade.

Round 3: Toon Link (L) and Wolf (A) vs. Toon Link (A) and Zelda (I) @ Final Destination
We were still confident in our original character selection, and it seemed that Ant decided to stick with his own Toon Link. Despite being an extremely high-energy battle, I have little to say... it was basically neck-and-neck the entire battle, with perhaps a small lead by us. I attribute that lead to, as Dan and I agreed on between matches, sticking to the opponent that we each seemed suited for about 70% of the time, me fighting Iris and Dan fighting Ant. It was again Ant who died first, and this time Dan managed to stay alive (u silly) and we both wore down Iris together.

Game, Set and Match goes to Gurren Brigade.

I rated you guys by far the most challenging foes we'd face in the tournament, and you certainly did not disappoint. If Bulb can be convinced to let Iris go once more, I seriously recommend you team up again in a future tournament. You guys rock.

RO RO FIGHT THE POWAH.

Posted by Alastor

RO RO FIGHT THE POWAH

I had like 130+% when I killed myself in Round 2. I was trying to dodge Halberd's laser, and... Yeah. Wolf sucks at recovering in directly diagonal angles. Doesn't go nearly far enough. I fell short and died. :(

Posted by O.T.L

hmm.. wasnt planning on you guys winning, must change up strategy...

Posted by Arcadios

Like you had one.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting oswaldothelegend: hmm.. wasnt planning on you guys winning, must change up strategy...

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting oswaldothelegend: hmm.. wasnt planning on you guys winning, must change up strategy...

Gee thanks.

HEY, DAN, LET'S DO "THAT THING."

Posted by Alastor

"That thing"?!

Posted by Aioros

[QUOTE=S

So tape it.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Arcadios: Like you had one.

I did, it was beat the crap out of Ant and Iris, now I switched it up to beat the crap out of Dan and Linko! :link:

Quoting Alastor: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!

Dan and Linko. :)

Quoting Linko_16: Gee thanks.

HEY, DAN, LET'S DO "THAT THING."

bring it! :horse:

Quoting Alastor: "That thing"?!

you knooow. THAT thing. ;)

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]6pm PST, so that's what, 9pm EST? Aww "I Love Money" is on at 9pm. I don't wanna miss "I Love Money".[/COLOR]

6p.m. pst is when he is not available anymore, anything sooner that that and he's good dood. lets try for noon or somethin

Posted by Aioros

Quoting oswaldothelegend: 6p.m. pst is when he is not available anymore, anything sooner that that and he's good dood. lets try for noon or somethin

[COLOR="Yellow"]Oh thank G[COLOR="Yellow"]o[/COLOR]d! Now i don't have to miss "I Love Money".[/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

I don't think Oswaldo is getting any of our references at all, senpai.

[IMG]http://www.deranged-minds.com/gallery/Blog%20Pics/lagann2103.png[/IMG]

Posted by S

Lolin' hasn't confirmed on the time yet, so I'm not going to say it's confirmed and I can't hang around and wait for him to today due to real life **** that came up. We'll have to try for tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll be available after work, 5 PM PST on Monday and Tuesday.

Posted by Stalolin

honestly I totally forgot I was entered in this

I *may* have to forfeit (sry solrok) depending on whether or not I can switch routers while I'm at my parent's house.

Posted by Alastor

Stalolin: highly unreliable

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]So we get to wait til Tuesday to see if maybe, probably, hopefully we get to play you guys? K.[/COLOR]

Posted by S

I really would prefer not to be disqualified. How can we deal with this?

Posted by Iris

Invite some one to replace Lolin.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Iris: Invite some one to replace Lolin.

yeah, get Red or someone.

Posted by Arcadios

I'd do it. :3

[spoiler]B'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/spoiler]

Posted by Ant

Pretty sure she meant a real life friend. Or at least someone who hasn't played yet.

Posted by Alastor

Ant got it right. Getting someone who's already been eliminated would be silly.

Posted by O.T.L

I think she meant someone one here, as for someone who hasn't played on here i don't think there is someone.

I have tomorrow and Tuesday off so yeah I can brawl anytime those days.

edit- and what if he has no friends? hypothetically speaking.

Posted by Ant

Quoting oswaldothelegend: edit- and what if he has no friends? hypothetically speaking.

suicide

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Alastor: I don't think Oswaldo is getting any of our references at all, senpai.

I'm "Aniki" here, Simon.

Posted by S

Quoting Ant: suicide

lub u 2 antIKINS

Seriously speaking though, none of my friends would be interested. I really only have two with a Wii, and one is undergoing major surgery so he won't be able to make it. The other couldn't care less.

Either a new partner or I'll fight them 2x1, just as long as we have the same amount of overall stocks.

Posted by O.T.L

Sooner we decide on something the better.

So yes or no to a vgchat person in the losing side being his partner?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I'm with Ant, i vote suicide.[/COLOR]

Posted by S

Tomorrow, 5:30 to 6 PM PST. I'll fight you 2v1, I begin with 6 stocks. You each begin with 3 (You'll both have to suicide 3 times.). Unless someone organizing this tells us otherwise, that's how I'll assume this will work. I won't be on for the rest the night, so I'll check tomorrow morning.

Posted by O.T.L

allright

Posted by Ant

alright*

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

all right*

or awwwwwwwwwwwwight

Posted by O.T.L

thanks guys. :)

Let's do this dude.

Posted by S

Getting on now.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Waiting on Oswaldo.[/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

my bad! Getting on.

Posted by S

Yar.

Posted by O.T.L

you forgot to turn ON team attack.....

do over..?

Posted by S

Hahaha, well I don't have it. And I'm willing to accept it as my loss because I don't have it. I don't care either way, I had fun. Up to you two. Good matches guys.

Posted by O.T.L

yeah definitely fun matches!

all the matches were pretty close, play by play coming soon...

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Wow. We suicided wayyy too many times. GGs though.[/COLOR]

Posted by S

Aioros, you and me need to have some one on one's sometime.

Posted by O.T.L

Team Awsome vs S

Posted by Alastor

Well, tomorrow is supposed to be my last day of having the internet at my current residence, so... We'll see. If we can't do it tomorrow, I'm liable to disappear at any second. In fact, I'm liable to disappear at any point tomorrow...

So unless we can do this soon tomorrow, Ant and Iris will move on instead.

Posted by O.T.L

I'm free until 4:30p.m. cst. I have work :/

the earlier the better :)

Posted by Alastor

Early sucks. I usually sleep until noon EST. :(

Posted by Linko_16

Name the time and I'll make it.

Posted by Alastor

I can wake up and OD on caffeine if I have to, I guess. Whenever's convenient for our opponents. Like I said earlier, I'd much rather have some actual closure to this thing, win OR lose, than let the last team we knocked out take our place and be left wondering, "What if?"

Posted by O.T.L

lol! dude I wake up averaging 2p.m. cst, I'll wake up if I have to also.

latest I've woken up is 3ish, my room is really hot and idk I just cant get up.

If you woke up earlier it wouldn't be so hot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

you've got it all wrong.

What you do is stay away during the night when it's cool and then sleep during the day when it's hot. BAM

Posted by O.T.L

**** the sun. I try to avoid its rays as much as possible, I hate it!

I need a GC control :\ all I have is this crappy gamestop chameleon control... It looks like it belongs to the exboxs.

Edit- I'll check back later, like at noonish.

vv message recieved Alastor. vv

Posted by Alastor

I guess I'll just wake up like normal tomorrow since Aioros has yet to specify when would be convenient for him.

Remember, I could vanish at any given time tomorrow, so it's safe to say that if I haven't posted before midnight, I'm gone, and Iris and Ant will come take our place, as per Linko's suggestion.

Posted by O.T.L

Awwwwwight.

Posted by Linko_16

Okay, I'm not hearing anyone name a time here, and we're getting kind of down to the wire. How about one-o-clock my time (PST), which is three for Oswaldo (CST) and four for Dan (EST)? Can we all just plan to be ready then, and hopefully Paul will get the message before then? 'Cause if Oswaldo goes to work at four, that's more or less the longest we can wait for him.

Two practice rounds, okay?

Posted by O.T.L

Ok

I think Alastor might be gone though :(

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Available now...[/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

I CRAP look who's here!

Posted by Alastor

Nope, I'm here. I'll make it, unless the cable guy decides to show up between now and then. :cookie:

Posted by Linko_16

I just logged on, Paul seems to be on right now. Hopefully he'll get the message about the match time - for now Dan and I will practice.

EDIT - triple ninja'd. Match time is still as suggested.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]If we're all ready, shouldn't we do it now?[/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

Alright, so I think ten minutes. Two practice.

Posted by Linko_16

Match time! Let's do it.

Posted by Linko_16

That first one without Paul doesn't count as one of the practices, lol.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]1 - 1[/COLOR]

[quote=Aioros;869188][COLOR=Yellow]1 - 1[/COLOR]

Those were practice rounds.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Then I'm confused.[/COLOR]

Score is now 1-0 Team Awesome has the lead.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]2 - 0 now then?[/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

MORTAR MORTAR MORTAR FORWARD A FORWARD A MORTAR FORWARD A we lost

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Linko_16: HEY, DAN, LET'S DO "THAT THING."

[COLOR="Yellow"]Losing? Jayyy Kayyy. Good games.[/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

Good games guys :) tons of fun.

Team Awsome was just too awsome to handle.

I think a name like the bomb experts or something like that would have been more suitable for a name.

omg those were all hella fun!

**** **** ******s.

Posted by Iris

Why didn't you counter with BLASTER BLASTER F-SMASH BLASTER BLASTER BLASTER?

Posted by Alastor

Believe me, I tried.

I'm not even going to say those were good. I'm going to be a whiny, bitter asshole and say that those matches were awful. Tons of lag and MORTARS EVERYWHERE. Congratulations, regardless, but that lag ****ed me up something fierce on more than one occasion.

Cancer must reunite and crush this rebellion!

Posted by O.T.L

I'm not doing the play by play, i already forgot the stages and what happened... I just know we won.

My favorite part of the whole thing was when I killed both of you guys at the same time to end the game at pokemon stadium :D I got 6 kills that game :D

Posted by Iris

Well, it sounds like it was pretty heated. Makes me kind of want to try fighting them since I've never gotten a chance. Hell, I've never even played Aioros before. Would you guys be up for some exhibition matches? I've been in the mood for team battles for a while and I don't think I got my fix just from a few tourney battles.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Iris: Well, it sounds like it was pretty heated. Makes me kind of want to try fighting them since I've never gotten a chance. Hell, I've never even played Aioros before.

Yeah I was Patroling vgchat trying to find some fresh young talent around here, and I found Aioros. :)

and sure! :)

Posted by Alastor

waaaah

Iris, you going to post a final bracket? I'll update the first post in the other thread if you don't want to.

Posted by Iris

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/23sfa6a.png[/IMG]

This won't be the last you see of Team Tournaments!

Because this one went surprisingly smooth.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aioros: Team Awsome was just too awsome to handle.

Too awesome to even spell your name right?

I would definitely say that Snake's forward smash killing me at very low levels all the time (twice at 40%!) would not have happened nearly as much if it wasn't for lag. It's hard to react in time for very strong, slow attacks when there are crucial seconds of respond time being lost. I feel completely gypped, like we didn't have a fair chance at it when we were playing excellently.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Iris: This won't be the last you see of Team Tournaments!

Good, because I find them a lot more fun than the 1v1 ones. :link:

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Linko_16: Too awesome to even spell your name right?

Snake's forward smash killing me at very low levels all the time (twice at 40%!) would not have happened nearly as much if it wasn't for lag. It's hard to react in time for very strong, slow attacks when there are crucial seconds of respond time being lost. I feel completely gypped, like we didn't have a fair chance at it when we were playing excellently.

[COLOR="Yellow"]Well guess what? That goes both ways. How many times do you think i got screwed over by lag? Plenty.[/COLOR]

Posted by Iris

Aioros, Oswaldo, you guys want to get on Brawl? I'm in the mood for team matches and I've never faught Aioros before, so I think it'd be fun. Linko will be my partner and we'll be blue, okay?

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I'm in.[/COLOR]

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Well guess what? That goes both ways. How many times do you think i got screwed over by lag? Plenty.[/COLOR]

That's a moot point entirely if you won.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Well guess what? That goes both ways. How many times do you think i got screwed over by lag? Plenty.[/COLOR]

The point is that you were using a character with a strong, slow attack, which is particularly good in a lag fight since the chance one normally has to avoid it easy is diminished greatly. Next time I kill you twice at 40%, feel free to complain.

EDIT -

Quoting Alastor: That's a moot point entirely if you won.

Er, that's not what would make it a moot point. Suppose there wasn't lag and they won anyway - it's possible they just played better.

And, uh, oswaldo went to work, so we can't have that Iris/Linko v. Oswaldo/Paul matchup right now.

Posted by Iris

Oh, right. Yeah, we can do it later.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Linko_16: Next time I kill you twice at 40%, feel free to complain.

[COLOR="Yellow"]K.

I'm still up for 1v1 games if anyone wants to.[/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

had to pick up my bro, I'm sooo late but whatever I'm cool like that :cool:

I'm so down for team battles later though.

Team tourneys are fun!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Oh, right. Yeah, we can do it later.

you cheating *****.

Posted by Alastor

Guess it's okay to lock this since it's over with. Anything further goes back to the Tournament Discussion thread until the next new tournament gets its own thread.