Woo, name change!

Posted by Concerto

It's done. Whaddya think? ^^

Posted by The Judge

Why is it "block?" Shouldn't it be "blog?"

Posted by Concerto

It's a play on words, silly. ;)

Posted by The Judge

Oh. A pun. Wow, those are the funniest kinds of jokes. But thinking about it logically, it means that you will be unable to produce any more of those sprite comics, having spriters block and all. So....yeah. Hooray!

Posted by Concerto

Too bad for you, logic and I aren't currently speaking with one another. :p

Posted by The Judge

Correction: "UNFORTUANTELY for you," etc, or "Too bad for you, BECAUSE logic etc"

Either way...gay.

Posted by Alastor

Wow. A last-resort grammar insult. This is gettin' good. :o

Posted by Concerto

Wow. Judge, you're actually picking at the grammar AND using "gay" as an insult? In the same post? XD

S'cooze me for not placing the semi-colon in there, as I had originally intended, Captain Correction. I'll attempt to be completely perfect in the future, and never make any silly typing errors ever again. ;)

Posted by Linko_16

It's better than "Tight Sprites." >.<

Posted by Ant

*Derick from Ant's computer*

You're taking me waaaaaaaay too seriously. Either way, make funny sprites, or don't make them at all. I'll be dropping by periodically to grade the humor in them.

Posted by Concerto

If I was taking your posts seriously, either I'd have gotten POed and started ranting in defence of sprite comics, or your posts wouldn't still exist. ;) I figured if you were picking on the punctuation, you couldn't really care all that much - I get the feeling you're a much more efficient flamer. :D Besides, I really do find it funny when people pick on grammar/spelling/punctuation. It's so overdone. It's easier to laugh at whoever's doing the nitpicking than it is to try and correct someone. ^^

We eagerly await your return. ^^

[url=http://stc.aftervision.com]By the way, you might like this site. It's called Screw These Comics. XD[/url]

Posted by The Judge

*defense, not defence.

And I'll drop in and give my commentary on the comics as they happen. My advice is instead of saying "Well that's just your opinion," try actually FIXING it, so I get a laugh.

Posted by Concerto

XP

Out of curiosity, did you ever comment on any of the comics that were here before it crashed? O.o

I can't speak for everyone, but I take all suggestions and critisisms very seriously, and attempt to fix any problems to the best of my ability. If I can't fix it (after a few tries, of course), then you have my full and complete permission to laugh at me till your face turns blue. ^^;

Posted by Alastor

After the hack is the only time I've even seen Judge in this blog, because he wouldn't show himself here while this blog was more popular than his. :cool:

Posted by The Judge

I haven't posted here since before VGC got hacked (again). I never feel the need to come here, because the comics here are not funny. Put some humor in them, and I'll post often. In fact, MAKE SOME!

Posted by Alastor

You are posting often. You won't shut up about how God awful this blog and its contents are. Thing is, you continue to post in it, so something in it's obviously worth coming back for... :o

Posted by Concerto

[quote=The Judge]I haven't posted here since before VGC got hacked (again). I never feel the need to come here, because the comics here are not funny. Put some humor in them, and I'll post often. In fact, MAKE SOME!

Some of us have LIVES, y'know, and are thusly busy with things OTHER than sprite comics. ;)

... Well, not me in particular... but SOME of us have lives. [IMG]http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/edoom/theyareontome.gif[/IMG]

So, seeing as there aren't any new comics, but you keep coming back (*cough*won't go away*cough* ;)), what's keeping you here? Our charming personalities? The riveting conversation? =3

Y'know, I'm curious as to how funny comics by you would be. You seem to be awfully eager to complain about the "lack" of humor in OUR comics, but you aren't trying to show us how you think it should be done. Why don't YOU try making a comic instead of complaining about them all the time? See how well THAT turns out. :p

Also, I HAVE posted comics. No one's commented on them yet. U.U Woe and hardships. Feel free to go rant at them, if you're so inclined. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Put some humor in them...

I find them rather funny, in a cute sorta way. Personally, I think any other kind of humour just wouldn't fit most sprite comics, especially ZS's. And I believe you said someting about how it should be more "crude". I definitely disagree with that. They are fine the way they are.

Posted by The One Winged Angel

I like the name. I get it a lot, too, so.... what was I saying???

Meh, whatever.

Speaking of the "Block", i'll see if I can get thos old comics I had up in my other thread again. I also get Photoshop recently, so I'm going to be trying a bunch of new things.

And Judge, stop trying to flame people that laugh back at you. It's not a good thing to mess with the crazies here :-D

Posted by Concerto

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I find them rather funny, in a cute sorta way. Personally, I think any other kind of humour just wouldn't fit most sprite comics, especially ZS's. And I believe you said someting about how it should be more "crude". I definitely disagree with that. They are fine the way they are.

^^ Thank you. :)

Quoting The One Winged Angel: [color=orange]I like the name. I get it a lot, too, so.... what was I saying???

Meh, whatever.

Speaking of the "Block", i'll see if I can get thos old comics I had up in my other thread again. I also get Photoshop recently, so I'm going to be trying a bunch of new things.

And Judge, stop trying to flame people that laugh back at you. It's not a good thing to mess with the crazies here :-D

^(^^)^

Kewl. ^^ Is that where the new glow edges dealie on your sprites came from?

VWOOT! I mean, yes, sound advice. Be nice, or I shall spamzooka thee. :insane: Rawr! Ph33r teh meaningless threat! Umm... boogidy... n' stuff. [/color]

Posted by The Judge

Give me a way to make sprite comics, and I'll make one I consider funny. What keeps me coming back? The posts I make (like this one) are open to responses, and as such, I tend to come back to READ said responses. That and most other areas on VGC suck.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The One Winged Angel: And Judge, stop trying to flame people that laugh back at you. It's not a good thing to mess with the crazies here :-D

Ugh, you are dumb. Simple as that. You obviously can't tell when I'm joking, so you derep me. Wow. "How DARE he insult spriting! -1 rep for you! THAT'LL show you a lesson!" Yup, guess it did, so I just returned the favor. Let's try being a bit more adult next time, alrighty? ALSO, take a f*cking joke, and stop being so defensive. How many people do you think I'd have derepped for saying "Darkness Advanced sucks" when they're not even joking! Wow, you've made my day.

Oh, and BTW, sorry about Double posting. I just recently noticed this.

Posted by Concerto

Quoting The Judge: Give me a way to make sprite comics, and I'll make one I consider funny. What keeps me coming back? The posts I make (like this one) are open to responses, and as such, I tend to come back to READ said responses.

All you need are sprites, backgrounds, and MSPaint. The Link List should have links to more than enough sites to get you started. Have fun. :D

Responses are always nice. ^^;;; Actually, that occured to me... after I posted. Me ish teh stuped. *kicks self*

[quote]That and most other areas on VGC suck.
Yay! We don't suck! ^(^^)^

[quote]Ugh, you are dumb. Simple as that. You obviously can't tell when I'm joking, so you derep me. Wow. "How DARE he insult spriting! -1 rep for you! THAT'LL show you a lesson!" Yup, guess it did, so I just returned the favor. Let's try being a bit more adult next time, alrighty?
I find this funny. ^^

[quote]ALSO, take a f*cking joke, and stop being so defensive.
Hello, Mr. Pot. Mr. Kettle isn't in right now, but I'll pass your message along. ;)

[quote]Oh, and BTW, sorry about Double posting. I just recently noticed this.
OMG, double post!! I MUST SMITE THEE!!! >=O

By the way, as much fun as I'm having, don't go around insulting anyone like that in here anymore. Considering this your first and only warning.

Posted by The Judge

I was talking to that One Winged Angel guy. Loser dereps me because he took my JOKING insults to sprite comics seriously. I already noted my appologies for double posting, and I derepped him just to get equal, as my being adult statement was for future referrence. My only reason for insulting him is my anger at his idiocy. Other than that, I have no problem with him.

Posted by Concerto

*SIGH*

First : I knew you were talking to 1WA. I'm not a complete idiot, y'know.

Second : I know he derepped you - you said as much in your post.

Third : I was being sarcastic about the double post. I mean, c'mon! How could I be serious when I used the word "smite," a funny-looking text-smiley, and DIDN'T delete your double post?

Fourth : the reason I responded was because I found it funny that you not only bothered to mention him de-repping you, but you found it necessary to the same thing to HIM, and told HIM to be more mature. XD

You made it perfectly clear that you were irritated with him. Fine! Be annoyed. That's your business. However, I found your responding post and the insults it carried mean-spirited enough to merit a warning. You've had your warning, and you SHOULD have read the rules, so the next time I see a rude post, I'm deleting it. Simple as that.

Posted by Alastor

...owned. :cool:

Posted by Iris

Zerostar has a kind way of pwning people...

Posted by Ant

SMITE THEE! LOL

Posted by The Judge

*smitten*

Posted by Arczu

Yikes...

Um... anyway, the name change is okay. It's close in essence to the original. Isn't THAT what matters