The new Last.fm design SUCKS!

Posted by Omni

http://www.last.fm/home

Also check out your profile and some artist pages. I really dislike it.

Posted by Arcadios

Actually...half the times I can't even load it up.

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah, it's taking me a while to load the site up.

EDIT.

lol I just got it going, do not like so far. :( But yeah, it's taking me a while to log in. GRRR!

I just got a "502 Bad Gateway". :(

Posted by Shade

I like it. *shrug*

Posted by Fragliche

If I didn't use it for recommended artists and to talk to a few people, I would leave. It is god damn ugly now.

Posted by Omni

I really don't mind the way it looks, just the way everything is positioned. Having the shoutbox on the very bottom is horrible.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It feels really cluttered now. I figured they would listen to some of the subscribers and change it around a bit. Guess not! Real ugly.

Posted by Alastor

I was going to be able to deal with it if they brought back Paint It Black and moved the shoutbox.

They didn't.

Only plus to the new design is that they FINALLY brought back the ability to remove stuff from your charts. I've been missing that since the LAST redesign.

Posted by Ant

the japo names are in kanji :(

Yeah, I played a band with japanese characters and it just came up as unknown. Seems to have a few kinks.

Posted by Omni

The real-time chart updates are the only positive.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Do not like.

Where is the button to tag artists on their page?
[/COLOR]

Posted by Omni

Quoting Retropusso: [COLOR=Indigo]Where is the button to tag artists on their page?[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1690/tagsmw6.png[/IMG]

Click on that button and then you'll be given a menu where you can select "Add tags" and the rest is the same.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Thanks.[/COLOR]

I like how you have to open a menu where there's only one option.

Posted by Richaod

I don't mind the redesign... I do really appreciate the ability to change the number of displayed top artists/tracks, and the fact that 3/6/12 month charts update instantaneously too.

Posted by Hyper

I really like the design. Shoutbox should probably be repositioned but other than that I think everything is great. And the shoutbox to me isn't even a very big deal.