If anyone has finished reading.......

Posted by NeXidala

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I have a question for you.

****MASSIVE SPOILERS******
****MASSIVE SPOILERS******

ONLY READ THIS IF YOU HAVE FINISHED READING THE LAST HARRY POTTER BOOK!
WARNING: CONTAINS MASSIVE SPOILERS!

(Spoilers Start Here)[spoiler] In the epilogue at the end of the book it says that James(Harry Potter's son) has just seen Ted snogging somebody on the Hogwarts Express. But this, does not make sense because that particular day took place 19 years after Harry Potter defeated Voldemort and if you recall Ted was already born by them making him roughly about 19 years old. Yet, witches and wizards graduate from Hogwarts by the time they are 17. [/spoiler] (Spoilers End Here)

How do you explain that?

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Ah, very good eye. I didn't even catch this, but I only read the book once because I let a friend borrow it after that. I really don't know. I thought maybe I could find the answer on the interwebs, but no luck.[/COLOR]

Posted by Shade

Haha, wow. The setting of the epilogue was the platform, not the train. Teddy was on the platform seeing off his family (and likely, his girlfriend).

Problem solved.

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Shade: Haha, wow. The setting of the epilogue was the platform, not the train. Teddy was on the platform seeing off his family (and likely, his girlfriend).

Problem solved.

Yeah, but!

***SPOILERS***
[spoiler] Harry's son said he saw Teddy snogging the girl INSIDE the train. And if he was just seeing her off he wouldn't be on the train. [/spoiler]

Posted by Panic!

Loophole?

Posted by Nyx

Oh wow I didn't notice that. Well I guess... Teddy could have been held back a year or two. Maybe he completely bombed on his OWLs or something... *Shrug*

Posted by NeXidala

Quoting Panic: Loophole?

Elaborate :]

Quoting Nyx: Oh wow I didn't notice that. Well I guess... Teddy could have been held back a year or two. Maybe he completely bombed on his OWLs or something... *Shrug*

Lol, that sort of would imply that Teddy wasn't a very good wizard. And, that would almost be insulting to his parents.

Posted by Panic!

Yeah, I don't think he failed anything. His parents were Tonks and Lupin, right? Both very good wizards.

Posted by NeXidala

Yeah.

Posted by Panic!

Sorry if that was a stupid question. I only read the book once. I am gonna get it back from my friend who has it so I can re-read it.

Posted by NeXidala

Yeah. I just read the book recently so everything is pretty fresh in my mind.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

maybe he got on the train before it took off?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

epilogue

what epilogue

deathly hallows does not have an epilogue

Posted by Panic!

Deathly Hallows has an epilogue.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just get **** out jesus christ

haha, oh boy

Posted by Shade

oh X

K, Teddy's done with Hogwarts. Victoire isn't. He's havin some fun with his girlfriend on the train before she leaves.

Someone please lock thread.

why did it take 12 posts for someone to realise that?

Posted by Shade

It's Panic and Nexi.

ZAPOOOOOOOOOOW

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;871338]why did it take 12 posts for someone to realise that?I agree. :love:

usually not this bad though. Only time something obvious gets turned into mega posts is when it's an argument. This... this is beyond VGC.

Posted by Shade

I wouldn't really call twelve posts "mega"

mega dumb*

missed an important word

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Iris edited my post!

DEMOD IRIS

Posted by NeXidala

I didn't realize people that weren't attending Hogwarts could get on the train.

Quoting Shade: It's Panic and Nexi.

*Sigh*
Thanks for putting me in the same category.

zing

Posted by Shade

Quoting NeXidala: *Sigh*
Thanks for putting me in the same category.

don't blame me for you being on the same tier.