lol ohh man i have the worst gas ever

Posted by junior senior

im like a fart factory over here LOL

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]I could kick the *** of anyone on this site at a farting contest. :D[/COLOR]

Posted by junior senior

doubt it

i have stomach pains maybe gas maybe period maybe from the corn i had today BETTER BE MY PERIOD

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]I've cleared the house before, 7 people plus the dog. I think I get this gift from my grandfather. He has cleared the Wal-Mart parking lot once. His farts are of epic proportions.
[/COLOR]

Posted by junior senior

lol now it makes perfect sense

new jersey
trailer park
fat
gross
lol

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]It didn't make sense to begin with?

And for the record, some of my family are straight from the trailer park, but I've never lived in one, not that there's anything wrong with trailer parks.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Retropusso: [COLOR=Indigo]I think I get this gift from my grandfather. He has cleared the Wal-Mart parking lot once. His farts are of epic proportions.[/COLOR]

that must've been the pinnacle of achievements in his life

Posted by junior senior

still have gas lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting junior senior: im like a fart factory over here LOL

Make yourself a little useful, post some tips on being a fart bomb!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

aka...what did you eat last night!!! :D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting junior senior: lol now it makes perfect sense

new jersey
trailer park
fat
gross
lol

So in other words, the male version of you?

Posted by junior senior

im not fat, nor do i live in new jersey or in a trailer park. and i also dont spend all my money on food

Posted by mis0

But you are disgusting, you are white trash, and you live in a philosophical state of New Jersey. You are stupid, and really, no better than the person you like to pick on so much.

Posted by junior senior

im not white trash
i drive bmw and i live in new york

Posted by mis0

Quoting junior senior:
i drive bmw
I doubt it, because I don't think you're even old enough to drive. And if you do drive a BMW, I would imagine it's either a) mother dearest's car, or b) a pos. In either case, I feel really bad the car; it deserves so much better :(
[quote]and i live in new york

I was implying that you have a Jersey state of mind, basically "huuuuuuuuuuuur fart joke poco ftw duuuuuuur"

Posted by junior senior

lol you said poco
and its a 2006 sweetie
and im almost 18 honey

Posted by mis0

Quoting junior senior:
and im almost 18 honey

You sure are retarded for an almost-18 year old. Congrats on having a boring 3-series like everyone else.

Posted by junior senior

congrats on being a faggot

Posted by mis0

I'm not the one who constantly posts about my bodily functions. You are hilarious and edgy, JS!

Posted by Iris

Anyone remember when JS posted a picture of a boy and tried bragging about giving him a blowjob but no one believed her? ...because I do.

Posted by mis0

Gross but not really surprising.

Posted by Jesse Smith

She's trying to get da title Queen of da Wackos. She's failing miserably!!! :D

Posted by Iris

I claimed that **** years ago after Chica.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er...er...er...you're not even close to being da Queen of da Wackos!! You got close way back when you were Amy da Pink Hedgehog!!! And then you went to a mental institution and got cured of your insanity and became normal!!! grrrr!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Iris

Lies. I earned it back then and never chose to relinquish it!