KOTOR2

Posted by Sith Lord

I love this game...anyone here agree with me?
if you don't know what I'm talking about, It's Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords...awesome game for those who haven't played it

Posted by Random

Yeah I strongly Agree. KOTOR II I think should have been game of the year. Halo 2 and San Andreas had their fun points but KOTOR II was a deep and long RPG that I strongly enjoyed. KOTOR itself was a great game and KOTOR II was even better. I belive there will be a third were the two story lines meet. They keep referring to the first KOTOR in KOTOR II. So it'll be interesting to see what they do!

Posted by boomstick

I loved KOTOR II, not really as much as the first, but it's definatly my second favortie RPG of all time, I love the non-linear gameplay with the good/evil choice system, it's biggest fault, like the first is it's turn-based, still awesome, go buy it.

Posted by Random

Yeah I have to agree personally. Both KOTOR and KOTOR II were great games and you got to choose your fate. I can't wait to see if they'll make a 3rd.

Posted by Eagle

I have to agree, my brother bought the game a while back and started playing it, personally i prefer games like fable and halo 2 but i watched him nonetheless and after a day i got addicted to it and i wasnt off it apart from to eat until i completed it =).
Anyway great game i would give it 9.8/10

Posted by Random

Fable can't compare to KOTOR2's greatness. Fable was a very short game and KOTOR2 was the opposite. It wasn't Morrowind long but it was a decent game in length and the story line and battling was awesome.

Posted by Mini Rebew

i was disappointed with kotor2...WAY DISAPOINTED...im not a big rpg fan...but i still loved the first this one just didnt seem as....fresh

Posted by FavoJavo

Any of you played KOTOR it rocks, im at Malak

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Mini Rebew: i was disappointed with kotor2...WAY DISAPOINTED...im not a big rpg fan...but i still loved the first this one just didnt seem as....fresh

Well, it was a sequel, usually sequels aren't totally different games.

Posted by PieMan Jim

KOTOR 2 was good, pretty much same as the first one though. Wonder what the inevitable third installment will be like?

Posted by Majeh717

kotor and kotorII i have to be the best rpgs for Xbox i love the gameplay in both and it was harder and longer than fable

Posted by Axis

I have both games, and they're probably at the top 3 of my Favorite RPG's list. The only one that out did both of these games was Earthbound. But they're still fun as hell to play.

Posted by Random

Yeah both Kotor and Kotor II rank in my top 5. 2 of my Top 5 are Xbox Games, 2 PS Games, and 1 SNES Game.

Kotor allows you to basically choose your path. I was able to save someone, and they gave me credits for helping, then I killed them and took all their credits ^_^ *Darkside Point Earned* haha.

Posted by Mandalorian Squid

KOTOR 2 was so awesome. Yet I think KOTOR 1 was better. I liked the new feature where you could make stuff. It helped alot when I was on Telos and Lt. Grenn still had my stuff. But I think it would be illegal to make your own weapons, wouldn't it? Don't u need a liscence or something? O well. Fun game. Didn't live up to first though. I think it didn't have enough Sith Soldiers. Taris was filled with them. I only saw them in the beginning and the end in KOTOR 2. We miss you Sith Soldiers.

Posted by Demon

well its all right i guess i think the last leave is gay