Worst Comedians of All Time on Maxim

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]I dunno how new or old this is, but enjoy if you haven't seen it before.

12. Carlos Mencia
11. Christopher Titus
10. Judy Tenuta
9. Kathy Griffin
8. Gallagher/Gallagher II
7. Paula Poundstone
6. Sandra Bernhard
5. Louie Andreson
4. Yakov Smirnoff
3. Whoopie Goldberg
2. Margaret Cho
1. Sinbad

I agree with most of this. I don't think Carlos Mencia should be on the list, though. He's not the greatest comedian, but I don't think he's one of the worst of all time. Christopher Titus, Kathy Griffin, and Whoopie Goldberg all belong, though. They all suck so bad.[/COLOR]

Posted by S

I like Titus ;/ Mencia steals his jokes, he should be higher.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]I can't stand Christopher Titus. I think he should be second on the list at least.

And by higher, so you mean closer or further away from number 1? I always get confused with count downs.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Sinbad is awesome. How he's lower than Mencia blows my mind.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Yeah, I thought that was kinda weird. I am not a huge fan of Sinbad, but I've heard some of his stuff, and he's not bad enough to be the worst comedian of all time.[/COLOR]

Posted by s0ul

Absence of Dane Cook nullifies any credibility it had. And it was Maxim, so...

Posted by junior senior

i dont see dane cook

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;864666]i dont see dane cook

[COLOR=Indigo]Because he's a ****ing riot.

He doesn't belong here.
[/COLOR]

You like that cable guy faggot, you have no say.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Retropusso: [COLOR=Indigo]Because he's a ****ing riot.

He doesn't belong here.
[/COLOR]

doubt it
you and all of those other 14 year old girls that only saw the burger king skit need a wake up with real comedy

GIT ER DONE PANIC LOL

Posted by Crazy K

Where's Jeff Foxworthy and Larry the Cable guy? They should be on this list.

And I agree that Mencia should be up higher, possibly #1. He's just not funny.

oh, and Dane Cook sucks!

Posted by Speedfreak

Women. /thread

Posted by Linko_16

No Dane Cook? No Larry the Cable Guy? No thanks.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

****ty list. Mencia needs to be up higher, and I can think of quite a few more who need to be on that list. Way worse than the likes of Cho and Goldberg.

Posted by The Judge

Mencia should be number 1, and Tidus and Sinbad shouldn't be there.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;864668]You like that cable guy faggot, you have no say.

[COLOR=Indigo] lol how'd you know I like Larry the Cable Guy? GIT R DONE![/COLOR]

Posted by Roger Smith

Jim Gaffigan needs to be on that list. HORRIBLE comic. I don't think I've ever laughed once to any of his acts.

Posted by Iris

Sinbad, Gallagher, and Griffin shouldn't be there. Sinbad and Gallagher are classics and Griffin's stand up sucks less than her stupid shows at least. I'm all for putting Mencia for 1. No wit, no originality, just CONTROVERSY YEAH!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Roger Smith: Jim Gaffigan needs to be on that list. HORRIBLE comic. I don't think I've ever laughed once to any of his acts.

you are a fool

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Ant: you are a fool

You just enjoy his hot pockets joke you fatlard.

DEAAAAD POCKETS.

Posted by Arcadios

WHERE IS BOB SAGET

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linko_16: No Dane Cook? No Larry the Cable Guy? No thanks.

Someone else already mentioned Jeff Foxworthy, and I notice an absense of Lewis Black. He can have his funny moments, but most of the time it seems like such a fake, forced, elderly rage/whining.

Posted by Kodachi

In Soviet Russia, bad list makes you!

KIDS THESE DAYS AND THEIR SHINY STARBUCKS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

gets old quick

Posted by mis0

And what about Carrot Top or ****ing Gilbert Gottfried?

Carrot Top has his moments. And by moments I mean coming on stage as a ****ing hulked up, riod-raging redhead. That alone is reason enough to keep him off the list.

Posted by Kodachi

I'm really wondering where the pulled Titus from. I remember him having a show, but I don't remember it being anywhere near as bad as mind of mencia or that blue collar show, or any of the ***-awful movies that ****ing cable guy made. Did they give reasoning behind these things? I feel like a few of the people on the list stayed off the radar/spotlight enough for them to deserve more of a "...who?" rating than a "kill it with fire" that a few people I'm sure we can all think of deserve.

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I saw a bit of his act a few years back and I thought it was relatively funny. Not laugh out loud, but not BOOO GET OFF THE STAGE either. And I remember liking the show somewhat.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Dave Attell should be added to the list. The Gong Show looks promising, but I can't stand Dave Attell.

[COLOR=White][quote=Kodachi][/COLOR]I'm really wondering where the pulled Titus from. I remember him having a show, but I don't remember it being anywhere near as bad as mind of mencia or that blue collar show, or any of the ***-awful movies that ****ing cable guy made. Did they give reasoning behind these things? I feel like a few of the people on the list stayed off the radar/spotlight enough for them to deserve more of a "...who?" rating than a "kill it with fire" that a few people I'm sure we can all think of deserve.

[/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo]Here is what the website says below each person:

Mencia - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] If this is what comedy is going to be like when Mexico takes over America, then we're voting for anyone who promises to put a 50-foot barbed-wire electric fence from Texas to California—and then another one around our TV.

Titus - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Chris found a way to make jokes about abusive fathers beating their children unfunny.

Tenuta - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] We think it's fair to call Judy Tenuta an organ grinder, not because of her acumen with an accordian, but for her ability to shred our insides with her shrill voice and pathetically schticky act.

Griffin - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Is she a gay dude? We're asking for serious.

Gallagher - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Wait, is this Gallagher or Gallagher II? We can never tell those guys apart. Is Gallagher that ****ty comedian who tries to "make a difference" with his free-love hippie bull**** jokes, only to realize that people just want to see him smash a watermelon with a hammer? Or is that Gallagher II?

Poundstone - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Remember that time Paula Poundstone was busted for getting ****faced and driving her kids to an ice cream parlor? That's by far the funniest thing she's ever done.

Bernhard - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] You're not attractive, and that makes you angry. We understand. But why not use some of that unattractiveness to make you funny, too?

Anderson - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Being fat is one thing, but being fat and pathetic is just sad. C'mon, Louie—if you're going to be a huge tub of ****, you need to embrace it. Choke down cheesecakes onstage. Do a bit on getting an erection while rubbing your own man boobs. Talk about how your ****s are bigger than Gary Coleman. In other words, be a funny comedian.

Smirnoff - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] We get it—life in Russia was difficult. You had to wait in line for everything (even toilet paper!). But you know what's worse than life in Russia? Having a schtick that only plays to 75-year-olds in Missouri who still think Communism is the enemy. What a **** bag!

Goldberg - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] Soccer moms love Whoopi 'cause they think she's "edgy." Soccer dads are terrified of Whoopi 'cause they think she looks like the "Predator." We don't like her because we like "comedy."

Cho - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] "Mothers are difficult! But my Asian mother very difficult mother to have! She say things like, 'Me rikey flied lice.' She a very Asian mother!"

Sinbad - [/COLOR][COLOR=Indigo] We're not sure what we hate most about Sinbad. Is it the neon pants, the annoying dangly earring, the oversized Reeboks, or the fact that he doesn't drink? Oh, wait, now we know. It's the ****ty jokes that he always tells. That's what we hate most about Sinbad.[/COLOR]

Quoted post: Delta Farce - 4/5
It was not as good as I thought it would be, but it had Larry the Cable Guy, so I couldn't help but really like it.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]lol u smart u remember.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

Quoting Arcadios: WHERE IS BOB SAGET

bog saget is ****ing awesome.

If only because the first time I saw his stuff my mind melted at the fact that he swore more than the vast majority of comedians. Life changing moment.

Though his act is general is horribly awkward.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: bog saget is ****ing awesome.

He apparently tells the dirtiest version of the dirtiest joke, for what it's worth.

Posted by The Judge

He sure does.

And I like Dave Atell. I mean, sometimes his jokes are a bit over the top, but for the most part, I find him funny. Chapell is another one who's hilarious.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Dave Chappelle is in my top 10 favorites. He's awesome.[/COLOR]

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Retropusso: [COLOR=Indigo]Dave Attell should be added to the list. [/COLOR]

This and you like Dane Cook? I thought you got untarded when you came back.

Posted by Speedfreak

As annoying as Dane Cook is he does make me laugh fairly often, especially his car accident bit.

Posted by Kit

I have no idea who most of these comedians are, so they must be pretty ****.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=s0ul;864967]This and you like Dane Cook? I thought you got untarded when you came back.

[COLOR=Indigo]My taste in comedians is still retarded. Mu musical taste got slightly untarded, though.[/COLOR]

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Retropusso: [COLOR=Indigo] Mu musical taste got slightly untarded, though.[/COLOR]

doubt it

but yeah, does anybody else have a feeling that panic just made this list up, and it's not really from a website? since every bad comedian that's on that list is bad, or maybe he's like my neighbor with rockband and guitar hero, and thinks if it's on a good/bad list, it must be good/bad.

Posted by The underground

but Chris Titus is funny as we all know how drunken/psychotic families can be. I just don't know why mencia wasn't higher in the list????

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

It is quite apparent to me that Maxim avoided listing black comedians. Cedric the Entertainer, J L Hughley, and half the Wayans brothers (Damon not included) should be on that list. Sinbad should not. Larry the Cable guy should.

Posted by Speedfreak

WHO ARE YOU

Posted by Panic!

[quote=junior senior;865063]doubt it

but yeah, does anybody else have a feeling that panic just made this list up, and it's not really from a website? since every bad comedian that's on that list is bad, or maybe he's like my neighbor with rockband and guitar hero, and thinks if it's on a good/bad list, it must be good/bad.

[COLOR=Indigo]I'm not gonna post a link because I dunno if the Maxim website has risqu

Posted by Iris

Oh, I agree with the Lewis Black thing, mis0. Maybe he's funnier and more dynamic when sober.