New Sonic Unleashed Trailer

Posted by maian

[url=http://www.gametrailers.com/game/6437.html]Here[/url]

...Huh. On one hand, it looks like good, solid Sonic gameplay. On the other, WEREWOLF LOLWTF

BUT, it honestly doesn't look too bad. At least the werewolf/whatever gameplay doesn't look too bad. and it'd mix it up between the constant speed levels.

However, I'm still not convinced this game will be good until I know none of Sonic's friends are in the game, and that every character is devoid of a personality. :cookie:

Posted by S

Only character other than Sonic I'd accept in this game is Tails.

Posted by maian

Maybe Knuckles too. ;o

Actually, I'd say out of the retards that they made the 3D Sonic characters, Knuckles was the least annoying.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Only character other than Sonic I'd accept in this game is Tails.

Tails, Knuckles and Shadow confirmed.

Anywho, game looks like ****. The "traditional" sonic levels seem more like quick-time events than an actual sonic level and that ****ing werehog gameplay looks terrible. I was almost looking forward to it too.

Posted by Panic!

[COLOR=Indigo]Doesn't look good at all. Sonic isn't ever going to be good again. It's tie to accept it. The last good Sonic game was Sonic & Knuckles.[/COLOR]

The DS games are good.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The werewolf sections look like Knuckles stages from SA. The running stages seem to be controlled by QTEs.

Will not buy.

Posted by Panic!

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;864639]The DS games are good.

[COLOR=Indigo]I've never tried the DS games. I've only seen the GameCube and Wii versions of Sonic games. I only had a DS for a short time and the only game I had for it was Pok

Ah, well it was like old 2D sonic games.

Posted by Linko_16

The gameplay looks okay so far, but knowing how messed up Sonic mechanics can be, I won't say anything for sure until I play it myself.

Also, despite being conceptually stupid, WereSonic doesn't look quite as stupid as I might've thought. Reminds me of Animal Kirby from Squeak Squad.

Posted by Speedfreak

SEGA SUCKS...WHAT A SURPRISE.

Posted by Linko_16

I also might add that, while being far from great, it's the first Sonic theme song I've heard in ages that I can stand to listen to at all!

Posted by Ant

I really thought the sections with just good ol normal Sonic looked really cool. But then when I saw the LOL WERESONIC gameplay, I basically lost all hope for the game. I really hope I'm wrong though.

Quoted post: Also, despite being conceptually stupid, WereSonic doesn't look quite as stupid as I might've thought. Reminds me of Animal Kirby from Squeak Squad.

Really? Man, I couldn't get past those retarded looking stretchy arms.

Posted by Roger Smith

Jesus ****ing christ, the song was ****ing horrible.

I'm looking forward to the game.

Wait, wait, wait. Stretchy arms. Sonic Team. Why the **** don't they just revive Ristar? *******it.