Boy Howdy

Posted by The Judge

Sure is nice being home. I'd hate to be at work right now. It's so nice being in my own room, doing whatever I want to be doing. It must suck to be at work right now, whosoever happens to stumble upon my blissful musings.

Ahhhhh. It's temperate, and we all know how much I love that. My bed's soft, my sheets are snug, and everything is just so enjoyable at the moment. I pity anyone who has to be behind a counter, at a desk, or at any place they don't want to be right now. Right. This. Instant.

Posted by #061402

I have about another month to enjoy the same freedom. Plan to enjoy it to the fullest.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Sure is nice being home. I'd hate to be at work right now. It's so nice being in my own room, doing whatever I want to be doing. It must suck to be at work right now, whosoever happens to stumble upon my blissful musings.

Ahhhhh. It's temperate, and we all know how much I love that. My bed's soft, my sheets are snug, and everything is just so enjoyable at the moment. I pity anyone who has to be behind a counter, at a desk, or at any place they don't want to be right now. Right. This. Instant.

I'm pretty sure I'll be feeling this way come saturday.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

soon ant will stand at your window and ruin it

Posted by Ant

wait, how?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

by standing at his window

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

and ruining it

Posted by Ant

the window? the view? OR BOTH?!

just standing there, staring at judge

Posted by WillisGreeny

I don't think Ant sees what's wrong with what he does.

Posted by Slade

I don't think Judge sees what's wrong with what he does.

Posted by Slade

I don't think the window sees what's wrong with what he does.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

judge finds it to be a real PANE, though!

BVWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHA

Posted by The Judge

Sometimes, yeah.

Posted by Slade

[IMG]http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4503/judgecomickx4.png[/IMG]

hahahaha

Posted by Senator Ramen

Wow, he got all the details, even down to the princess poster and flower curtains.

Posted by Ant

*** he's so cute~!

Posted by Lord of Spam

i laughed inexcusably hard at that

Posted by The Judge

Don't know why everyone thinks I brood so much. I don't really have anything to brood over.

Posted by Slade

so what you're saying is I should have put "MiSuNdAzStOoD" between the asterisks instead?

Quoting Ant: *** he's so cute~!

no you, sir, are cute.

Posted by The Judge

Uh...shoor.

Quoted post: Don't know why everyone thinks I brood so much. I don't really have anything to brood over.

you even sound like you're constantly brooding, thinking of plots to destroy your enemies and/or incredibly bored with everything.

Posted by The Judge

The latter.

Posted by Ant

the only reason I associate myself with him is in the vain hope that I can someday impress him. 11 years so far without any sort of success. but this year, this is gonna be the year. I KNOWS IT

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hanging around with him will probably make you look impressive to girls by comparison, too.

Posted by Lord of Spam

current mood: apathetic.

dear diary etc

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

dear diary gee playing with knobs all day sure is fun

Posted by The Judge

Quoting The X: Hanging around with him will probably make you look impressive to girls by comparison, too.

Ha

Posted by Senator Ramen

Derick has lots of lady friends, from what I understand they all love ***, Castlevania, and NOT having sex. Fukken, *****es.

Quoted post: the only reason I associate myself with him is in the vain hope that I can someday impress him. 11 years so far without any sort of success. but this year, this is gonna be the year. I KNOWS IT

oh jesus I laughed hard