Photoshop 9/CS2

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

So, who picked it up? I just got the upgrade, and am about to install it. I really want to try the new vanishing point effect, its gonna be some cool stuff.

Posted by FLiPBoY

Bleh.. Probably costs too much for my wallet.. You're probably the only one who bought it in vgchat.

That's ok, cause my dad bought it for me for work.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

...where do you work?

I won't be buying it, most definitely. I have other things to spend my money on. Anyhow, the version I have now is good enough for me.

Quoting Angelwing: ...where do you work?

Well, I do some web design, but most of my work is done for a local advertising business.

Posted by Klarth

I know someone who'll leak it for me later.

I never knew about this upgrade. Why?

Posted by Hyper

It's not officially out yet. You can preorder it, or something, which is what Velvet did.

Quoting Majesty: I know someone who'll leak it for me later.

:mad:

Try and make your posts consist more of a single emoticon in the future, please.

~Hyper

K, installed. Can't really see a whole lot, and PrintScreen won't take a picture of the boot-up screen, but here:

Posted by Klarth

The crack came out yesterday. I plan to install it as soon as I get my own computer back online.

Too bad what I had was a ****ty 30-day trial run... Time to fix that...

Posted by Hyper

I'll probably get this one.

I can guarentee I do more web design and work with more clients than you do, and my parents don't buy software for me. Bastard. :p

Posted by Klarth

Finally, I own it again. And it's not gonna suddenly stop working again. It absolutely *rules*.

I still love negativetrend though ;-*

I get this odd error some times when using the software where I will go to close a window and a different one will close. Anyone else encounter this?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Velvet Nightmare: I get this odd error some times when using the software where I will go to close a window and a different one will close. Anyone else encounter this?

Make sure your window is maximized so you're clicking the right X ;)

I'm almost positive that it is, but I'll check next time I run CS2.

Posted by Klarth

...where's 3d transform gone?

Positively no idea.

Posted by Klarth

THIS ISN'T USEFUL, I USED IT A LOT

Grahhh...

Quoting Klarth: THIS ISN'T USEFUL, I USED IT A LOT

Grahhh...

Can you re-add it somehow?

Posted by Klarth

Dunno, I haven't found any plugins for it.

Posted by saiyanknight

I like CS2 :) while playing around with it i found the 3d transform :)

il post how to get it later

anyway i made a few new sigs, but i want more brushes :(, got ALOT of renders though :)

Edit: wow i still have my crappy sig on this forum *oscar*

Posted by Hyper

It's a web designers heaven. Subgrouping, being able to select more than one layer at a time, etc... All making my job so much easier. PS7 just doesn't compare.