Infraction for The X: THE LONGER YOU KEEP REVERSING IT THE MORE TIME YOU ADD TO THE B

Posted by Speedfreak

User: [url=http://www.vgchat.com/member.php?u=62]The X[/url]
Infraction: THE LONGER YOU KEEP REVSERING IT THE MORE TIME YOU ADD TO THE BAN

Administrative Note:[quote]

Message to User:[quote]it's a basic rule, stop being queer

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason: [quote]

Posted by Speedfreak

Holy shit you're like billy the kid. Seriously I'm gonna do this all tomorrow, it's only a 24 hour ban so let it pass.

Takes all of two seconds to reverse. Your reason is too ****ing stupid to let it slide. Plus, it's E3 time. NOT COOL

Posted by Jesse Smith

:eek: And I thought I was da only one that revered infractions!!! :eek: :D

Posted by Speedfreak

He made made 7 posts in a row several times in the same thread, I had to clean that up. He's a senior member, he should know better than this. The ban originally would have stopped him talking for a few hours after the conference, to make a point. Otherwise he would've had the whole evening. As a gesture I'll leave the ban up for the original remainder of time since he probably hasn't even been on since I gave him the first one. Keep reversing it and I will keep banning him, effectively extending the ban. You should think about what timezones he and I are on.

EDIT: Right, it's a nine hour ban, it lifts 2 hours after the Nintendo conference (the last conference) starts. I can't think of anything more appropriate as a slap on the wrist.

Posted by Ant

you're just being a dick to him for who he is.

Posted by Speedfreak

Gimme a break, if he were a newbie most Super Mods would permaban him. I had to spend like 10 minutes cleaning the thread up because he acted like a retard, the fact that he's been here ages means he should know better. I gave him one of the lightest bans you can give, if he's gonna act as much of a pussy about this as Vamp is maybe he does deserve longer, but I get the feeling X is a lot more mature than Vamp is anyway. I think having to wait a couple of hours after the conference won't bother him all that much.

It's relevant to the topic and it doesn't bother anyone unlike excessive spam we normally see from puppets and the like. It wasn't something you had to clean up since, well ****, it was basically live blogging in a sense. You're just making a big deal out of nothing.