FINAL FANTASY XIII

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I DIDNT GIVE A **** ABOUT THIS GAME

................. UNTIL NOW!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Again, I really have to wonder how much money MS gave Square for this. I was pretty certain Sony was banking on FFXIII more than anything, and now they don't even have that.

I figured Xbox would get something like a FF versus title or something, but not the actual real version. Man, that's awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

The unveiling was such a burn. Square Guy was like 'i ruv u micwosoft'. Ahaha, gotta watch Sony's conference tomorrow.

That faggot-looking guy they had out for most of the show zinged Sony good right after. "AWESOME SONY EXCLUSIVE GAMES ARE FINDING A BETTER HOME ON A BETTER CONSOLE HAHAHAHAHA"

man, ouch.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;863814]Again, I really have to wonder how much money MS gave Square for this. I was pretty certain Sony was banking on FFXIII more than anything, and now they don't even have that.

Things had been getting sour between Sony and Square Enix ever since the PS3 came out.
Square Enix president, Yoichi Wada, was never that impressed with Sony's marketing strategies with the PS3; saying Sony should defend their product's price instead of dropping it. In the simpilest terms, he wishes Sony had a back bone.

Haha, that's ****ing stupid. Sony needed to drop their price. It was a smart strategy to admit they were wrong and if anything that shows way more of a backbone than stubbornly defending ****ing 600 dollars. Sony knew they couldn't compete with that price, and Square is stupid if they think they could make a return on a console that expensive. I mean, how would a 600 dollar console fair against a $250 phenomenon and now a $299 competitor? Not well...

****ing Japanese, they're so backwards.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I completely agree with ya. Sony HAD to lower their price.

I don't know if Wada was completely against the price drop so much as Sony lacking positive PS3 marketing. There's quite a few things about the PS3 which made the sucker 600 bucks, but instead of talking about the GPU and the hardware, Sony's main focus has gone straight to price cutting, which I think is smart. It's not like Walmart is doing well because the products are so expensive. Always lower prices, always.

The truth probably is Wada wanted out of Sony, and looked for any silly excuse to do so, which is just silly by itself since the truth will always be "to make more money".

Sounds likely. They've probably sunk a lot of money into FFXIII and might not be able to get a good return from the PS3 alone. Plus... I have a feeling they got a nice little bonus from Microsoft. Can't blame him I guess.

And to tell you the truth, I honestly figured Kojima would do the same.

Posted by Zeta

Huh, this explains that wailing of a million fanboys I heard when I was at the store...

Posted by Shade

Sweet!

I'm really hoping they change the style of them to back before they went all gay.

So, pre-FFVII? Not gonna happen.

Posted by Shade

But those were better. :(

So I looked at the screens (didn't know there were any!) and it doesn't look likely that I'll get my wish. The girl is pretty hot, though, so it's all good.

at least it's a girl and not a guy that looks like a girl.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

People seem to forget Amano's artwork was a ton more faggy than anything Nomura put out:

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Jamie425/cecil.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Shade

Not as gay as TEEDUS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

look at those thighs, ****it

That smirk... Holy **** he is evil.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

He's laughing inside at the thought of FFXIII going to the 360.

16 years before it happened.

Square has been planning this for ages. Build up a tight relationship with Sony and then BAM HAHAHAHAHA MICROSOFT

Posted by WillisGreeny

Here ya go, Sony.

[youtube=DGii2e5ahjM&feature=related]DGii2e5ahjM&feature=related[/youtube]

Posted by Nazo

Yup.

Sony is even closer to it's inevitable failure. (And to think I was on their side last-gen. Oh well.)

Eh, they got some tricks up their sleeve apparently. The announcement of MAG was pretty exciting in terms of possibilities. I mean, I can't think of a single FPS/Shooter that has had more than 100 players in a single battle, let alone 256. Of course, we know next to nothing, we don't even know if it's an FPS or what, but the possibility of greatness is there, even if it doesn't make up for getting a key exclusive stolen from them.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I could have sworn it was an Xbox 360 only in North America and Europe and would still be released on PS3 in Japan. I may be mistaken, though.

Posted by maian

I've never played any Final Fantasy games past Final Fantasy VI. Well, except for FFTA, CC, and stuff, but I've never played any of the "main" 3D titles. I want to play through XII. Any ideas of what I can expect from this one? Because I'm most definitely getting it.

And I'm so happy to have an epic female lead instead of a faggot male lead that looks like a female. :cookie: VAAN LOL

Quoted post: I could have sworn it was an Xbox 360 only in North America and Europe and would still be released on PS3 in Japan. I may be mistaken, though.

Yeah, Japan gets it first on the PS3, then once that's released they'll start working on localization where it'll be released on both consoles simultaneously in North America and Europe.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=maian;864612]And I'm so happy to have an epic female lead instead of a faggot male lead that looks like a female. :cookie: VAAN LOLVaan is pretty cool in TA2.

Still a fag though, if FFXII has anything to say about it.

Square needs to make a game where you play as the judges from FFXII. Coolest armor ever...

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES

Posted by Crazy K

So, should I get this game, just to throw it in the face of my friend, who is a sony fanboy, who hates the 360?

I might just doit.

FFXII was awesome, so as long as this one is half as good, yes.

Posted by Shade

Huh, finally realized what was bugging me. Female lead looks like the actress who plays Fleur in the Goblet of Fire movie.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Shade: Sweet!

I'm really hoping they change the style of them to back before they went all gay.

HAHAHA! Fat chance. They know trannies sell. Just look at anime!

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: at least it's a girl and not a guy that looks like a girl.

Don't say that until you see nudies. You NEVER know with them japs.

Although from the pics I saw at gamespot, it looks sweet. Maybe I'll look into this game.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting The X: DON'T BELIEVE ONDORE'S LIES

[youtube=Lv6qdQJWZ08]Lv6qdQJWZ08[/youtube]

Posted by maian

bol @ mega64

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

That tough guy near the end was the biggest pussy ever. Wanting to fight a smaller guy over a stupid costume, and then trying to distract him for an easy hit? Faggot.

That's made even worse by the fact that everyone else was really friendly to him.

Posted by Shade

I really wanted him to walk back up to that guy and his kids.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Nah, should just let him go. I like Mega64 videos and all, but I always feel really awkward watching them.