The history of N64 man

Posted by n64 man

The game told me that I couldnt attack anyone under level 5, but it still let me fight you for some reason.

Posted by n64 man

jesse please make some more lvl 5 bots to kill!

And dude you killed mother brain before me while I was fighting her! It said "what a cheater you are!!" lol

Posted by n64 man

Correction, only us 3 are playing with an extra visitor every now & then. Oh and dope, if you have any heal potions, those can help you get away from doc mario.

Quoting Jesse Smith: *Removes the under 5 restriction.* I'll bring it back when there's more above Level 5 players!! LOL Only us two right now!!

That's your payback for bailing me out of jail!! :D

Posted by n64 man

If he does that, then the game will be to easy, just like the rpg inferno.

Posted by n64 man

Now that jesse put those restrictions up, you can quit trying to stalk my character when he leaves the hospital.

Posted by n64 man

Look at this, every freaking time I get out of the hospital, he ****ing stalks my character, this **** is getting old fast

"May 28 2008, 9:06:57 am nintendope attacked you and took 0 crystals. Delete
May 28 2008, 8:42:02 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 8:33:15 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 8:27:45 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 8:15:33 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 7:26:49 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 7:08:03 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 6:38:33 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 6:17:38 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
May 28 2008, 5:58:40 am nintendope attacked you and left you lying outside Dr. Mario's office. Delete
"

Posted by n64 man

Dude, youve got serious mental problems if you can't even let other players enjoy a freaking ONLINE GAME.

And hmm, I wonder why I was cursing.... Probably because you attacked me the second I got of a hospital OVER AND OVER AGAIN??

Posted by n64 man

WHAT I WOULD LIKE IS FOR YOU TO LEAVE ME THE **** ALONE!!!!!!

How about I wait for you to quit playing, then I level up my character & do the same **** to you. You sure as hell wouldn't enjoy that now would you?

Posted by n64 man

hmm, are there even going to be TWELVE active people in the contest?!

Posted by n64 man

We need some more people to sign up. It's only like 2 people playing at one time at the most!

Posted by n64 man

lol

[quote]You beat nintendope!!
You beat nintendope severely on the ground. When there is lots of blood showing, you head up to the nearest 10-story building's roof and drop him over the edge. You run home silently and carefully.

Quoting Ragnar: LOL!! You're advancing way too fast!!!!! Slow down!!!

Posted by n64 man

I had a good laugh from this one from the video game rpg site, click the summer contest link above.

[quote]You beat Nintendope!!
You beat Nintendope severely on the ground. When there is lots of blood showing, you head up to the nearest 10-story building's roof and drop him over the edge. You run home silently and carefully.

Posted by n64 man

LOL oh man you made my back hurt a little bit from laughing so hard when I saw this.

Quoting Jesse Smith: See, all you have to do is come on when he's not on, bomb yourself with stats until you're #1...then crush him!!!!

Posted by n64 man

Well I'm currently unemployed and I'm waiting to get hired. It may take a while!!

Posted by n64 man

Heres a little bit of deja vu for you:
LOL quit your crying & grow up. It's just a game after all.

Quoting Jesse Smith: See, all you have to do is come on when he's not on, bomb yourself with stats until you're #1...then crush him!!!!

Posted by n64 man

Dont play stupid, I'm referring to this post. So quit your crying over a online game & grow up. LOL Oh and you do a bad job at trying to play like you don't even know what the hell I'm talking about either noob. LOL

Quoting nintendope: and dont forget a loser =P

i'm sure if you put as much effort into finding a job as you put into this game today alone you would actually find one.. ?!?

Posted by n64 man

Yo WackoFaker!!! When are you gonna join the new rpg game contest so I can throw you off of a 10 story building?!:D :D :D :D

Posted by n64 man

Soul Caliber 2 & Twilight Princess
Best Racer: F Zero hands down FTW

Posted by n64 man

I hated F Zero. I demanded a refund after playing it for 90 minutes.

Posted by n64 man

Hmm, so let me get this straight.... You don't play games, meaning that you don't know anything about them and yet... You are talking with Jesse Smith about buying vgchat.com which is a gaming site... I believe that you do play games or you wouldn't be interested in this site.

Quoting WackoHater: Never !!!

I don't play games, I hate Wackos (:jesse:) !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by n64 man

You sure did.

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rumor has it, I've been in talks with WackoHater who wants to buy da forums for $1337!! I think he'll actually pay to keep da mods from editing his posts!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Or no one but him really knows what 'dead' is!!!! forumpostersGraveyard.com/ where da forum ghosts go!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by n64 man

LOL, STFU and answer my questions b1tch. If you don't know jack sh1t about games then why would you be interested in this place?

Posted by n64 man

Er, it would be a good game... if he doesn't try to transform it into a linkfarm like here & world-of-nintendough!!!

Posted by n64 man

Nope, your just a sore loser and you can't stand the fact that you're getting your *** handed to you.

Posted by n64 man

mario rpg pwned chrono trigger in the battle system for sure, so I voted mario.

Posted by n64 man

snes9x FTW

Posted by n64 man

You try to be funny but you really aren't.:D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]More like DUH (:jesse:) in the case of JS's posts !!! :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by n64 man

oh really? this disagrees with you... numbers filtered out due to stalkers like nintendope

Quoted post: Strength: ****** [Ranked: 1] Agility: ***** [Ranked: 1]
Guard: ***** [Ranked: 2] Labour: ***** [Ranked: 1]
IQ: ***** [Ranked: 1] Total stats: ****** [Ranked: 1]

Posted by n64 man

Yea change it to this...

Quoted post: It's summer again, and we got another summer contest. Two players will win a free video game of choice. 10 other winners will recieve $10 gift cards!!!

Register at video-game-rpg.com and join in on da fun today!!!:D :D :D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Now why didn't I think of that!!! :eek: More like send an E-Mail to all inactive members about da summer contest!!!! :eek:

How does this look for inactive members...

Any changes I should make to it? I'll send E-Mails out tomorrow.

Posted by n64 man

I hated 7th saga.

Posted by n64 man

First you gotta get 2nd place OR if your lucky, try & beat me & grab first place!!

Posted by n64 man

Do you know how to make a single post without using multiple exclamation marks? Because these are exactly the kind of people I don't like. Oh and I'm sure you could've come up with something better than "help me" if you wanted to..

Posted by n64 man

*re reads the rules.... theres two number one slots.... one for donators & the other for non donators....

I can't decide which of these to request and yes I dont have a Will so I'll be requesting a GameCube game.... Any suggestions?
Metroid prime 2
Pikmin 2
Resident evil 4
Super mario sunshine
or some other game...

Since I already have
super smash bros melee
metroid prime
Zelda, WW & TP
Paper Mario thousand year door
Soul Caliber 2
dave mirra bmx
james bond agent under fire
spiderman
and splinter cell

Posted by n64 man

Tell me how I'm doing it wrong... Why should I request a game for a system that I don't even have? Plus I'm not trying to bankrupt or take advantage of the guy, lol.

Posted by n64 man

Look at the smiley and then you'll know how I feel about NStink:puke2: :puke2:

Posted by n64 man

they have so many freaking pokemon cartoons... they need to revive the old zelda cartoons.... And that reminds me, does anyone else remember the "zelda cereal"?!

Posted by n64 man

They never were any good ten years ago and they sure as hell haven't made any improvements.

Posted by n64 man

Good question. I was wondering about this as well.

Posted by n64 man

No. If your strength, and agility are high enough you can kill a level 50 NPC at level 15 combat or less. It depends on what weapon you have to. Make sure to get good defense to.

Posted by n64 man

You should make pokeballs, and if we catch a mew it can give people a level up!!

Right now there are two people who have been playing their a**** off trying to catch up to my level!!! :D :D :D :D

Posted by n64 man

LOL. I think jesse enjoys it when wackohater "bashes him day in & day out"!!! LOL

Posted by n64 man

How did the guy not notice this?

"She had moved a mattress into the small closet space and even took showers"

Posted by n64 man

Guess what noob. Theres 4 computers in one house all sharing the same connection. So get lost loser. Oh wait... thats right, a loser like you who lives alone & jerks off to shakira photos 24/7 wouldn't understand how a family of 6 people would have 4 computers, lol

Posted by n64 man

Let me explain to you whats "gay". You can't even type for your life you retard. LOL. Oh and another thing thats gay is you posting **** that makes absolutely no sense, not only that but people don't wanna hear it, so do the world a favor & shutup for good. Oh and making retarded threads asking "wheres junior senior, wheres junior senior" lol that only solidifies the fact that your a loser even more.

Posted by n64 man

LOL shutup loser & go do what the only thing that you actually know how to do.. go play with yourself while your lookin at all those SH1TKARA photos, she's a fugly girl btw to lol.

Quoting WackoHater: You are a supreme ******* Aval****Head and a major low life, JDB is an ARSEHOLE FOR ALLOWING YOUR STUPID IDIOTIC AASSSS TO COME AROUND!!!

You expect people to believe anything that comes out of your idiotic mind or mouth, yeah, your brother is making those posts you stupid low life scum bag.

Posted by n64 man

Wackohater your the dumbest guy on earth, even dumber than jesse smith, lol. Then again, you probably don't have a family with a brother & 2 sisters, loser.

Posted by n64 man

LOL, that comes as no surprise to me you idiot.

Quoting WackoHater: My family disowned me! :mad::mad::mad:

Posted by n64 man

Hasn't your retarded *** been saying that for the past what is it now... 2-3 years? Just shutup & do it already!!!

Quoting WackoHater: JDB is DOOMED you crazy ***** !!!

Posted by n64 man

No, iris I will not marry you. I don't have any interest in you and I already have a girlfriend.

Posted by n64 man

Here's some info on WackoHaters ip if any mod wants to permaban him. I can tell you that he won't be seeing anymore of the codeshq site.

Quoting http://extremetracking.com/open: Visitor adsl-212-9-42.pfn.bellsouth.net
IP Address 68.212.9.42
Date 31 May, Sat, 13:54:34
Net Speed Cable/DSL
Organization BellSouth.net
Browser MSIE 7
Continent North America
Operating System Windows XP
Country United States
Screen Resolution 1024x768
State / Region Florida
Screen Color 16 Bit (65K)
City Panama City
Javascript Enabled

Posted by n64 man

lol, you only use 16 bit color btw?

Posted by n64 man

Dont forget to include a "secret area" (think metroid 2, secret worlds... of the game where they practically have to glitch their way to it or use a program to get there.... but instead of it being blobs of nothing... leave an interesting area there for em to check out. I'm sure you've heard of the Final Fantasy 7 debug room right?

Posted by n64 man

and what are you going to do if I dont? Threaten to beat me with a twig? lol, your just a spineless coward that makes empty threats.

Quoting WackoHater: Get lost you stupid parasite, spammer and troll, no one wants you around, get the message and post on your own idiotic forums.

Posted by n64 man

LOL, he's still not gone yet?

Posted by n64 man

lol, don't take down the servers this time around!!!

Posted by n64 man

As it is right now, I only have a measly..... 8,053 crystals!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Quoting Jesse Smith: Um, Red, your link isn't working!!! G-Sides and NES Queen just registered...using my link!!!

And to be the best, you need way more than 100 crystals!!! You have to always be geting crystals. I got 2,410 saved up. er, you are walking the streets, right!! One player has almost twice as many Crystals as I got!! :D

You also want Energy Potions!

Posted by n64 man

There's no beating a dell man. Click tech spec link to see what you can add/replace on it.
http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/xpsnb_m1730?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&~oid=us~en~29~xpsnb_m1730_anav1~~

[QUOTE=DELL]Processors
Intel

Posted by n64 man

lol

Posted by n64 man

I doubt (wacko1337) is gonna win da contest!

Posted by n64 man

He's an antisocial wacko!!

Posted by n64 man

One of the main reasons it was so popular is due to wackohater and his dumb ***. Plus JS & Poco spamming the hell out of it to....

Posted by n64 man

You can always buy the one roger suggested & then upgrade the sh1t out of it.

Posted by n64 man

Goldeneye, OOT, Gauntlet & the Tony Hawk games and I was hooked on Donkey Kong Country 64 for a good while.

Posted by n64 man

get wackohater over here again.

Posted by n64 man

Norton Internet Security 2008, ccleaner, combofix, malwarebytes & spybot Search & destroy... and before that, my computer downloaded "trojan.vundo"!!!

Posted by n64 man

Gallade

[IMG]http://piromano2.iespana.es/La%20Paranoia/entei.gif[/IMG]

Posted by n64 man

Here's a shirt to add to it!!

[IMG]http://a827.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/m_2f3100a2e0c85ce56fb4573854301472.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by n64 man

Almost 49,000 crystals now

Posted by n64 man

And whoever that mod is, is simply asking to be demoted!!:D :D :D

Quoting User CP: N/A 06-11-2008 08:13 AM Reversed 101 Only registered to SPAM. Infraction
N/A 06-10-2008 01:01 AM Reversed 101 Only registered to SPAM. Infraction
N/A 05-31-2008 12:51 AM Reversed 8 Don't bump old threads for stupid posts. Infraction

Posted by n64 man

That was you. And many thanks for the reversals.

Posted by n64 man

So which moderator(s) were giving me infractions? My guess is that it was Vampiro.

Posted by n64 man

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Posted by n64 man

Nope, I haven't got one email from vgchat yet!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, think the "enhanced version" of final fantasy IV on GBA....:D :D :D

Quoting The X: Apparently it's an 'enhanced' remake. Whatever that means. Using both screens during battle would make battles a whole lot less cluttered.

Posted by n64 man

Guys, if you think there is a chance that Jesse Smith will ever get some, vote YES and give him some pointers.
If NO< simply agree with him.

Maybe calls for pointers as well and the last one should be left unspoken.

Rock on!

Posted by n64 man

**** she's fugly! I couldn't tell if that was a guy or a girl at first!!

Posted by n64 man

If it's "fake" then explain the email I just sent to [email]nintendo1O1@gmail.com[/email] from it.

Posted by n64 man

lol? Who is neosnake, some forum troll that you know?

Posted by n64 man

On a side note, I clicked to subscribe to a few boards and none of them have sent me mails as of yet... Either it's a glitch or the mails get sent at the end of the day.... which I'll be finding out soon...

*general gaming board
*future systems board
*Wacko U
*Off topic

Posted by n64 man

LOL, I thought you said you weren't coming over here ever again!!:D :D :D :D

Posted by n64 man

alright, who wants to photoshop the thing together?

Posted by n64 man

Posted by n64 man

yo wackostalker, you may as well check this post out while your here:
http://vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=859412&postcount=2

Posted by n64 man

Ack!!!! I thought you was banned!!! Aren't you supposed to be limited to only the wacko university board?!

Posted by n64 man

so why do you bash everyone? Oh thats right...

Quoting WackoHater:
bashing from me could be a sign of friendship.

Posted by n64 man

And start copying you? No thanks noob.

Quoting WackoHater: Go spam your own forums moron !!!

Posted by n64 man

lol, she's right wackohater, you sound just like Jesse, repeating the same stuff over & over.

* and for anyone who says that jesse doesn't repeat stuff... go visit forum posters union & look at some of his posts he uses to "drive wackohater insane"!!!

Posted by n64 man

Yeah, we all know that by now!!:D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: [CENTER]I WANT MY ARSE KICKED !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by n64 man

Heh, after that last post I made... I had that one coming.

Posted by n64 man

I think your account has to be X days old, probably 7. Try again in a week or so.

Posted by n64 man

Sure he does. You two can torture each other.

Quoting Tyler Durden: Wackohayter has no body to pway wiff..

Posted by n64 man

LOL, sorry dude, thats your habit not mine.

Quoting Tyler Durden:

Go back to blowing on daddy, ya' titty baby.. ;)

Posted by n64 man

lol

Posted by n64 man

the only moron who would search google for some phrase as retarded as that would have to be wackohater.

Posted by n64 man

lol, if spamming forums doesn't work, then why do you continue to do it over here and at forumpostersunion? Oh yeah, thats right, so you can make sure your tormentor Jesse Smith has some company over here!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

PS: Try taking some of your advice!!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, read the post again WackoStalker. I'm not a spammer like you.

And the next time you EVER edit your sites add this code to your .htaccess file:

Quoted post: User-agent: *
Disallow: /

And add this to all of your pages:

Quoted post:

Posted by n64 man

Dude, goto a desert & play with as many snakes as you can find. Repeat until your dead.

Posted by n64 man

LOL, you may as well STFU right now. All your forum at "FPU" is consists of spam, and you have the nerve to call other people spammers? LOL, grow the hell up and get a life... Oh wait that's right, letting jesse smith torture you on your dead forums is the only life you'll EVER have, LOL.

Posted by n64 man

lol, why should I take advice from you, you scum eating fag.

Posted by n64 man

LOL, quit trying to give me advice on your past experiences fag.

Quoting WackoHater: You stupid attention whoring little spamming slime bag, go suck an egg though a garden hose and practice for your future in prison boy !!! :mad: :mad:

Posted by n64 man

I think it's the other way around... AKA Iris wants Jesse.

Quoting Iris: He wants you inside him, Jesse.

Posted by n64 man

Now now, be nice to your only internet buddy you stupid spammer!!

Oh and here's a tip, shakira sounds worse than a cat trying to claw it's way up a chalkboard!!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, wackohater is contemplating suicide!!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, I take it slade has had some bad experiences with cats.

Posted by n64 man

LOL, he's been torturing you for years and it took you THIS LONG to figure out that he uses a mac? LOL

Posted by n64 man

I used to Lucid Dream... Here's some tips how to...

Quotes from.... http://www.wikihow.com/Lucid-Dream

Quoted post: * Lucid dreams can often occur when you are asleep, and can also occur in "day dreams".
* Lucid dreaming may be helpful for people who frequently experience nightmares, as it gives them a chance to take control of their dreams.
* It is fun to fly in lucid dreams. To start flying try bouncing higher and higher after each step (while "walking" in the dream.) You can also try walking on walls or the ceiling, as flying for the first time can be intimidating if you are not totally convinced that you are dreaming. Many people experience flying as being very natural and very exhilarating.
* Performing reality checks upon awakening can help you to detect "false awakenings" within dreams, wherein you dream that you have woken up, and thus lose lucidity.
* If you have recurring dreams, then aspects of these dreams can act as reality checks. If you notice something happening that is part of a recurring dream, think to yourself, "this only happens in my dreams, I must be dreaming."
* If you notice something happening that is impossible in real life, such as being able to breathe underwater, this can act as a reality check to alert you to the fact that you are dreaming.
* Do not get into the habit of saying "I'm obviously dreaming" or something similar in real life. This won't trigger a lucid dream in your sleep.
* If you ask people in your dream "Am I dreaming?"... most of the time they'll say "No."
* When recalling a dream upon waking, try not to move. Activating your muscle neurons can make it more difficult to access the parts of your brain that allow you to recall your dream.
* If you cannot remember the dream, focus on the feelings that you felt. Trying too hard to remember the dream will only take your mind away from it. Chances are your mind will think of everything but the dream.
* When you wake up naturally - that is, without an alarm - focus your gaze on the first object you see as you open your eyes. Look at the object; focus on it. That object will most often take the vague recollection of your dream to a placemark in memory where it is easier to recall details. A doorknob, a lightbulb, a set of car keys, or a nail in the wall, for example, will quell your urge to begin your day, and will help you to settle into memories of what you had experienced while sleeping.
* Do not use a radio alarm clock. If you hear talking or a song, it will distract you and may clear the dream out of your head. If you have to use a radio alarm clock, don't think about what is playing and quickly turn it off. Alternatively, change the radio setting to a non-assigned frequency so the alarm creates static (white noise).
* To end sleep paralysis (which is not dangerous) try wiggling your toes or swallowing. When you are in sleep paralysis, your brain is sending a signal to the rest of your body to immobilize your muscles so you don't thrash around while you sleep. The larger muscles are usually more affected than the smaller ones. So trying to wiggle your toes tends to wake you up during a state of sleep paralysis.
* Pre-determine what you want to achieve in a lucid dream while you are awake. When you become lucid in a dream, you will already know what you want to do.
* It is a good idea to purposely wake a few minutes after becoming lucid, once you have experienced what you wanted to experience. This way, you can wake up with the dream very fresh in your mind, and have excellent recall. If you do not wake up, the dream may simply fade away into the night, and could be forgotten.
* Some people find it helpful to take a low dose of caffeine (a caffeinated tea, for instance) shortly before sleeping. They claim that this keeps them mentally aware while the body is going to sleep. For other people caffeine may postpone or disrupt sleep.
* Do not drink any fluids for one hour prior to sleeping. The last thing you want is to wake up from successfully lucid dreaming just because you had to use the bathroom.
* As you get older, it will be harder to lucid dream, and it starts getting difficult during the teenage years of puberty.
* Before you go to sleep, think really hard about getting up without actually doing so. You will be able to lucid dream at the beginning of your dream.
* If you find the dream is not going how you want it too, "close your eyes" for a bit and then open very forcefully. It might not work the first time but you will eventually end up actually opening them.
* Be careful about looking in mirrors- it can often help you determine that you are asleep, but be prepared; sometimes your face will look horribly distorted, which can cause you to freak out and wake up, or lead to a nightmare.
* Try not to worry about what might happen in the dream. Try to remember it's only a dream, and nothing there can hurt you. If you worry a lot about the people in your dream attacking you, for example, quite likely they will.

Supplements

* Galantamine used with Choline bitartrate or Alpha-GPC can dramatically increase your odds of becoming Lucid.
* An Amino Acid Blend made up of 2000mg L-aspartic acid, 4000mg L-glutamine, and 300mg L-theanine can substantially increase your odds of having a Lucid Dream.
* 5-HTP is the immediate precursor of serotonin, and can increase your odds of having a Lucid Dream.
* Vitamin B6 can increase dream vividness.

Quoted post: Steps

1. Keep a dream journal. This is perhaps the most important step towards lucid dreaming. Keep it close by your bed at night, and write in it immediately after waking. Or you can keep a recording device if you find it easier to repeat your dream out loud. This tells your brain that you are serious about remembering your dreams!
2. Learn the best time to have a lucid dream. By being aware of your personal sleep schedule, you can arrange your sleep pattern to help induce lucid dreams.

* Studies strongly suggest that a nap a few hours after waking in the morning is the most common time to have a lucid dream.
* Lucid dreams are strongly associated with REM sleep. REM sleep is more abundant just before the final awakening. This means they most commonly occur right before waking up. (Sleep-onset REM is a symptom of narcolepsy. If you have lucid dreams right after falling asleep, you may wish to consider seeking medical advice from a sleep medicine specialist. However, there are studies which show people can recall dreams after being awakened during non-REM sleep).
* Dreams usually run in 90-minute cycles during sleep. If you are working on dream recall, it may be helpful to try waking yourself up during one of these cycles (interrupted dreams are often the ones we remember).
3. Try Stephen Laberge's mnemonic induction of lucid dreaming (MILD) technique.

* Set your alarm clock to wake you up 4, 5 1/2, or 6 hours after falling asleep.
* When you are awakened by your alarm clock, try to remember the dream as much as possible.
* When you think you have remembered as much as you can, go back to sleep, imagining that you are in your previous dream, and becoming aware that you are dreaming. Say to yourself, "I will be aware that I'm dreaming," or something similar. Do this until you think that it has 'sunk in.' Then go to sleep.
* If random thoughts pop up when you are trying to fall asleep, repeat the imagining, self-suggestion part, and try again. Don't worry if you think it's taking a long time. The longer it takes, the more likely it will 'sink in,' and the more likely you will have a lucid dream.
4. Try marking an "A" (which stands for "awake") on your palm. Every time you notice the "A" during your waking hours challenge whether you are awake or asleep. Eventually you may see the "A" in your sleep and become lucid.
What time is it?
What time is it?
Get into the habit of doing reality checks. In a dream, these will tell you that you are sleeping, allowing you to become lucid. In order to remember to do reality checks in dreams, you need to establish a habit of doing reality checks in real life. One example of a reality check is to look for "dream signs", or things that would not normally exist in real life. When these actions become habit, a person will begin to do them in her or his dreams, and can come to the conclusion that he/she is dreaming. Some tactics include:
* looking at a clock to see if it stays constant;
* looking at a body of text, looking away, and then looking back to see if it has changed;
* flipping a light switch;
* looking in a mirror (your image will most often appear blurry in a dream);
* pinching your nose closed and trying to breathe;
* glancing at your hands, and asking yourself, "am I dreaming?" (when dreaming, you will most often see greater or fewer than five fingers on your hand);
* jumping in the air;
* pinching or poking yourself; when dreaming, you usually do not feel any pain, and your "flesh" might be more elastic than in real life;
6. Prolong lucid dreams by spinning your body in the dream (suspected of prolonging REM), and rubbing your hands (prevents you from feeling the sensation of lying in bed). Take care while spinning. Remind yourself even as you spin that you are dreaming, as you will find yourself in a completely different location when you stop spinning and may lose lucidity otherwise.
7. Be Pro-active about your dream. Have a goal in mind and try to accomplish it.
8. In the Tibetan tradition of the Yoga of Dream and Sleep, there is a saying that in order to be aware during your dream and control it, the day before you can run naked near a high cliff repeating that you are in a dream. Even if this teaching seems foolish, it points out that dreams are often created with moments in your day that leaves a strong impression on you.

Posted by n64 man

Song: Demon Speeding
Artist: Rob Zombie
Album: sinister urge
Length: 3:45

Posted by n64 man

http://forums.majorgeeks.com .... as the name implies they are ****ing geeks with computers.... one of the nerds should be able to help you out...

Posted by n64 man

Post your setup/rig pictures!

[IMG]http://a295.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/115/l_672a26e57cfda13ed9767b7624e6529e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://a133.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/11/l_aba7622ee1894c21397024f52d7aea1c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://a392.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/111/l_3a411b602b6db397bf45c27c56c217df.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by n64 man

Dude is sleeping with his wife and 3 year old kid

I am out on that...

E

Posted by n64 man

hmm, he missed one... http://vgchat.info

Posted by n64 man

Here, let me fix a typo for you:

No one likes WAckoHaters, they are rank cowards and Nixon loving Republican Nazis !!!! [/B] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoting WackoHater: No one likes WAckos, they are rank cowards and Nixon loving Republican Nazis !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by n64 man

lol, well what do you expect? Wackohater is a bigger wacko than jesse!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, stfu noob, your the one who spams sig links you moron. Case in point... you have over FIVE links compared to my ONE at your forum posters graveyard.

Posted by n64 man

Er, we already knew that!!:D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: Get this message, NO ONE WANTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH A MORONIC SPAMMING CLOWN LIKE ME!

I'M not even smart enough to come up with my own ideas but hang around and copy failure from a failure () !!!!

This shows that I'm less than NOONE !!!!

I DON'T EVEN EQUAL ZERO YOU IDIOTIC NUMB SKULL !!!!

NOW I'M GOING TO PLAY WITH TRAFFIC, I'LL GET LOST, I'M A EXTREME WACKO BOY !!!

Posted by n64 man

LOL, I see no p0rn on either of those domains!!!:D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: I'm going to kick your *** like I beat my dogs JezzieBell.com !!!!

You better change my name or you will NEVER SEE ANOTHER VIDEO AND I WILL OPEN UP [url]www.WackoUniversity.com[/url] and [url]www.WackoU.com[/url] as porn sites !!!!

[CENTER]:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [/CENTER]

Posted by n64 man

SEATTLE - In another setback for Microsoft Corp.'s unprofitable entertainment and devices division, the company says it is planning to spend at least $1 billion to repair serious problems with its Xbox 360 video game console.

Microsoft declined to detail the problems that have caused an onslaught of "general hardware failures" in recent months but said Thursday it will extend the warranty on the consoles to three years.

"We don't think we've been getting the job done," said Robbie Bach, president of Microsoft's entertainment and devices division, which also makes the Zune digital music player, a distant competitor to Apple Inc.'s powerhouse iPod. "In the past few months, we have been having to make Xbox 360 console repairs at a rate too high for our liking."

Bach said the company made some manufacturing and production changes that he expects will reduce Xbox 360 hardware lockups, but he declined to identify the problems or say which others might remain. Microsoft said it will record a charge of up to $1.15 billion for its fourth fiscal quarter, which ended June 30, to cover the additional costs associated with the warranty extension.

The news comes just days before the video game industry descends on Santa Monica, Calif., for its annual E3 conference, and it could overshadow Microsoft's plans to build buzz for holiday season video game releases and "Halo 3," a much-anticipated shoot-'em-up for the Xbox 360 set to launch in September.

Microsoft has written down larger amounts in the past

Posted by n64 man

I went over to giveawayoftheday to see what they had for today. It's a fairly useful tool for working with images. You can even select an image and flip/rotate it around, invert the colors and other stuff to the image. I figured some of you might find it useful.

Can get it free at http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/batchblitz/

Quoted post: BatchBlitz Features:

* Simple and intuitive user interface
* Savable batch task
* Highly customizable batch actions
* Instant preview
* Drag-and-drop to re-order actions
* Powerful integrated PhotoEdit *(not powerful enough to be a mspaint replacement...)

Supported Batch Actions:

* Filter source files (by dimensions, file name pattern, …)
* Rename files on saving (using pattern, sequential numbers, …)
* Convert file format on saving
* Add watermark (text or image)
* Apply automatic color-corrections
* Colorize image
* Desaturate image
* Resize/crop image
* Rotate/flip image.

Posted by n64 man

There's one thing you both have in common:D :D :D :D :D

Quoting WackoHater: in real life he is a hermit that hides from people in his bedroom, he is a social outcast !!! :eek:

Posted by n64 man

Updates for spybot S&D.

Posted by n64 man

Yep, I'm still here to post.

Quoting WackoHater: Still here to post ???

Posted by n64 man

http://www.wired.com/politics/security/news/2008/03/epilepsy

Internet griefers descended on an epilepsy support message board last weekend and used JavaScript code and flashing computer animation to trigger migraine headaches and seizures in some users.

The nonprofit Epilepsy Foundation, which runs the forum, briefly closed the site Sunday to purge the offending messages and to boost security.

"We are seeing people affected," says Ken Lowenberg, senior director of web and print publishing at the Epilepsy Foundation. "It's fortunately only a handful. It's possible that people are just not reporting yet -- people affected by it may not be coming back to the forum so fast."

The incident, possibly the first computer attack to inflict physical harm on the victims, began Saturday, March 22, when attackers used a script to post hundreds of messages embedded with flashing animated gifs.

The attackers turned to a more effective tactic on Sunday, injecting JavaScript into some posts that redirected users' browsers to a page with a more complex image designed to trigger seizures in both photosensitive and pattern-sensitive epileptics.

RyAnne Fultz, a 33-year-old woman who suffers from pattern-sensitive epilepsy, says she clicked on a forum post with a legitimate-sounding title on Sunday. Her browser window resized to fill her screen, which was then taken over by a pattern of squares rapidly flashing in different colors.

Fultz says she "locked up."

"I don't fall over and convulse, but it hurts," says Fultz, an IT worker in Coeur d'Alene, Ohio. "I was on the phone when it happened, and I couldn't move and couldn't speak."

After about 10 seconds, Fultz's 11-year-old son came over and drew her gaze away from the computer, then killed the browser process, she says.

"Everyone who logged on, it affected to some extent, whether by causing headaches or seizures," says Browen Mead, a 24-year-old epilepsy patient in Maine who says she suffered a daylong migraine after examining several of the offending posts. She'd lingered too long on the pages trying to determine who was responsible.

Circumstantial evidence suggests the attack was the work of members of Anonymous, an informal collective of griefers best known for their recent war on the Church of Scientology. The first flurry of posts on the epilepsy forum referenced the site EBaumsWorld, which is much hated by Anonymous. And forum members claim they found a message board thread -- since deleted -- planning the attack at 7chan.org, a group stronghold.

Fultz says the attack spawned an uncommonly bad seizure. "It was a spike of pain in my head," she says. "And the lockup, that only happens with really bad ones. I don't think I've had a seizure like that in about a year."

But she's satisfied with the Epilepsy Foundation's relatively fast response to the attack, about 12 hours after it began on Easter weekend. "We all really appreciate them for giving us this forum and giving us this place to find each other," she says.

Epilepsy affects an estimated 50 million people worldwide, about 3 percent of whom are photosensitive, meaning flashing lights and colors can trigger seizures.

Posted by n64 man

Go for it, run your mouth over there & start a flame war.

Posted by n64 man

Someone went out & actually made one, lol..

Quoting http://www.engadget.com/2008/07/06/keepin-it-real-fake-part-cxxiii-the-wiimote-candy-dispenser: According to the reader who sent this our way, this candy dispenser looks "exactly" like a Wiimote, except it fires candy out of the spot where the IR transmitter should be. Apparently the instructions suggest that you "Do not aim at face," so... it's kind of like the real thing.

[IMG]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2008/07/wii_candy.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by n64 man

I figured the Wii Fit craze wouldn't last for long. I wonder how many people quit using it in the US.

Quoting http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=1883: Rather than a game, Wii Fit is more comparable to an exercise program. More specifically, it’s something that most people would consider playing in short bursts each day. A recent poll, however, shows that close to two-thirds of Japanese gamers are already giving up on the product. ITMedia in Japan took poll data from 1000 gamers and a staggering 64% of the participants said they stopped using Wii Fit after purchase.

Do you use Wii Fit faithfully everyday?

- 22% - I record my progress faithfully everyday
- 6% - Maybe once every two or three days
- 6% - Once a week
- 64% - Stopped using after purchase

Posted by n64 man

Someone needs to prune da Kingdom Hearts board!! The majority of da threads are over a year old & collecting dust with no replys!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Posted by n64 man

I remember a kirby game for the N64 that was even worse than glover. Turok was a fukkin bit[COLOR="DarkGreen"]c[/COLOR]h to get used to with it's backward controllers.... walking with the "C" buttons & aiming with the direction pad or analog stick if I remember... either way that game was fukked up.

Posted by WackoHater

So this thread consolidates the biggest moron in the world's posts ?

A kid who thinks being Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell and making a clone out of himself as another lunatic Wacko will bring him riches by copying all of Jezzie's idiotic ideas and failed posting style !!!
:p:

[CENTER]:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: :p: [/CENTER]

What a moron of the greatest magnitude and dimension, I did not think this was possible, to find a soul dumber than Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell who was not brain dead and living as a vegetable lying in a hospital bed in an insane asylum !!! :p:

Posted by junior senior

lol