Captain Rainbow

Posted by Zeta

http://www.wipido.com/video/1722

in b4 it isn't released in the US.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

for gays, would never come to uptight america

Posted by Ant

****, looks pretty cool to me. I eat that quirky **** up for breakfast, lunch, and dinner YEAH BABY

Posted by Bebop

Faggotlicious

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

'Capcom, let's make a new Wii game!'
'OKAY I THINK WE SHOULD PUT IN AS MUCH EFFORT AS POS- NAAAAAAAAH!'

Posted by Ant

****, do you ever stop complaining?

Posted by maian

Scandalous!

And awesome.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;862526]'Capcom, let's make a new Wii game!'
'OKAY I THINK WE SHOULD PUT IN AS MUCH EFFORT AS POS- NAAAAAAAAH!'

Trying to figure out what the end of that sentence is. Not that Capcom make much effort without Mikami. MEGA MAN A BILLION, STREET FIGHTER 16 X 4 ALPHA, BIONIC M FOR MATURE GAME FOR HARDCORE GAMERS.

So what is this, WiiWare?

Posted by Prince Shondronai

It doesn't look nearly as homoerotic as Katamari or anything involving Tingle, to me. It does look like a game very mired in Japanese humor, though, which isn't so bad if you're already an anime fan who's been so saturated with Japanese humor that you think a giant sweat drop might actually appear next to your own head when you become flustered.

How is this less gay than Katamari? It's about a guy called Captain Rainbow. Even gay guys would say "wow, that's really ****ing gay"

Posted by Ant

which is...good?

Posted by Speedfreak

When Xbox fans want gay they want it with large sweaty men and denial.

Posted by Bebop

Good point. Gears of Wars, with it's huge burly sweaty men slapping each others bums in the showers and 16 make out scenes, is hands down gayer than a wickle old rainbow.

Rainbows are not necessarily gay. Maybe he got his powers from a leprechaun (sp?) or something. How is it less gay than Katamari? You play a superhero, not the frollicking son of a dandy who craps rainbows, or something.

a gay superhero rather than a cosmic prince. both gay, former more so.

I didn't see Captain Rainbow ***-****ing any guys, or even looking like he'd like to, in that trailer. He seemed like a perfectly normal comedy superhero aside from the fact that he has a rainbow on his uniform and that things light up brightly in a variety of colors when he stands next to them. I'm not saying it was a good idea to call the game Captain Rainbow and have the main character dress that way. I'm just saying there's nothing else gay about the game.

I'm not saying it's bad that it's gay. It's just more gay than Katamari. Which could be a good thing. Probably would've lacked a lot of charm otherwise.

Posted by Iris

The trailer had Birdo in it. It's for gays.

Still looks fun though.