judge is a cutie, nuff said

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

easily the most light-hearted faggot here[spoiler] did i just... blow your MIND?[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

black metal

and it's grim that makes me light-hearted. too grim to care to get upset at anything.

Posted by Slade

have yuo SSEEN his FACE?!

the typos show how passionately I pressed the keys

Posted by Ant

yeah, if I saw him on the streets (like, in the middle of the street) I'd think "wow, that is one grim fellow!" then I'd ask him if he likes shootan and we'd have a grand time.

Posted by Slade

yeah, if I saw him on the streets (like, in the middle of the street) I'd yell "WATCH OUT MAN, THAT'S DANGEROUS!" then I'd ask him what he was doing in the middle of the street and he'd say MAKIN WAFFLES, DUH and we'd have a grand time.

Posted by Zeta

glam

Posted by Sapphire Rose

His bunny is easily more grim.

waffles are ****ing stupid. I'd punch you in the face, slade.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Homemade waffles own.

And Waffle House rocks. Especially their chili and breakfast wraps.

Posted by Ant

[COLOR="Sienna"]gram[/COLOR]

Posted by S

Quoting Ant: yeah, if I saw him on the streets (like, in the middle of the street) I'd think "wow, that is one grim fellow!" then I'd ask him if he likes shootan and we'd have a grand time.

I could SO see that happening. But by grand time, you mean getting shot in the face by a angsty grim-glam faggot with a vendetta towards the world.

Posted by Lord of Spam

glim

somebpdy change that other faggots post to glim and mine to glam, so that i looks like i ****ing came out of nowhere with this ****

Quoted post: I could SO see that happening. But by grand time, you mean getting shot in the face by a angsty grim-glam faggot with a vendetta towards the world.

ant and I would get along dandy. For awhile anyways.

Posted by Ant

until I get a shovel in the ****ing face.

Yeah, pretty much. But until then it'd be pretty great.

Posted by Ant

so close to shootan...

Posted by Lord of Spam

...shovel...an?

Posted by S

I meant more a random stranger walkin' down the street that looks like Vamp, but not. BUT HEY, SHOVEL IS GOOD TOO.

Posted by Lord of Spam

For some reason ive felt the urge recently to dig a big hole. not for any reason really, i just sorta wanna go diggan.

I had that urge last summer. Ended up going to a field with three buds and dug a huge hole for about a week. Then we threw bottles of lighter fuel and fireworks in the hole. Not half as cool as I thought it'd be.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: ant and I would get along dandy. For awhile anyways.

You and I, on the other hand.

Forget about it. Day two I'll end up with a smashed up face and broken arm and you'll end up with a broken leg and ribs.

Posted by Lord of Spam

nobody ****ing gets along with derek. not a ****ing surprise.

also, dicks.

Posted by Ant

I get to live with him :D

truly a king amongst men.

Posted by The Judge

I make a pointed note not to really leave my room.

Posted by Ant

and if you really wanna annoy him just stand around his room not really doing anything.

I feel ya buddy. Hate those people. Especially those guys that stand there just touching your stuff. I'm raging just thinking about it.

Posted by Ant

I'm one of those people :cool2:

Yeah, you seem like one.

Posted by The Judge

Anthony: Stands outside just looking in.
Joe: Opens door, walks in, makes several comments about what's going on or asks a lot of questions, then leaves.
Jon: I have no problem with Jon at the moment.
Michelle: Stays in her room.

Quoted post: Anthony: Stands outside just looking in.

hahaha, wow.

Posted by Ant

well, normally when that happens I have something to actually say. Just make sure he isn't actually doing anything important, then say it and leave.

I can't see him having anything important to do.

Posted by Ant

yeah, normally I get a "WELLLLL?!" idk, just a weird habbit I kinda have when it comes to those sort of things.

It'd be better just to blurt it out from the sounds of it.

Posted by Ant

probably in his case. I always found it rude, but whatever.

he's a rude guy though

Posted by Ant

wow, it all makes sense now.

have you considered becoming a marriage counselor?

it's cute because you guys would make a funny couple

Posted by Ant

A GAY ONE AT THAT! kawaii desu ne~~~

HAHAHAHA

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I was hanging out with a couple of gay guys while I was away for the weekend. I got waaaay too much info about rimming though, that **** was disgusting.

nothing wrong with it when it's with a girl if you ask me!

guys though? ugh, hair everywhere gross

Posted by The Judge

Rude? How about this: Go **** yourself. I'm not here to entertain you people. You got something to say, you act like a normal human being and tell me within 30 seconds of standing at my door. I don't like being stared at, and the last thing I need, if you actually have something productive to tell me, is for you to stop in front of my room, look in with that weird half-smile, and just stand there for half a minute or until prompted before you speak.

***, ant is so cute.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i like his voice :):):)

If his friend didn't get rid of his ****ing mic I'd know what he sounds like!

Posted by Ant

yeah, real pleasant fellow that guy

Posted by Senator Ramen

Quoting The Judge: Rude? How about this: Go **** yourself. I'm not here to entertain you people. You got something to say, you act like a normal human being and tell me within 30 seconds of standing at my door. I don't like being stared at, and the last thing I need, if you actually have something productive to tell me, is for you to stop in front of my room, look in with that weird half-smile, and just stand there for half a minute or until prompted before you speak.

Yeah anthony what the ****. How dare you stand places near Derick. *******.

Posted by The Judge

WELL F[COLOR="black"]U[/COLOR]CK YOU BOTH. IF I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU, I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO.

If only life were so simple.

Posted by The Judge

It d[COLOR="black"]a[/COLOR]mned well will be if they continue.

Posted by cool gamer dad

i'm kinda feelin Judge all up on this one. Don't like people around even if they have business.

Posted by Ant

yeah people are gay

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I don't mind people I have some kind of connection to. Family, friends, friends of friends, colleagues, people at college, whatever.

Don't have any time for total strangers, though. You know, ****ing cab drivers or customers at work who try to talk to you. **** those people.

I hate neighbours more than anyone else. Every time I leave the house the old guy next door or the woman across the street walks over and feels the need to chat me up for 20 minutes about nothing. They're the type of people who don't get the phrase "all right, gotta go now!" and if you attempt to get in the car they lean on the open door stopping you from closing it.

***, I'm moving out to the country.

Posted by Ant

I used to have a neighbor like that. talk to me anytime he saw me. ugh.

Posted by The Judge

I'm going to make sure none of our neighbors do that.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I hate neighbours more than anyone else. Every time I leave the house the old guy next door or the woman across the street walks over and feels the need to chat me up for 20 minutes about nothing.

So far this has only happened to me once in the 10 months I've been living here with the couple right across the street... but I keep seeing the same neighbors outside now that it's summertime, and it feels weird to not say a single word when they're standing like 30 feet away from me with no one else around EVERY TIME I leave the apartment.

I tried to remedy this last night at midnight when the woman was standing outside, wrapped in a blanket and watering the lawn. But she didn't respond at all, so **** THAT **** NEVER FULLY INTRODUCING MYSELF ****

All my other neighbours I just keep my head down and wave. They're fine. They just say a few words if that and go on their way. I don't mind that, just don't keep me waiting for ten minutes.

Posted by #061402

I used to have an old lady for a neighbor... she'd always talk to me for ages. Even if I'd just come in from a snowstorm, every piece of clothing wet, she'd want to talk. If I came sweaty from running, she'd want to talk.

Crazy or very lonely lady.

Posted by The Judge

I spoke to vamp on Ant's xbox live thing. Not at all what I expected.

Posted by Slade

I heard him really briefly over Live before... Can't say anything about his personality in the RL but I expected his voice to be lower. Guess I assume certain things about a person's voice when they have a full fukken beard.

Posted by Ant

about what I expected actually.

Needless to say, Judge and Ant sound exactly what you'd expect them to sound like. Though Judge is a funnier guy that I would've guess. THAT GUY, FUNNY GUY THAT GUY

and I don't remember talking to Slade ever.

Posted by The Judge

People tell me I'm less hard edged offline. Really, I'm not mean, just mean spirited, if that makes any sense.

Posted by Slade

judge is a cutie, nuff said

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: and I don't remember talking to Slade ever.

we played like half a game of halo 2 once before you quit to play CoD or something :)

My mic wasn't working right, and neither was my internet, so yeah... it was super lame.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Ant: yeah people are gay

nah man, it's just like, my private space is being invaded a little ya know?

anyway, Judge and Ant sound JUST like I expected them to. cool dudes.

Quoted post: we played like half a game of halo 2 once before you quit to play CoD or something

My mic wasn't working right, and neither was my internet, so yeah... it was super lame.

That would do it. Sounded like a gay time for gays.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting cats: anyway, Judge and Ant sound JUST like I expected them to. cool dudes.

I don't recall ever speaking to you.

He was playing with Ant and I. He was the dude with the deep, manly voice.

Posted by The Judge

Oh. Creepy. Kind of reminded me of Michael Clarke Duncan.

Posted by Ant

cats is a pretty big black guy. so it kinda makes sense.

yeah, like 6'8" and ****. Crazy huge

Posted by Slade

that censored part says "black"

**** black same difference

Posted by The Judge

Wait, is he really black?

nah

Posted by The Judge

Oh. Good.