Went to a funeral

Posted by WillisGreeny

That's where I was on Monday and Tuesday. My Grandma died a week ago from complications due to cancer and diabetes, and all the grandkids got to be pallbearers. It was really strange to see so many relatives I never knew anything about on my dad's side of the family, but there was plenty of uneasiness surrounding my family that it hardly amounted for much. Let's just say my grandpa got quite a few words off his chest to my dad the last time the whole family was together, all during my grandma's final struggle to stay alive in the next room.

1. Why are you wasting gas on motorcycles?
2. How can you be for Obama?
3. Your sons have no respect for ***
4. Why is Willis learning Jap toung? Doesn't he know about WW2?
5. Why are you always challenging me? You'll always be unappreciative.

Number 4 is what really got to me. I had no idea my grandpa's hatred for the Japanese was so strong. He had always asked me about how I was doing in Japanese, giving me the impression he was impressed. Now, it's so painfully obvious that everything I said about my learning was ****ing him off secretly. My dad once mentioned to me "you know, your grandpa hates the japanese, right?". What an understatment.

Posted by Stalolin

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother. If you've got a grandfather like that then you're going to have to ignore him, he's just stuck in the past and can't catch up to today.

1. motorcycles are more fuel efficient than most cars
2. not getting into that one
3. you're allowed to not give a **** about ***
4. HAVE THE JAPS STARTED A WAR RECENTLY? i mean, WW2 was a long time ago and most of the newer generations realize they aren't the master race.
5. it's a grandfather's duty

Posted by Iris

1: Motorcycles and vespas are so fuel efficient it's not even funny.
2: Because it's time for some one ethnic?
3: I've got some hardcore Christian relatives too. I'm not a religious person but I would never make fun of their religion because it's disrespectful, especially towards family. As long as you're respectful and don't be a douche about their religion he shouldn't mind if you don't credit the lord for every trivial thing that happens.
4: Maybe your grandpa doesn't like weaboo faggots is all. Tell him you're learning it so you can infiltrate their country.
5: Your dad is unappreciative.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Iris;862309]3: I've got some hardcore Christian relatives too. I'm not a religious person but I would never make fun of their religion because it's disrespectful, especially towards family. As long as you're respectful and don't be a douche about their religion he shouldn't mind if you don't credit the lord for every trivial thing that happens.

Having a sibling who's homosexual makes all those obvious suggestions irrelavant. I'm pretty sure my gramps said what he said inorder to rationalize what he's really bitter about.

Posted by Linko_16

Maybe it's not my place to say this, seeing as my whole family is fairly supportive and accepting of me, but I always thought that if family gives you ****, why give a **** about them? Especially if they're that outstandingly stupid and racist.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Because my dad never wanted to be kicked out of the family, and wanted me to know who my relatives were. Besides, there is more to outstandingly stupid and racist people than just their opinions.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linko_16: Maybe it's not my place to say this, seeing as my whole family is fairly supportive and accepting of me, but I always thought that if family gives you ****, why give a **** about them? Especially if they're that outstandingly stupid and racist.

they know you're gay?

Sorry to hear about your grandma dude. Funerals suck, ****ty environment, food afterwards isn't even that good.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

It's funny because he sounds like your typical grandfather. So set in the old ways he can't comprehend anything else.

Posted by Ant

don't worry, he's next...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Pit: they know you're gay?

They know my brother's gay, and they're not fussed about it.

Posted by S

Linko is gay? But he likes boobs!

...and suddenly bitch-tits make sense. So it's that kind of dickgirl, eh, Linko?

Posted by Linko_16

You terrify me.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

1. Huh?
2. Makes sense. Older people tend to be more "man up and quit being a pussy and make your own living instead of asking for a hand-out, wuss" type republicans, and don't trust anyone who's not. Also, Democrats were racist pricks when your grandfather was younger.
3. Don't see anything wrong with him saying this. It's perfectly natural for a relative to be concerned about their spawn's spawn's religious upbringing.
4. Makes perfect sense. Something about seeing your buddies get killed, hearing of tortures, and spending upwards of 2 years of your life fighting against a certain people will make you dislike said people. Viet Nam vets tend to not like Vietnamese. Korea vets tend to not like Koreans. WW2 vets tend to not like Japanese or Germans. Pearl Harbor and all that. At least, this is what I've experienced where I'm from, which is a very military area. I wouldn't let it get to me. Then again, I'm not interested in Japanese.
*shrug*

he just buried his wife. He was upset and spoke out of anger and sadness. Don't hold it against the guy, I'm sure he's earned your sympathy somehow.

Posted by Red

Quoting WillisGreeny: That's where I was on Monday and Tuesday. My Grandma died a week ago from complications due to cancer and diabetes, and all the grandkids got to be pallbearers. It was really strange to see so many relatives I never knew anything about on my dad's side of the family, but there was plenty of uneasiness surrounding my family that it hardly amounted for much. Let's just say my grandpa got quite a few words off his chest to my dad the last time the whole family was together, all during my grandma's final struggle to stay alive in the next room.

1. Why are you wasting gas on motorcycles?
2. How can you be for Obama?
3. Your sons have no respect for ***
4. Why is Willis learning Jap toung? Doesn't he know about WW2?

Number 4 is what really got to me. I had no idea my grandpa's hatred for the Japanese was so strong. He had always asked me about how I was doing in Japanese, giving me the impression he was impressed. Now, it's so painfully obvious that everything I said about my learning was ****ing him off secretly. My dad once mentioned to me "you know, your grandpa hates the japanese, right?". What an understatment.

sorry to hear about ur Grandmother, I understand how funerals feel, it's truly terrible.

also yeah, those 5 things (not going to elaborate my feelings on each one individually) kinda suck. have you ever considered confronting ur Grandfather about these things?

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Linko_16

Uh, the dickgirl thing is just a fetish.

Attracted to: female body, female genitalia, male genitalia
Not attracted to: male body

Call that what you like.

Posted by Red

makes sense. I always figured you were straight because way back when (like 4 years ago) I remember you always making post about how much you loved Zerostar.

but anyway, let's not get into this, that's not what this thread is about.

Liking male genitalia != gay

Posted by WillisGreeny

especially if you're a women.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862825]Liking male genitalia != gay

Since fucking when? That's like the definition of gay, "likes the cock".

Quoted post: Since ****ing when? That's like the definition of gay, "likes the cock".

Haha, what? If you aren't attracted to males and still find females attractive, that's not really gay is it? At best it's bisexual.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[youtube=LtfQg4KkR88]LtfQg4KkR88[/youtube]
Just felt appropriate.

Posted by Linko_16

The reason I don't usually think of myself as "gay" is because, out in the real world, I'm still only interested in females. Dudes? Nope, don't like their bodies. Transsexuals? In other words, men who take hormone pills, had fake boobs attached to their chests, and use un***ly amounts of make-up (which I find disgusting even on normal women); no matter what they do, they still have their male bone structure and body type. In hentai, I see futanari as a person who is entirely female, just with a penis, and it just isn't that black and white in real life. You're either male, female, or something in between that carries too much of the negative traits of either for me to find attractive. Even in the hentai, if I have any reason to believe that the person in the picture is sexually ambiguous in any way other than the penis (for instance, if it lacks of boobs and doesn't display of both sex organs, it may be a young, effeminate boy - it's hard to tell sometimes with the japanese stuff), it's a complete turn off. So, because my socially romantic pursuits in real life are those of a straight person, I tend to just think of myself as straight.

I'm not saying that as a comfort either. I admit fully to what sexually arouses me. Frankly, if you want to split hairs, I could name all kinds of fantasy fetishes that would make me my own special category completely unlike gay or straight, but social practicality says you must fit into either one or the other (or both or neither), and by my above reasoning, I'm pretty much "straight."

Gay and straight is pretty clearcut anyways. You either like males romantically or you don't.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Linko_16;863042][COLOR=indigo]I tend to just think of myself as straight.[/COLOR]

"Stray"..