So my dad bought a new TV and a PS3

Posted by Roger Smith

Know what that means? MGS4 that's what. Any other GOOD PS3 games worth buying and or playing?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wrong forum.

I think this warrants another ban. Blatant disregard of forum rules.

Posted by Roger Smith

Derailing of thread? Warrants a warning. Now post your thoughts on the subject at hand.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

is it really that hard to put it in the right board?

Anyways, these are the games I have worth getting:

Metal Gear
Virtua Fighter
Uncharted
Ratchet
Sigma
Resistance

Download:
Warhawk
PixelJunk
Everyday Shooter

Everything else sucks or is better on the box.

Posted by Roger Smith

Isn't Sigma just Gaiden enhanced? Cuz I have Black, and I don't feel like shelling out tons of money just for slightly prettier gfx and different controls.

Everything else is pretty schway.

It's an enhanced Black with a bunch of new ****, but still worth it in my opinion since NG was so good. Plus there's so few games on the PS3 that it's awwight to buy Sigma.

Posted by Roger Smith

Is there a demo of it on the PS Network?

It's NG. Why would you need a demo? It plays the same, it just looks better with some new toys to use.

Posted by Roger Smith

Same reason I play demos of other games before I deal out ****loads of money for them.

I can understand if it's a game you've never played before but it's Ninja Gaiden. You either like it or you don't, a demo isn't going to convince you otherwise. Though, ****, search PSN for yourself.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well I've never played a PS3 game. So I figured playing a demo of Sigma will help me get acquainted with the system. And what better way to get broken in on a system then playing one of the hardest ****ing games ever made?

There's not much to get acquainted with, really. It's the same controller Sony has used for three generations now, just lighter and with triggers. Otherwise it plays the same and so do the games.

Posted by Roger Smith

Well it's still pretty cool to get to finally play one. Srsly, I can't wait to get paid this Thursday cuz I'm getting MGS4 and a video rocker chair. **** YEAH!

Posted by TimeSkipz

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862165]is it really that hard to put it in the right board?

Anyways, these are the games I have worth getting:

Metal Gear
Virtua Fighter
Uncharted
Ratchet
Sigma
Resistance

Download:
Warhawk
PixelJunk Monsters and Eden
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Everything else sucks just as much or is only on the box.

Fixed