Rape is justified

Posted by Speedfreak

In this instance.

Stupid whore smashes up this guy's star wars collection for going to vegas and "looking at prostitutes" and not spending enough money on a ring.

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTpgR7FXO8[/URL]

I hope she gets bound, gagged and thrown on railroad tracks.[spoiler]In b4 mis0 RAAAAGGGGEEE[/spoiler]

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

his star wars collection was likely worth more than the ring. If she weren't stupid she would've sold it, bought herself a nicer ring and used the rest to go on a long vacation.

Posted by Speedfreak

If she wasn't stupid she would've dumped him as soon as she realised she didn't like him instead of sticking around to get mad enough to start breaking shit like a child.

You can only expect so much intelligence out of a woman I'm afraid, and that is asking a bit too much.

Posted by Iris

WAH MY STAR WARS FIGURINE YOU *****!

I think both parties are retarded.

Posted by Tyler Durden

I stopped watching when the **** took her first swing..

idk, video felt fake.. like maybe, just maybe, he had dupes. Judging from that collection, she could've easily eBay'd the **** off in one lump haul and managed to get away with possibly two rings and a visit to The People's Court.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd have beheaded her with a Klingon [URL="http://war-and-battle.com/Kruge%20Klingon%20Batleth%20Sword%20TS.jpg"]war blade[/URL]..

Posted by O.T.L

what a ****!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

you can tell she's the bossy, nagging **** in the relationship. Poor guy's probably a timid little nerd.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

They're wearing eye protection while smashing up tiny little plastic men under the glow of an industrial lamp. That just screams FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Haha, really? Didn't watch the video, but eye protection = fake. No one thinks about safety while raging.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Tyler Durden:
If I were her boyfriend, I'd have beheaded her with a Klingon [URL="http://war-and-battle.com/Kruge%20Klingon%20Batleth%20Sword%20TS.jpg"]war blade[/URL]..

It's called a bat'leth, you filthy p'tahk.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Iris: WAH MY STAR WARS FIGURINE YOU *****!

I think both parties are retarded.

Nah, she's retarded. He may be going off cheating, but you don't justify it by destroying someones property. You just end it and go about your way. Hopefully this gets used in a civil case.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: I think both parties are retarded.

Agreed.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862125]Haha, really? Didn't watch the video, but eye protection = fake. No one thinks about safety while raging.

The fact that there were 3 people involved in the video proves that it was a planned attack and not a violent outburst. Don't become a detective or anything ;)

I don't think the guy was cheating, she specifically said "looking at" and not "seeing" prostitutes, they have two entirely different meanings. She's just a bitch who's heard too meany L'Or

Posted by Lord of Spam

The best part is that he has evidence of er doing it should he choose to take her to a civil suit to do so. And since she put the video on a public forum she has no claim to a right of expected privacy about it either. All he has to do is go get what he had appraised,. dump her ***, then take the **** to court.

nerds always prosper :)

Quoted post: The fact that there were 3 people involved in the video proves that it was a planned attack and not a violent outburst. Don't become a detective or anything

Quoted post: Didn't watch the video

yeah...

Posted by Speedfreak

Eyewear says pre-meditated rather than fake to me. They'd have nothing to gain from such a video.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Was it really worth that much???

[URL]http://toys.pricegrabber.com/arts-crafts/m/27810691/[/URL]

Posted by Speedfreak

No doubt some of them were collector's peices, but it's not really the point, his collection would've had great sentimental value. She chose to wreck something of his just because she sucks at relationships.

Posted by WillisGreeny

yeah, I understand that, but will the court system care if he decides to sue for damages?

Posted by Speedfreak

No, because she's a woman and women get away with any crime they commit.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Unless if it's against another woman.

or against a child.

Posted by WillisGreeny

or if she's ugly.

Nah. It goes children > women > men. Woman on woman is like WOOOO HOT CRIME, woman on man is like HAHAHA WHAT A PUSSY and woman on child is like FUUUUCK RAAAAAAAAAAGE

in all cases. No exceptions.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What about ethnicities?

whole other ballpark

Posted by WillisGreeny

:( Sometimes I wish Vamp wasn't always right about things.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: whole other ballpark

gosh Ijust feel like reping you for every post you make , its GOLD.
however I gotta spread some love before it I come back to you.... LOL

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=oswaldothelegend;863025]gosh Ijust feel like reping you for every post you make , its GOLD.
however I gotta spread some love before it I come back to you.... LOL

knock it off! That **** you're doing is what killed Elvis.

idk, dying on the pooper wouldn't be do bad. Being found, yes. But you're dead and prior to that it's gotta be a pretty decent way to go.

Posted by Ashen

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Nah. It goes children > women > men. Woman on woman is like WOOOO HOT CRIME, woman on man is like HAHAHA WHAT A PUSSY and woman on child is like FUUUUCK RAAAAAAAAAAGE

Tell that to a friend whose mother, who went to jail for trying to kill him, got custody of him after getting out. Yeah, that's "FUUUUCK RAAAAAAAAGE" and no exceptions all right.

As for this, I agree with all who say both parties are retarded.

Quoted post: Tell that to a friend whose mother, who went to jail for trying to kill him,

See? No exceptions.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Another one bites the dust to Vamp's grimnically perfect logic.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;863014]Nah. It goes children > women > men. Woman on woman is like WOOOO HOT CRIME, woman on man is like HAHAHA WHAT A PUSSY and woman on child is like FUUUUCK RAAAAAAAAAAGE

Then explain any case ever of a female teacher having sex with a male student compared to a male teacher with a female student. It's fucking disgusting that women get away with so much bullshit and then have the nerve to complain about relatively meaningless issues like equal pay.

Posted by Philsdad

Quoting Speedfreak: Then explain any case ever of a female teacher having sex with a male student compared to a male teacher with a female student. It's fucking disgusting that women get away with so much bullshit and then have the nerve to complain about relatively meaningless issues like equal pay.

I remember at a high school around here last year, a female teacher had naked pics of herself on her cell phone which she willingly brought to school, and willingly let an underage male student borrow. The inevitable happened and he spread the pictures all around school. The kid got expelled I think and was considered this terrible kid, and all the news stations kept saying how much a victim the teacher was. If it were reversed..think of what would have happened to the male teacher vs. the female student. He would have been considered a terrible pervert who has no business being around school kids.

Posted by Speedfreak

That made me rage.

Posted by Last Fog

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E_LAhYRkdc"]As if it wasn't obvious enough.[/URL]

You have to destroy the original to get a replacement? Huh...

Posted by WillisGreeny

Sounds like a policy some dick head came up with.

I had a suspicion this was all fake after checking the price.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;864864]You have to destroy the original to get a replacement? Huh...

Yeah man, that wasn't remotely obvious.