Wackos Suck

Posted by WackoHater

No one likes WAckos, they are rank cowards and Nixon loving Republican Nazis !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by WackoHater

Get a job and a life kid, find something else to do other than spamming forums with your idiotic signature links !

Posted by WackoHater

Get this message, NO ONE WANTS TO COMMUNICATE WITH A MORONIC SPAMMING CLOWN LIKE YOU.

You are not even smart enough to come up with your own ideas but hang around and copy failure from a failure (:jesse:) !!!!

This shows that you are less than NO:jesse:ONE !!!!

YOU DON'T EVEN EQUAL ZE:jesse:RO YOU IDIOTIC NUMB SKULL !!!!

NOW GO PLAY WITH TRAFFIC, GET LOST, YOU ARE A EXTREME MORON BOY !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: No one likes WAckos, they are rank cowards and Nixon loving Republican Nazis !!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

If it'll make you fill better...right now I'm a registered DemocRAT!!!!!!!! And indead I did vote for that women, Miss Clinton, but it was innapropreat!!! Now I must get back to work for da American Wackos. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

No one believes a word you say NO:jesse:ONE, it is morons like you and the Sunday crowd that voted for Cheney, Halliburton and Bushwacked !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: it is morons like you and the Sunday crowd that voted for Cheney, Halliburton and Bushwacked !!!

I dare you, register at

http://christianforums.com/index.php?referrerid=228267

and make a thread saying that 'the Sunday crowd that voted for Cheney' is made up of morons!! Start a flame war!!!! :D:D:D

Oh, and then post a link to da thread!!! :D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

To do what, to discuss politics with a bunch of morons who think they are right ??

That think that Jesus is with them as they steal and murder people for oil and Cheney you stupid moron who follows Rush LimpScum.