When will the Caption Contest return?

Posted by FerreTrip

When will the CC return? That was THE reason I joined VGChat in the FIRST place. Is it officially dead, or is Lemmy just tired of it? I would just like to know.

Posted by Corrupt

Oh, yeah... I can't believe that I completely forgot about that thread. I would start the thread off again and post good pictures for captions, but seeing as I'm not able to take screenshots of my own SSBM game at home, my selection would be pretty limited. If anyone else can do that (like maybe you, FerreTrip), go ahead and make another caption contest thread. I'm pretty sure that Lemmy has officially quit VGC, and I'd love to see his classic thread re-made.

Posted by Mystic Hero

We have to contact Lemmy fast.

Posted by Arczu

Is it even possible now? most of the pics that we were captioning were already more than half-used. Making those types of pictures using camera mode isn't for everybody.

I want to make some, but I don't have A Cube or the game.

Posted by D.J Cat

I'd really like to see this thread again.

If anyone is interested I have a bunch of Smash Bros. pics and the ability/willingness to take more. :link:

Posted by Mystic Hero

My pics consist mainly of action and style, I don't have any that are worth captioning or that just are funny. So my pics wouldn't work for captioning.

Posted by D.J Cat

Well, here is an example.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v245/djcat64/Smash%20Bros/FalconYoshihorse.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by FerreTrip

OOOHH!!! GOTTA THINK GOTTA THINK!!!!

In related news, Capt. Falcon was seen attempting to hump a full-colored statue of Yoshi. He was later arrested and smacked on the head by the real dinosaur for being an idiot.

How's that? Or have I lost my touch? Anyway, great pic! Challenging!!

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting FerreTrip: OOOHH!!! GOTTA THINK GOTTA THINK!!!!

In related news, Capt. Falcon was seen attempting to hump a full-colored statue of Yoshi. He was later arrested and smacked on the head by the real dinosaur for being an idiot.

How's that? Or have I lost my touch? Anyway, great pic! Challenging!!

Lol, that's a funmy one.

C.Falcon: Oh Yoshi! You are so sexy! Oh Yoshi, oh Yoshi, oh Yoshi!
Yoshi: *Shocked and wide eyed* This will scar me and my children if I ever have amc for the rest of my life.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Damn, I hit the delete button by accident.

Ah well here it goes again:
Yoshi: "AHHH! I'll be scared for life!"
C.Falcon:"Oh Yoshi you are so sexy! Oh Yoshi, oh Yoshi!"

Posted by D.J Cat

OK, are we doing this thing?

I have 30 or so pics and I can get about 5-10 on some weekends depending on certain conditions...

Who will run the thing?
I'd rather not do the judging and scores and so on, but I can easily post the pictures.

Posted by FerreTrip

Hmmm...let's see...I dunno about it, but...naw, I can't judge. I may be a comedian in training, but I don't have as wide a sense of humor that Lemmy has. I'd try and get pics, but A: no camera B: no money C: almost NO time. Yeah. Being 14 sucks sometimes >_<;;. Anyway, I think it's a great idea to bring it back. If you're up to the pressure, D.J Cat, you'd be a BIG help on posting the pics! Alright, then. Let's get someone who has a good, even, open-minded sense of humor and a fair amount of time on their hands to try and judge and do points. I'd really like to see this thing back up and on track again! It rocked!