speedfreak why is your gf 15

Posted by Poco

are you a pedophile or do women your own age find you utterly repulsive.

Posted by junior senior

hes a pedophile

Posted by Shade

Best post combo ever.

edit: ****, thought they were both by poco. NEVERMIND

Posted by junior senior

lol fooled you

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

<------- Fooled, as well

Posted by junior senior

oh no

Posted by #061402

As long as he doesn't screw her there really isn't anything about it that'd make him a pedophile. But hey, when she turns 16 it's a green light anyway.

Posted by junior senior

she just turned 15

Posted by #061402

Then he just have to keep his wang out of her for another year! :cookie:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

ephebophile*

Posted by mis0

A 21 year old dating a 15 year old is pretty creepy.

Posted by Speedfreak

...lol

[quote=mis0;861531]A 21 year old dating a 15 year old is pretty creepy.

It was pretty awesome when Big Boss did it with Fate amiright.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

she was 16. I distinctly remember typing ". . . she's SIXTEEN?!?!" in the thread related to that.

Posted by Shade

Quoting mis0: A 21 year old dating a 15 year old is pretty creepy.

THANK YOU.

Wow this thread actually helped me solve an IRL dispute. AWESOME

Posted by mis0

Quoting Shade: THANK YOU.

Wow this thread actually helped me solve an IRL dispute. AWESOME

??

Shouldn't it be obvious to anyone that it's creepy as heck?

It's creepy looking at it from the outside, but pretty ****ing jawsome when it's you.

Then again it's creepy to think my dad graduated university before my stepmom was even born.

Posted by mis0

My parents have a significant age gap too, but the difference is that they were both adults when they started dating. An adult dating a minor though... just no. They don't have the life experience or maturity at 15 to be with someone six years their senior.

13 and under is a minor here anyways. Plus, girls that age give it away to pretty much every boy in their highschool so I don't see why people are so uptight about it. It is creepy and if I had a daughter I sure as hell wouldn't let her go out with an old dude, but people gotta realise these girls are far from innocent. It's a fairly ridiculous notion.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: realise

lol

durr hurr canadian spelling

Posted by Shade

Quoting mis0: ??

Shouldn't it be obvious to anyone that it's creepy as heck?

That was my point. An unusually thick skull impeded its progress to the brain.

Posted by Fate

Heyyy, Carlos and I didn't have sex until I was 17 and he was 21 so it wasn't creepy at all. :/

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I do remember you posting about how you loved the sensation of being on all fours.

**** was ****ed up

Posted by Fate

Because that's the best position! So impersonal and easy to access.

lol

Posted by Fate

Wait a minute, that means Speedy started dating the girl when she was 11. Didn't he say they were living together somewhere?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

h-h-h-holy ****

Posted by Shade

brains meet wall

he never gets an opinion on anything ever again.

Posted by junior senior

haha oh **** this is too good

Posted by Fate

I thought it was a few years difference this whole time-- like four at max-- not six. Huh.

Posted by Speedfreak

You're all just jealous 'cause I'm tapping jailbait and you're a bunch of pussies too scared to.

Posted by junior senior

animes

Quoted post: You're all just jealous 'cause I'm tapping jailbait and you're a bunch of pussies too scared to.

zing zoom kapow

Posted by mis0

Quoting Speedfreak: You're all just jealous 'cause I'm tapping jailbait and you're a bunch of pussies too scared to.

I think the the word I'm looking for is "appalled".

Posted by Speedfreak

That's because you're a woman.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Speedfreak: You're all just jealous 'cause I'm tapping jailbait and you're a bunch of pussies too scared to.

She's only jailbait if she's hot. Which I doubt.

Posted by Speedfreak

Insulting anonymous 15 year old girls is fair game!

what's legal age over there? Like the US is 18 and Canada is 14, so what's England?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Speedfreak: Insulting anonymous 15 year old girls is fair game!

Sleeping with them is fair game too, right oh wait no it isn't.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Speedfreak: Insulting anonymous 15 year old girls is fair game!

Nah I was insulting your ability to get hot loli pussy.

[quote]Like the US is 18

Michigan is 16. We're so awesome.

Posted by Speedfreak

It's 16 in England.

[quote=mis0;861762]Sleeping with them is fair game too, right oh wait no it isn't.

It'd be fine in several countries!

Posted by mis0

Like Azerbaijan and Canada. Which, as we know, aren't real countries anyway.

Posted by Speedfreak

Exactly, so what makes your arbitrary line better than anyone elses?

Posted by mis0

Because I'm an American and I like to impose my belief systems and values on the entire world?

Posted by Speedfreak

Well this stopped being funny.

My girlfriend is almost 19, we go to university together. You all just got trolled.

Posted by mis0

I trust Poco more than I do you, Mr. Speedfreak.

Posted by Roger Smith

Aw, come on Speedy. This thread had at least ONE more page left in it!

Posted by Poco

Quoting Speedfreak: Well this stopped being funny.

My girlfriend is almost 19, we go to university together. You all just got trolled.

so as js said you told your gf to change her ago on fb to troll the internet.

all hail the great master of the puppets, king of gbs: speedfreak.

Posted by Fate

FB = Facebook?

Posted by junior senior

yes

Posted by Fate

Links or it didn't happen.

Posted by junior senior

i dont even know what poco said

Posted by S

Sometimes I wonder if Poco even speaks english.

Posted by junior senior

he does
hes from arkanasas so excuse him

Posted by junior senior

you think he cant speak english o hplkease you have not heard me on the phone

ago=age

not that hard to figure out

Posted by junior senior

still dont get it

Posted by mis0

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: you think he cant speak english o hplkease you have not heard me on the phone

But you're kind of retarded, so it's just not the same thing.

Posted by junior senior

i have bronx accent tho

Quoted post: still dont get it

Quoted post: so as Junior Senior said you told your girlfriend to change her age on facebook to troll the internet.

If we went to her facebook we could confirm her age and since he had her change her age on there we'd think she was actually the age he was trying to troll us with. better?

Posted by junior senior

i never said that, that's what i meant

Posted by junior senior

why dont you talk on msn

Posted by junior senior

busy watching the animes

Posted by mis0

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: i have bronx accent tho

I'm sure there are retards in the Bronx.

Posted by mis0

And lo, there was Junior Senior.

Posted by junior senior

im not in the bx tho

Posted by mis0

Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that you're galactically idiotic.

Posted by Poco

[QUOTE=S

Posted by junior senior

lol

Posted by mis0

Making fun of anime is sooooo 2003.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

not really, I posted a thread making fun of anime in the anime board a couple of weeks ago

yeah, anime seems more popular now in the west than it was in 2003. So if anything it's more relevant to make fun of it now.

Posted by junior senior

anime sucks
lol @ me going on youtube and finding this girl in my school's webtv show with action figures, she's the biggest animu fag ever

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting mis0: Okay, but that doesn't change the fact that you're galactically idiotic.

JS is not dumb, nor is Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell, they both act like morons as part of their pity act to garner attention for their pathetic arses.

It is how they socialize, when you are a hermit in real life you can only find attention online acting like an idiotic clown.

They think the more lunacy they post the more popular they are in "real life", being a lunatical moron online provides them self esteem they don't have in reality !!

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: yeah, anime seems more popular now in the west than it was in 2003. So if anything it's more relevant to make fun of it now.

To me, it just seems stupider than it was then. There's that one thing... where the people have spirit drills that pierce the sky or whatever? Retarded.

[quote=Wackohater]JS is not dumb, nor is JezzieDumbBell, they both act like morons as part of their pity act to garner attention for their pathetic arses.

It is how they socialize, when you are a hermit in real life you can only find attention online acting like an idiotic clown.

They think the more lunacy they post the more popular they are in "real life", being a lunatical moron online provides them self esteem they don't have in reality !!

This is one of the most ironic posts I've ever seen ever.

Posted by WackoHater

Shut up and quit your disagreement for disagreement's sake, that is your form of garnering attention for yourself, now grow up and discuss issues (morons) little girl.

PS: Our marriage is officially OFF !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quoted post: To me, it just seems stupider than it was then. There's that one thing... where the people have spirit drills that pierce the sky or whatever? Retarded.

Anime has always been crazy stupid.

Posted by junior senior

pa

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

the formula is (x/2)+7. x= the oldest of the two persons in question. This formula is a pretty accurate one when determining what age gap, at certain ages, is the maximum before you get weird looks in public or at parties. (thought I'd bring it back to the original topic)

Who needs a formula. ****'s ****ed up if you're over 20 and the other person is younger than 17. Or you're over 53 and the other people is younger than 28.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862118] Or you're over 53 and the other people is younger than 28.hmmm i wonder what caused you to formulate this rule

My dad is 58 and his wife is, like, 30 something. that's what. That and they have two kids under the age of seven. ****ed up.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: the formula is (x/2)+7. x= the oldest of the two persons in question. This formula is a pretty accurate one when determining what age gap, at certain ages, is the maximum before you get weird looks in public or at parties. (thought I'd bring it back to the original topic)

It actually does seem pretty accurate... plug in anything, and see the result. Nothing seemed creepy. Do you happen to know anything about the origins of it or how it was determined that this formula would reflect the minimum acceptable age for someone to date in a societal context?

edit:

Plugged in Wackohater since he is always harassing me for my hand in marriage, and the youngest he should be dating is a 30.5 year old. I'm 20. SCIENCE says you're creepy, Wackohater. But do not worry, for I know of someone who is single who is in your dating pool: Jesse Smith!!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

An 80 year old and a 47 year old? Creepy.

... And probably a gold digger.

Posted by mis0

How many people typically get married at 80, though? That's kinda creepy to begin with!

Gold diggers and old men/women depressed and looking for love before they die.

Posted by junior senior

cj what are their names and do they derss like u

yeah, they dress like me at the have of 6 and 5.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: yeah, they dress like me at the have of 6 and 5.

have? lol

Posted by WackoHater

MissedOUt, you are actually too old for me, most girls your age have had too many boyfriends, kids, abortions or girlfriends hanging around.

I like them at about 16-17 before they destroy themselves.

PS: Shakira is 31 so your formula in that case works for me for sure !!!
:p:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862153]age
ago*

Had me there for a second.

Posted by junior senior

ago?
TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE WHERE YOU'RE SLEEPING AT NIGHT TELL ME WHO DO YOU LOVE NOW, WHO DO YOU MISS NOW

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;862145]yeah, they dress like me at the *age* of 6 and 5.

They must really like you :D

It should make you feel cool.

Are they worthy of your grim image?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;862134]It actually does seem pretty accurate... plug in anything, and see the result. Nothing seemed creepy. Do you happen to know anything about the origins of it or how it was determined that this formula would reflect the minimum acceptable age for someone to date in a societal context?

edit:

Plugged in Wackohater since he is always harassing me for my hand in marriage, and the youngest he should be dating is a 30.5 year old. I'm 20. SCIENCE says you're creepy, Wackohater. But do not worry, for I know of someone who is single who is in your dating pool: Jesse Smith!!

[IMG]http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dating_pools.png[/IMG]

Cool thing about the rule is it implies that you shouldn't date unless you're at least 14, which is about right.

Quoted post: Are they worthy of your grim image?

No. they're rich and spoiled.

Posted by junior senior

pics