JezzieBumBell is a moron with a MAC

Posted by WackoHater

71.220.217.235 71-220-217-235.eugn.qwest.net
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8.0.10) Gecko/20070216 Firefox/1.5.0.10

You stupid troll !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

gah!!!! Will you leave that graveyard forum, so I can create another account and drive you insane...with out geting the account banned with in five minutes!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Or you can just unban my original account!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Please hang yourself in your closet on the Wacko Sabbath so we do not have to view your lunatic posts ever again !!!!

One day off a week is not enough, take the rest of eternity off, that is the answer !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ummm...didn't you say you banned ALL of my IP addresses??!!! You really stink at banning!!!! *Registeres another account.* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

er, I'm registered again, time to ban me again!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by avalanch

lol, how many profiles do you have over there jesse?!

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting avalanch: lol, how many profiles do you have over there jesse?!

LOL, duh !!!

How many do you have moron ???

How many do you have here idiot ????

Both of you should improve your lives by sticking a 44 in your ear and moving your finger a bit.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I register a new account every time he banns my newest account!!! He should just unban me, and unban Nintendo, if he want's da wacko only using one account!!!! *hint* :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Wanna drive him insane??? Flood da internet with links that look exactly like this: [url=http://www.frogengine.com/]AnthonyCea[/url]. :D:D He HATES having that site linked to using his name!!! :D:D:D:D:D