a ps1 game ive tired to find...........

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

allright gamers i have been thinking of a certain game for a couple of weeks now. i dont what the name of it is, but i remember playing a demo of it a long time ago. you basically control a tank and go forth on missions the gameplay was very arcadey. so it was fast and fun. on the playstation magazine demo you played a level in the desert where you gotta destroy all diffrent kinds of enemies, gun turrets, infantry, and even other tanks. i remember one of the weapons was a remote controlled missile that you can control in first person. if you know what game im talking about then let me know thanx.......

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

it really sux that nobody on here knows that game. i have stumbled upon a place that sell quite a bit of old retro games im really hoping that someone on her knows what game this is because i want it. if anybody has any haunches or ideas as to what game it might be or could possibly be or if it reminds you of another game please let me know. anything can help

gracias

Posted by Red

was this tank a talking tank? because if so than I know what you're talking about I just forget the name of the game. I could try to find out for you if that's the right game.

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

Quoting Red: was this tank a talking tank? because if so than I know what you're talking about I just forget the name of the game. I could try to find out for you if that's the right game.

no. i remember it having a bit of a military theme. if maybe that helps a bit.
if anyone has any ideas please post them

Posted by Red

not a clue, but you could check wikipedia...try typing in something specific you remember maybe.

EDIT: [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_1_games] this might help.[/url]

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

thanx for the link that might help. but if anyone out there might know please reply

Posted by S0LID 5NAKE

thanx red....i looked through that list and found the game i was looking for. as soon as i read the title a knew it was it. the name of the game was STEEL REIGN thanx