A late bloomer.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I should be getting a PS2 next week - finally - and I'd quite like to know what you guys think are the better games for the system, out of the reams of garbage that is already out. I've already earmarked a couple - MGS3, GTA:SA (and possibly VC as well, although that depends on price) and Burnout 3, along with maybe a couple of budget titles that catch my eye, such as Mega Collection Plus or something, I don't know.

Any help you guys could give me in picking these out would be greatly appreciated - while I might keep up to date with the systems I do have, I rarely check releases for the ones I don't, so my PS2 knowledge is severely lacking.

Bear in mind that I live in the UK, so you can suggest something that's just been released in the US - I just might have to wait for it to come out over here. Oh - and don't suggest Katamari Damacy or Alien Hominid either - as much as I'd like them, The former isn't seeing a UK release until KD2 is out, and I'll be importing the Cube version of AH since it's easier to run imports on my Cube, and the release date is off into the distance.

Also, as a side-note - if anyone could tell me how the PS2 Ape Escape games compare to the original, I'd appreciate it.

Cheers.

EDIT: Can someone delete this? I can't...