Anyone want to explain to me...

Posted by Speedfreak

...how the f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck Kylie Minogue deserves an OBE? She's a typical pop slut known for ****ty music, an entirely average arse and cancer. She hasn't done anything that could be called "service to music".

[URL]http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/2007/12/29/it-s-kylie-obe-as-showbiz-stars-shine-in-honours-list-91466-20294577/[/URL]

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Truly, I am outraged that a celebrity is getting a bunch of letters added to the end of their name.

Posted by Bebop

Adam since when do you know anything about music, especailly pop? Just quit ya *****in

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I never really got those things to begin with. They seem to be given to anyone who brings any sort of modicum of recognition to the country you belong to... yet it's supposedly a huge honour? idk.

Posted by Shade

So she's an officer right off the bat? You'd think somebody who's that insignificant would just get MBE.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Bebop;860416]Adam since when do you know anything about music, especailly pop? Just quit ya *****in

Oh, sorry Mr fucking culture. I guess I need to own a million albums and go to music festivals to know that Kylie Minogue fucking sucks.

Posted by Fate

Popular pop music generally sucks, but Kylie has been in the business for years so this is similar to Madonna getting an award. You know who really sucks? Katy Perry.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Speedfreak: Oh, sorry Mr fucking culture. I guess I need to own a million albums and go to music festivals to know that Kylie Minogue fucking sucks.

I don't think you know enough about music to have a valid opinion about what is good or not. Same reason I don't talk about Ice Hockey.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Bebop: Same reason I don't talk about Ice Hockey.

All you have to know is that the Red Wings are the greatest team in the history of sports.

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting Shade: All you have to know is that the Red Wings are the greatest fleet of airships this side of Baron.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: All you have to know is that the Red Wings are the greatest team in the history of sports.

Red Wings are ****ing stupid and so are their fans.

Posted by Shade

Not cool man. Below the belt.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Bebop: I don't think you know enough about music to have a valid opinion about what is good or not. Same reason I don't talk about Ice Hockey.

this is wrong and you are wrong

why have you got to be so wrong all the time

gawd

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

CUM ON BABY DO THA LOCOMOTOIN