T505 Car Kit

Posted by RadioStatic

I think this is cool the MOTOROKR T505 car kit. I live in L.A. & the laws in California changed you can't be on your cell while driving anymore, I am sure its like that in other places too plus its just safer. With the T505 u can make and take calls and also wirelessly link ur music over your car stereo. I thought it was cool check it at ****siteforfaggots.com for more specs.

What's it like where you live? Anyone have this yet? What do you think about the T505?

Posted by Ant

how odd for this guy to all of a sudden start to shill out some ****ty bluetooth bull****.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

hey, buddy. we don't appreciate advertising.

Posted by Speedfreak

You're a Super Mod, faggot, do something about it.

Quoted post: I thought it was cool check it at ****siteforfaggots.com for more specs.

Quoted post: Last edited by Vampiro V. Empire : Today at 10:44 AM.

I did, earlier this morning.

Posted by RadioStatic

Hey I am sorry if I offended anyone in this forum for talking about a change that has occurred where I live. Its a pretty big deal here in Los Angeles that you can no longer talk on the phone while driving. That law went into effect on July 1st...this week. You have the right to edit my thread..and you changed the site name but I think what you changed it to might offend members of this forum for the derogatory edit that is now in its place.

Posted by mis0

You shouldn't be on the phone while driving anyway. Hands free or not, what matters more than anything is that your mind is on the road. It is annoying when inattentive morons trundle along in a state only a step above drunk because they're on their stupid phones.

Or park at a stoplight to dial a friend's number. Makes me want to sit on the horn.