Hey DA! I'm Leaving Forever!!!

Posted by The Judge

In about 8 minutes I'm turning off my computer and won't be on until Saturday at the earliest. Use this thread (and this time) to enjoy (or weep over) my absence.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I think the obvious thing to do here is not post in this thread at all, then delete this post before Saturday.

JUDGE = OWNED

Posted by Ant

and I'll only be around from the hours of 11pm-7am until thursday. then maybe back saturday. WHAT EVIL THINGS COULD JUDGE AND ANT BE UP TO?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

JUDGE GONE? WHAT WILL WE DO WITHOUT HIM?

oh wai-

Posted by WillisGreeny

The same stuff that we did when Vamp was go-- oh wai-

Posted by Linko_16

No Judge? Who will preside over high court now?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Who will set totally impossible rules in Final Fantasy Tactics?

Posted by Ant

moving out is quite the hasstle. I have my bed, desk...and that's pretty much it set up right now. THE JUDGE has everything together since he only worked on his room for the most part. Probably playing his PStriple right now with his goth girl(friend).

Posted by Slade

too much new information in that post. you gotta be like

post 1
hey guys im movin out

post 2
oh also judge is movin out 2 with me

post 3
oh also also judge has a girlfriend now

post 4
shes a goth

Posted by Ant

no. she's a girl. and they're friends. not girlfriend. he had over some nice christian girl over earlier who was nice enough to help us move our ****. needless to say, I'd hit it.

but yeah, judge, myself, darksong, and another friend of ours and his ***** all moved out today into our new home. should be interesting. and I'm at work so that's how I'm online right now. no internets til saturday at the new house :( :( :(

Posted by cool gamer dad

man, gonna walk in on judge bangin' his hot loli-goth gf EVERY DAY

Posted by Ant

***, no. my bed is not against the wall that I share with him for a reason.

Posted by cool gamer dad

make sure you invest in some watershoes for the shower. you know, the whole masturbation remnants factor.

Posted by Ant

hmmmmmm, despite such things. I can't help but thing of how faggy it would be to wear "water" shoes in the ****ing shower. no, **** that. I'd rather stomp my way through mountains of jizz than wear ****ing watershoes. **** you.

Posted by cool gamer dad

thing is though, it sticks to your feet. you get out thinking it's all good until you're wiping your feet with the same towel you're rubbin' all up and down your face.

Posted by Ant

fine. I'll put up a sign that reads "Please, if masterbating, aim toward the drain. Thank you very much." or ****, tell him to do it in his room. that's where all my action takes place. lol

Posted by cool gamer dad

UGH, well fine. have it your way mr. jizz-towel face-wiper.

Posted by Ant

I'll be honest with you. I ****ing love jizz-towel face. it's all I live for anymore.

Quoted post: moving out is quite the hasstle. I have my bed, desk...and that's pretty much it set up right now. THE JUDGE has everything together since he only worked on his room for the most part. Probably playing his PStriple right now with his goth girl(friend).

WHAT?! whoooa. Slade was right, way too much info to just spit out at once. For a second there I thought this was known around here for awhile or something and I was all "wow, I missed a lot"

Also, roommates suck. One is fine, but more than that? No thanks. Even worse would be moving in with best friends. Quickest way for me to lose friends, personally.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This sounds like the premise for an ironic sitcom

I LIKE IT

Posted by Ant

eh, I really don't think it'll be too much of a problem. we're all pretty chillax most of the time.

Never really seemed to matter for me. I'm usually always relaxed, though I stayed at my best friends and almost broke his arm and he almost broke my nose, and another time I nearly smashed my buddy's head in with a shovel and he almost killed me with a fire poker. Not even sure how it got to that point.

Posted by Ant

no...no I don't think anything like that would ever happen.

Would be funny if it did

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I probably couldn't live with another guy because he'd be all up in my XBox and ****, and you KNOW that would **** me off.

Yeah, he'd need his own consoles.

Posted by Ant

it's like touching another woman! you gotta ask first.

****, this price drop better go through this weekend. I want my xbox ****it. srsrly. only 5 days left if that's the case.

Too many sources confirming it for it not to happen.

Enjoy your ****ty refurb though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YEAH, ENJOY YOUR NO RROD

FAG GOT

Posted by Ant

That was said not to be true. They've had that deal going on at gamestop for quite some time now. And hell, Austraila got theirs already. IF ANYTHING, I think I'll enjoy my 60gig harddrive instead of 20! :O

Nah, 20. They're getting rid of 20s for 60s.

Posted by Ant

it's not like the price is gonna go up. still, 20 is fine by me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Who cares about HDD sizes anyway? Still plenty of space for all your ****.

Posted by Ant

it's just nice to have :(

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Street Fighter 2 HD Remix is out soon. Thanks for reminding me.

Agreed, it is nice to have. Though I still have 8 gigs left and even more room if I get rid of map-packs I don't use anymore.

Posted by Ant

Quoting The X: Street Fighter 2 HD Remix is out soon. Thanks for reminding me.

*yawn*

why won't they just let the game die? I mean, you think SFIV would have been enough of a rehash of sfII to where they wouldn't have to ALSO remake sfii...AGAIN

sfii is a money maker. why would they let money die?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BUT THE HI-DEF GRAPHX

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: sfii is a money maker. why would they let money die?

uggggggggh. sfIII: 3rd strike is what it's all about. that and guilty gear x2 have to be my favorite classic 2d fighters.

Agreed, sir. But apparently more people like II hence it getting all the remakes. Though, man, I'd really like to see a SFIII update or something.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOU CAN'T UPDATE PERFECTION

EXCEPT MAYBE TONE DOWN THE AI ON THE ****ING ENDBOSS

Posted by Ant

beat his *** with every character just to play as him...and I don't even like playing as him!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Never really seemed to matter for me. I'm usually always relaxed, though I stayed at my best friends and almost broke his arm and he almost broke my nose, and another time I nearly smashed my buddy's head in with a shovel and he almost killed me with a fire poker. Not even sure how it got to that point.

For some reason I find that hilarious. Like... you're both laying around the house doing nothing in particular.

"so like... dude... I'm gonna play some games."
"alright man that's cool"

five minutes later, he's outside on the ground with his head in several pieces and you're standing over him with a fire poker sticking through your chest.

Posted by Slade

Also, while I was writing that, I started being a dick to my roommate who's like "LOL HOW DOES I USE .BIN FILEZ"

YOU JUST ****ING OPEN IT IN POWERISO

WAIT, WAIT... IS THAT uTORRENT?! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLOSE THAT **** YOU'RE HOGGING ALL THE BANDWIDTH

ARE YOU STUPID?! OF COURSE IT'S STILL USING BANDWIDTH, IT'S SEEDING

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SEEDING IS?! HOLY **** DUDE I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOVEL TO YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW C'MERE

Posted by Ant

if someone said that to me I'd lol.

Quoted post: Also, while I was writing that, I started being a dick to my roommate who's like "LOL HOW DOES I USE .BIN FILEZ"

YOU JUST ****ING OPEN IT IN POWERISO

WAIT, WAIT... IS THAT uTORRENT?! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO CLOSE THAT **** YOU'RE HOGGING ALL THE BANDWIDTH

ARE YOU STUPID?! OF COURSE IT'S STILL USING BANDWIDTH, IT'S SEEDING

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT SEEDING IS?! HOLY **** DUDE I'M GONNA TAKE A SHOVEL TO YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW C'MERE

That's more or less how it usually starts between a friend and I actually. Some stupid question like not moving out of the doorway when I'm trying to get into the fridge... something relatively minor like that.

Though I asked my buddy about the shovel thing and apparently that was unrelated to the firepoker. The firepoker starting up due to him bumping me off the track in mario kart 64. The shovel was due to me having to lug up a couple toboggans from the bottom of a huge hill and everyone else standing at the top throwing snowballs at me. So I grabbed the shovel and hit my closet friend.

Posted by Slade

So far I've made it through several instances of both situations without harming anyone.

...But mentioning the shovel and firepoker things to my roommate made me really want to hit him for doing stupid little things, like just pouring the contents of his dirty soup bowl into another bowl in the sink instead of down the drain WHERE IT BELONGS.

Posted by Linko_16

GEE, SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE. I WONDER WHAT JUDGE IS UP TO.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, 90 percent of my fights with my brother are just over the most trivial ****. I remember slapping him across the head once for taunting me with G&W's bell in Melee. ***, that was frustrating.

hahahaha

There's really no point in getting upset over the big things. You gotta laugh at those. But small things that happen over and over again slowly eating away at your soul until you feel like a shriveled husk of a man-shell? **** that *****.

Posted by Stalolin

so how long is judge gone for

far too lazy to go read the first page

but anyways thank *** he's gone

that skinny faggot

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Comes back on Saturday, nothing of value will be noticed.

Posted by Stalolin

saturday?

TOO SOON

watch, the second he gets back he's going to yell at me to make a comic

Posted by ExoXile

Make a FUUUUUUUUCK, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

PI[COLOR=Silver]SS[/COLOR] IN MY AAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahahaha

Posted by ExoXile

I FUUUUUUCK BALLLLLLSSSS TITTIEEEES as a CUUUUUUNT, seeing as PI[COLOR=Silver]SS[/COLOR]-STAINS want me NIGGGERRRRRRRR.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CC
KKKKKK

H-H-H-H-H-HOLY FUUUCK

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=ExoXile;860327]I FUUUUUUCK BALLLLLLSSSS TITTIEEEES as a CUUUUUUNT, seeing as PI[COLOR=silver]SS[/COLOR]-STAINS want me NIGGGERRRRRRRR.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CC
KKKKKK

H-H-H-H-H-HOLY FUUUCK

Is this what X deleted?

never gets old

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=WillisGreeny;860332]Is this what X deleted?

Not even close, but it's far more funny.

Posted by ExoXile

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Posted by Ant

bol

ANYWAYS, I'm at work again another ****ing night after having only managed to get 2 hours of ****ing sleep this morning so I'm both tired mentally and physically. my ****ing elbow joints hurt like a *****, and my back. ugggggh. I think I'm gonna be a bit lazier tomorrow. and actually sleep in.

oh, and as I turned on my computer and everything I checked to see what connections were available, and found a few. and after having clicked one I clicked my vgc tab and it worked! and I was all like "oh **** yeah we already can mooch off someone else's internet." but then after I got to some page on here I realized it was just going off my temp internet files or some crap. then I was :(

and ****ing judge bought an hdtv and new monitor today after having just got a pstriple a few nights prior. turd. 360 ON SUNDAY FINGERS CROSSED!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Wow, you guys will really be living the high life.

Posted by Ant

he will, not us. though there is a big screen downstairs for everyone to use.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Gonna have a WICKED HOUSEWARMING PARTY!!!!! ?

Posted by Ant

yes, actually.

so yeah, this time I found one to actually mooch off of for reals. it's a low signal, so I'm not sure how stable it is...neat though :cool:

Quoted post: and my back.

learn2lift, buddy

haha, wow. Apparently "learn2lift" is a word according to Firefox, but "haha" isn't. ****ed up.

AND WOOOOOOOOOO XBAWKS

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Firefox can't even spell dialogue.

Haha, yeah. That's thrown me for a loop a couple times. Made me go to dictionary.com thinking I was mega wrong or something.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: learn2lift, buddy

haha, wow. Apparently "learn2lift" is a word according to Firefox, but "haha" isn't. ****ed up.

AND WOOOOOOOOOO XBAWKS

sorry buddy don't lift stuff all too often. and most of the **** is awkward as **** to hold.

ALSO, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get an ethernet connection in here so I may have to get the wireless adapter :$

Crouch down and lift with your knees, not that hard! It's pretty easy to mess up your back.

Posted by Ant

wow you should become a ****ing professor in the art of lifting.

go **** yourself

Posted by Ant

I'm just kidding! You're a wonderful man.

Posted by WillisGreeny

It helps not to weigh 200 + pounds.

Actually, it helps to weigh 200+ pounds, considering to effectively lift you need muscle and muscle has weight AND it's easier to build muscle when you have more body fat. Hence the fact that all the world's strongest men have an excess of fat on them to go along with the massive amount of muscle.

Posted by WillisGreeny

If he was lifting only one box, then yeah. Depends on the heart's condition, since blood circulation is important to stamina. The world's stongest men stay on a workout regiment that keeps the heart, and the rest of the cardiovascular system, healthy. For people with Fat Albert hearts, they do nothing, so the heart's walls expand to the point of paralysis.

Posted by Shade

BS.

I'm calling you out, buddy.

*** ****it Willis.

Posted by WillisGreeny

No dude, I saw the whole thing on the Geographic channel. And you know how they repeat the same **** over and over after each commerical break, making it almost impossible to not learn something.

Posted by Shade

There's no way any of those dudes have any fat on them. I don't believe it

Posted by WillisGreeny

I never said they had fat on them... waht!?

Quoted post: If he was lifting only one box, then yeah. Depends on the heart's condition, since blood circulation is important to stamina. The world's stongest men stay on a workout regiment that keeps the heart, and the rest of the cardiovascular system, healthy. For people with Fat Albert hearts, they do nothing, so the heart's walls expand to the point of paralysis.

Someone who's morbidly obese won't be doing a lot of lifting. Fat fat, not fat helps build muscle due to muscle consuming fat, if I recall correct.

Posted by Ant

just extra energy buddy. and yeah, I wasn't breathing heavily the whole time or anything...just said my muscles were sore :/

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;860545]Someone who's morbidly obese won't be doing a lot of lifting. Fat fat, not fat helps build muscle due to muscle consuming fat, if I recall correct.

Yeah, but shortness of breath will usually stop a fatty long before they've consumed their fat into muscel, making 200+ pounds more of a burdan than a blessing depending on the person. It's good to put on some weight for muscel building, but like all things, there's a balance.

Hey Ant, get ripped, and then tell us the difference.

wait, what? I never said all that weight would be fat, FUUUUCK. Just that, you know, the more muscle you have the more you'll weigh (usually over 200 pounds) and extra fat (while not being obese) can only help you.

Posted by WillisGreeny

What I've been saying applies more directly to Ant, so that's probably why I seem unclear. For Ant, 200+ is probably more of a burdan. Yeah, fat is great energy for muscels; Without it, you're ****ed. For Ant, unless he's exercising some, he's probably more fatty than musceled (no offence, Ant...). What you said about extra fat is exactly what I mean with balance. soooo yeah, there's not really a disagreement here.

Posted by Slade

hey willis, why don't you go flip some tires in your backyard

Posted by WillisGreeny

I use to take weight lifting seriously, until I realised how unserious it all was. That was back when I played football.

Posted by Ant

you're a deadman.

Posted by Ant

oh, and I lost the internet connection again earlier today :( so I'll be on tonight and then gone till saturday.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I remember buying one of those ****ty

Posted by Arcadios

I used that when it came to DS wifi since the house Modem was upstairs while I lived down. **** hardly worked when it came to playing with Linkman, Alastor and Zeta on Mario Kart. But ****, it was fun when it worked. It was mostly a race for first between Alastor and Zeta while I stayed close behind on 3rd and Linkman all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay in the back in 4th.

Posted by Ant

poor stinkman.

and lol got it working again. BUT FOR HOW LONG?

10 hours

Posted by Ant

lol no it was down most of the night I think. should be getting internetz later today.

Posted by Ant

nvm. we got ****ed and now the next time they can apparently come is on ****ing friday. I'm pretty ****ed off about that actually. want me some stable internetz.

Why's it taking them so long to set it up for you? That's a pretty ridiculous amount of time they're making you wait.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

SUE

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why's it taking them so long to set it up for you? That's a pretty ridiculous amount of time they're making you wait.

I AGREE! I WILL CALL THEM TOMORROW AND BE A VERY DISGRUNTLED CUSTOMER. even though I'm not paying for it.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Why's it taking them so long to set it up for you? That's a pretty ridiculous amount of time they're making you wait.

idk, happens all the time here.

Huh, that's pretty bad! My cable/internet company, though a monopoly, is pretty good about that stuff. Takes 'em three days tops to swing by if I need help.

Posted by Ant

I am nothing without my stable internet connection. NOTHING.

Posted by Linko_16

That would imply that you are something with a stable internet connection.

Posted by Ant

man, makes you think...

*** I miss having a stable internet at home :(

Posted by Slade

I went a week or two without it when I moved in here... and then a month without it later on when I thought my computer was broken. so many lonely nights spent cruising the boob tube for some fukken BOOBS

Posted by Ant

yeah, no tv either. however, my one other friend/roommate has a modded xbox with basically every nes,snes, genesis, and more games on there. I'll probably start a psychonauts file when I get back since he has that on there as well.

eh, when my computer broke I can't say I missed it. Likely helped that I couldn't even turn on my computer. If I had a working one and the internet was down it'd certainly frustrate me because I'd want to know what the deal was... but I found other ways to occupy my time.

Posted by ExoXile

Didja fap to some magazines?

Nah, didn't fap. Internet has ruined my imagination and TV porn.

Posted by Ant

we really are quite spoiled.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I could live quite happily without a TV set.

... and porn, too.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=The X;862078]I could live quite happily without a TV set.
Me too.

[quote]... and porn, too.As long as there's bars and beer im good. :big_bird:

Only reason I'd want a TV is for games. As for porn, I could live without it no problem. I'd just need to deal with a girlfriend. Not something I'm too keen on though.

Posted by Ant

yeah you could live without a lot of things. but that's not were all about.

Yeah, thankfully I don't actually have. I could live without things, doesn't mean I want to.

Posted by Ant

it's more so annoying when you know those things are accessible but you can't have them. if everyone couldn't have it'd be no big deal.

Agreed. The internet could go, but if I know I'm paying for it and I know the cables are right there in front of me it just ****es me off.

Posted by Senator Ramen

Earthworms eat dirt and poo it out as they move through the ground.

Posted by Linko_16

You eat dirt and poo it out as you move through the ground.

Posted by Ant

It's funny cause it's true.

Posted by The Judge

Hey DA, I'm back and I'm sure you're all pretty bummed.

See ya.

Take pictures of your new house.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[IMG]http://www.sweetawesometours.com/photos/003portland03/box-house.jpg[/IMG]

That's a pretty nice box house all things considered.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Hey DA, I'm back and I'm sure you're all pretty bummed.

See ya.

I missed you so much it hurt.