animu batman (read: Batman: Gotham Knight)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

http://watch-movies.net/movies/batman_gotham_knight/

streaming videos of the movie. Think Animatrix but with Batman. Gets released in a few days and it's pretty ****ing great so far. The first part took me off guard until I understood what the deal was, but like the Animatrix each part has its own style and completely separate story.

So if you like anime-style and you like batman watch 'em.

Posted by Slade

Just watched the first two... pretty jawsome. Seems like each takes a simple idea and expands on it. Like, the first is how the imagination of people is important to who Batman is, and the second shows him as an almost inhuman but essential part of fighting crime in Gotham.

gonna watch the next two soon.

yeah, just finished it all up. Besides one Bruce looking exactly like Light from Deathnote it's all really, really good (though I'm pretty sure that one might've been created by the Deathnote guys.) Turns out it takes place between Batman Begins and the Dark Knight so it fills you in with all the story bits that you don't get to see in the movies, much like the Animatrix. Great stuff.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm gay. I realize that may be "old" news. However, I just wanted people who didn't know that to be aware.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

better than every animu you've ever watched, faggot

Posted by Arcadios

Not saying it's bad. :( I was looking forward to it two months ago.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

i was looking forward to your death

sadly i'm still disappointed

Posted by Arcadios

GONNA HAVE TO WAIT A WHILE

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Okay, this is pretty great... But a lot of its been done before. The first short was pretty much a direct rip of an old BTAS episode in animu style.

So what did Arc say before it was edited? It sucked?

Posted by Arcadios

[quote]Last edited by Ant : Yesterday at 12:33 PM. Reason: original content of post was "Old"

Haven't watched it yet.

fatty

Posted by Ant

just finished watching it. pretty neato. best one was probably the last one. though I liked the death note style the most :(

You would. Personally I thought Crossfire was the best, if only because Batman was ****ing awesome in that. Followed by Working through Pain for the story bits.

Posted by The Judge

I'm gonna rebeat portals for the PS3 tonight.

i like them there portals

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Yeah, Crossfire was the best. It had a stereotypical DETECTIVE RAMIREZ in it, after all.

I HATE BATMAN

I LOVE YOU BATMAN, YOU'RE A CREDIT TO THE FORCE

Posted by Ant

which one was "crossfire" again?

Second one. Where the black dude and the chick are stuck in a car and batman jumps from the roof and ****s **** up while standing in fire

Posted by Ant

he never said anything like that :(

all he said was "shoop da whoop i'm black nigga nigga wat"

never said anything like what?...

Posted by Ant

credit to the force etc

oh, didn't realise I said that. It was implied.

in that that's what batman said and the black dude looked up at him in admiration

Posted by Ant

eh, I guess. more so he just doesn't think he's donkey ****.

That's the nig[COLOR="White"]g[/COLOR]er was of saying "you're a cool guy, cool guy"

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

BATU NOTO~