Movies you hate, but everyone loves

Posted by WillisGreeny

Adam Sandler movies.

Posted by Speedfreak

Sin City. Emo faggot bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, not a single likable character in there. BAWWWWW I'M AMORAL AND BLACK AND WHITE, GIVE ME A F[COLOR=lightgreen]U[/COLOR]CKING OSCAR.

Also, anything with Mel Gibson, he's a dick.

Spiderman! Am I the only one who sees how intensely queer the green goblin is?

Posted by Old_Snake

Napoleon Dynamite, terrible movie...terrible

Quoting Speedfreak: Sin City. Emo faggot bulls[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, not a single likable character in there. BAWWWWW I'M AMORAL AND BLACK AND WHITE, GIVE ME A F[COLOR=lightgreen]U[/COLOR]CKING OSCAR.

Not a fan of noir, eh?

Posted by maian

Billy Madison.

SHOOT ME

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Old_Snake;859523]Napoleon Dynamite, terrible movie...terrible

Not a fan of noir, eh?

It's tough to be a fan of noir. There's so much nonsense that gets misconstrued as noir.. namely; the first Terminator and Blade Runner were originally labeled as noir-

tech-noir.

I personally, draw in a noir-like style. It's a tough and boring task. Only using two hues of the color field.

Clash of the Titans-
The owl-bot, [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubo_%28Clash_of_the_Titans%29"]Bubo[/URL] just really ****ed me off.. alot. And a remake is in the works.. by none other than, get this-
Louis Leterrier. Director of TIH. Gay..

Posted by Old_Snake

Quoting Tyler Durden: It's tough to be a fan of noir. There's so much nonsense that gets misconstrued as noir.. namely; the first Terminator and Blade Runner were originally labeled as noir-

Terminator, yeah I don't see how people could get that, but Blade Runner I could easily see, it's definately got a good dose of neo-noir.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Old_Snake;859587]Terminator, yeah I don't see how people could get that..

Cyberpunk + film noir = TN = Terminator-
didn't really feel all that "cyber punk" to me..

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Napoleon Dynamite
The Royal Tenenbaums
Signs
Vantage Point

Posted by Zaith

Napoleon Dynamite
Borat

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm going to put down Napoleon aswell. That movie didn't show how annoying spaze's/nerds can be, only the good parts. There was a kid like that at a camp I attended that ended up ****ing everyone off. He had a huge problem with public showers, and couldn't comprehend sarcasim to save his life...I hated that kid.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Old_Snake;859523]Not a fan of noir, eh?

I don't even know what that means.

[quote=WillisGreeny;859830]I'm going to put down Napoleon aswell. That movie didn't show how annoying spaze's/nerds can be, only the good parts.

What the fuck!? What film did you watch!?

Posted by Pit

All the Star Wars.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Speedfreak;859855]

What the f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]ck!? What film did you watch!?

The good parts of nerds are still annoying.

Posted by maian

Oh, the Harry Potter movies. Terrible.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Emma Watson... She's the only reason I continue to watch the HP movies.

Posted by Bebop

Leon

The only thing that is above 'crappy B movie' in this is Portmans acting.