Is it me...

Posted by Pit

or does the wii just suck? I haven't seen anything amazing really come from it, and nothing worth really getting on the console :-\

Posted by Roger Smith

To me, it doesn't suck...it's just not worth getting. But I see what your coming from pit. I don't think I'll be actually compelled to buy a wii anytime soon :\

Posted by Pit

like it has mario galaxy... but i don't like brawl that much, and mario kart wii was alright. And the other two games worthwhile is on the PS2 (Okami) and Gamecube (Twilight Princess)

Posted by Roger Smith

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Plus, for me, I'd probably end up using a classic controller or a GC one as opposed to the chuck.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Mario Kart kinda sucked if you ask me. It's getting old and stunts and bikes just aren't innovative enough to keep it interesting. MK64 is still better.

But yeah, I have, like, 30 360 games, 9 PS3 games and, like, 4 Wii games. Sad. There's more decent games on the PS3 than Wii.

Posted by mis0

The Wii does kinda suck, It can have its fun moments, like Brawl, Wii Sports, etc occassionally with friends, but I'm glad I didn't spend the cash to get one.

Posted by Last Fog

Umm... yeah. Is this a surprise?

Worth it for Smash and Galaxy all things considered. But.. nothing else really.

Posted by Ant

call me jaded, but if I were to say "the wii sucks" i'd say that about all the other consoles as well. most games lack that certain magic they did before.

but I wouldn't say it sucks anyways. It's provided me with enough hours of entertainment to justify the purchase of one easily. but this isn't what I should be saying in this thread.

Quoted post: call me jaded, but if I were to say "the wii sucks" i'd say that about all the other consoles as well.

Probably because they all do in their own right. SNES and the PS2 were the only ones that didn't suck in one way or another.

Well, after the PS2 was fixed anyways.

Posted by Ant

the ps2 DID kinda suck in it's own right. it was inferior to that of the xbox and gamecube. though the games, THE GAMES.

True... but that hardly mattered actually. Unlike the lack of games on the Gamecube and its early death and the hugeness of the xbox and its lack of games. Though online made up for that I guess.

Posted by Apathetic

re4 was fun, but not enough i guess.

RE4 is also available on the Gamecube for, like, 5 bucks.

Posted by Alastor

'sup, Metroid Prime 3?

Not saying it alone justifies a Wii, but it's just as worthwhile as Galaxy is, if not more so. Far better use of the Wii Remote.

I'm sure Nintendo will pull a few tricks out of their sleeves at E3.

...If they want to keep the majority of their fanbase, anyways.

Quoted post: Not saying it alone justifies a Wii, but it's just as worthwhile as Galaxy is, if not more so. Far better use of the Wii Remote.

Making a better use of the Wiimote doesn't make it a better game. Galaxy was far better. Though, of course, Metroid 3 was great too.

Posted by O.T.L

I bought a Wii solely for Brawl , call me crazy. I bought the Wii a week before brawl and entertained myself with Wii sports it was fun but now i dont play Wii sports at all.

I'm really waiting for a Mega man game to come out for the VC can't wait for it. luckily the online play doesnt suck so much that it takes the fun out of it , i could play online for hours of a day , but thats just me.

other than brawl , I wouldnt see a reason for a Wii , Or any other system for that matter.

Posted by Alastor

Oh. I didn't mean that was the only way it was better. I had a far better time with Corruption than Galaxy.

Then again, I'm a tasteless faggot.

Edit: I bought mine for Brawl, as well. Borrowed every other big-name Wii game from my cousin since I'm cheap. Buying the Tales of Symphonia sequel later this year, and after that... Nothin'. Hopes high for E3, otherwise I will have spent $400 for three games (the third being Mario Kart).

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Dedicated Brawl Machine. Don't regret it! But still, I'm like Vamp. Every other console I have has a ****ton of games for it, but my Wii has Galaxy, Brawl, No More Heroes and a few crappy launch titles.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Alastor: I had a far better time with Corruption than Galaxy.

Agreed. Although Galaxy can be fun in its own way, too. But while Corruption was quite kick-***, I'd still say I prefer the first Prime.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: call me jaded, but if I were to say "the wii sucks" i'd say that about all the other consoles as well. most games lack that certain magic they did before.

but I wouldn't say it sucks anyways. It's provided me with enough hours of entertainment to justify the purchase of one easily. but this isn't what I should be saying in this thread.

What the **** are you talking about. That argument doesn't sit well with me at all.

The Wii is supposed to expand gaming and throw at us a new experience. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 are just working with the "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"

The Xbox has thrown at gamers so many games, like Gears, Ninja Gaiden 2, Bioshock, Halo 3, Call of - I'm not even gonna list em', because it'll be a waste on my part to even posting the great games Xbox 360 has given gamers, not to mention it's great online service to go with it.

The way they hyped the wii, idk, i just expected a lot more, you know, like the Nintendo DS. **** started slow, but it eventually picked up, and now the DS is a handheld gamers dream. I don't see this with the with the wii though :-\

Posted by Breakman

oh, no no no. The GAMECUBE just sucked. All the stupid gimmicky little add-ons like 'lol buy four gba/gcn link cables to play 2 games multiplayer' and 'buy an internet adapter to play our huge catalogue of online games like PHANTASY STAR ONLINE and PHANTASY STAR ONLINE CARD EDITION'
i think the controller overall wasn't as good as the xbox or ps2's, or their descendants, though at least it was better than the n64's
and... games? lemme see, melee was great, sunshine was pretty good, wind waker was good, metroid prime 1 and 2 were great, tales of symphonia was good. was there anything else? Oh, animal crossing was good... but that was technically just a port/polish-up of an N64 game in Japan. I loved stuff like the Mega Man and Sonic collections, but you could get them on any system and they controlled best on PS2.
also, lol no dvds or cds or anything like that for you.

The Wii is a huge step forward for Nintendo, and a step back to the golden age in which they ruled the video gaming world universally for at least two generations (SNES being the height of it imo). It may not be quite there yet, but with its slim and attractive design, interesting control scheme, focus on fun and innovation rather than graphics power, the whole Virtual Console idea (at least for those too uninformed, young or stupid to use emulators--but hey, it feels nice to do it legally if you're a fag like me), finally using NORMAL DISKS, all the backwards compatibility, etc... plus ALREADY at least NEARLY as many great exclusive games as the Gamecube had in its lifespan especially if you include stuff like TP, and the fact that Nintendo's inching ever-closer to actually offering a GOOD online gaming experience (Mario Kart Wii loads online games fast and there's little to no delay that I've noticed-- of course it's still pretty much lightyears behind 360 and PS3's online offers, but hey) -- I think the Wii has a bright enough future to at least be considered a *DECENT* console. Oh, and there's the fact it's by far the cheapest this gen, lol.

Also, we know Animal Crossing Wii is inevitable and sounds very good-- and I'm willing to bet we'll get stuff like hopefully-the-first-truly-great-Starfox-in-years and who knows what else at E3 in just a couple weeks.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Breakman:

The Wii is a huge step forward for Nintendo, and a step back to the golden age in which they ruled the video gaming world universally for at least two generations (SNES being the height of it imo). It may not be quite there yet, but with its slim and attractive design, interesting control scheme, focus on fun and innovation rather than graphics power, the whole Virtual Console idea (at least for those too uninformed, young or stupid to use emulators--but hey, it feels nice to do it legally if you're a fag like me), finally using NORMAL DISKS, all the backwards compatibility, etc... plus ALREADY at least NEARLY as many great exclusive games as the Gamecube had in its lifespan especially if you include stuff like TP, and the fact that Nintendo's inching ever-closer to actually offering a GOOD online gaming experience (Mario Kart Wii loads online games fast and there's little to no delay that I've noticed-- of course it's still pretty much lightyears behind 360 and PS3's online offers, but hey) -- I think the Wii has a bright enough future to at least be considered a *DECENT* console. Oh, and there's the fact it's by far the cheapest this gen, lol.

Also, we know Animal Crossing Wii is inevitable and sounds very good-- and I'm willing to bet we'll get stuff like hopefully-the-first-truly-great-Starfox-in-years and who knows what else at E3 in just a couple weeks.

The thing is, the bright future should already be here. Gamers shouldn't have to wait a couple of years before truly "new type of experience" games come out. Plus, TP is just a GCN mirror port.

Posted by Speedfreak

You could probably count the amount of decent Wii games on one hand.

Super mario Galaxy
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Super Smash Bros Brawl

Twilight Princess sucks, I don't give a shit what anyone says. Mario Kart is a stupid game that punishes you for developing skill. Resident Evil 4 and Trauma Center are ports. I haven't played Zack and Wiki or Pro Evo so I won't comment. WiiWare: Lost Winds is AIDS. If you actually care about games like Wii Sports or Wii Fit I doubt you would've made this thread.

Despite that I don't think it sucks, because somehow I have a fucking backlog of games to play on it once I'm through with Fire Emblem (which I'm not). Plus I have plenty to keep me entertained on my PC too (WoW and TF2) and there's DS games to buy should I exhaust both of those.

So I guess it sucks if a) you have remotely discerning taste, b) it's your only system and c) don't go to school or have a job/life, and really if you only have one system you're pretty much fucked anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;857955] if you only have one system you're pretty much f[COLOR=lightgreen]u[/COLOR]cked anyway.I would probably be quite happy with just a 360. The Wii sucks dick, even if you have more than one console.

Posted by S

Radiant Dawn sucks. Seriously not impressed with that game. They went and ****ed up a good thing.

But in all honesty, I find the Wii the only system worth buying. Only reason I'm considering PS3 is because of MGS4 and LittleBigPlanet, to be very honest.

Posted by Fate

I don't like to say consoles suck because true suckage is compared to an N-Gage. At the moment the Wii is my last system of choice, with handheld or other home consoles to choose from. If an influx of games like No More Heroes were to come about I might actually find the system more appealing. Unfortunately, the games I would like to play are few and seem to be getting fewer as time passes.

Posted by Bebop

I'm happy with my purchase. I've got enough good games on it I feel justifies the price. But I would say it's still lacking a few killer apps. The potential is still there.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=S

Quoted post: I haven't played Zack and Wiki

You should. It's pretty good and what you'd expect from a better-than-decent third-party title that takes full advantage of the consoles abilities.

Quoted post: The Wii is a huge step forward for Nintendo,

Nearly everything you listed for reasons why the GC sucked is already a problem with the Wii. ****ty gimmicks, intense lack of games, no DVD playback, etc.

Posted by Average n00b

Meh, the wii is fun in it's own ways, I prefer playing it with other people than myself though, it's just a lot more fun. The gamecube was terrible in my opinion. I had a lot of games for the PS2(Won't be bothered to count now) and about..what 3 games for the gamecube? SSBM, Pokemon, and LoZWindWaker.

And I have about 5 games for the wii, (not counting my old ones from the American wii..which was about 4) I am expecting good-ish- games for the wii, it doesn't suck but it's not as LOLEPIC and awesome as a lot of people say.

Kinda wish I got a 360. :(

Posted by S

Quoting Speedfreak: Really? Where's the screwup? I haven't finished it get, I'm at the part where the 3 teams are marching to the tower, just started Ike's team's mission, so don't spoil anything I haven't done yet. I'm really close to the end of the game too, and so far I've loved it. Especially that one moment that totally kicked Bioshock's "one moment"'s *** to the moon and back without even making a big deal about it.

I'm at the same point at you are, about. Haven't had the patience to pick it up since then, other things been getting in the way. I just hate Ike's new character design, such a half-assed one compared to his old one. Plus, his unit is a thousand times weaker than he was in the first game. I literally could have solo'd the GC one with just Ike and his Aether ability. Now, I actually have to worry about him getting creamed against a normal unit. I wouldn't mind him being weaker than his over-powered form, but he was completely nerfed for all intents and purposes. It's just really disheartening since I like Ike so much.

I simply just don't like the fact that all my units start out upgraded, I would much rather them all go back to Lv1, so that I can train them. Maybe it's because the story jumps around that they needed to do that, but I think it would've been an intelligent move to do a level curve, that the characters join like 1 level below your current main. And your main is exactly the same level as the one you had in the last section.

Meh. It was just disappointing to me.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=S

Posted by S

Quoting Speedfreak: Really!? My Ike is a ******* legend. Did you carry over your characters from the Gamecube game? If not then maybe that's why he's weak Ike's new look shocked me too, but he is 3 years older and was still a teenager in PoR, makes sense that he looks like a man now. I now wish you could play adult Ike in Brawl.

I did, yeah. And it's not that I mind Ike being older... rather his character design, clothing and perspective are just ****ed up. I just don't like the picture of him. I don't mind his stalkier frame, in the CSs he doesn't look half bad.
[quote]
I don't really have a problem with them starting out "upgraded" anyway because whether or not they're upgraded is kind of arbitrary. In all other FE games characters have only a single upgrade, in RD even though you get a lot of tier 2s from the start you can upgrade them to new 3rd tier. I dunno, to me you're basically complaining that you have to go from Sage to Arch Sage instead of from Mage to Sage, it doesn't make any difference to me at all. All my characters being reset would have p[COLOR=lightgreen]i[/COLOR]ssed me off, it'd defeat the entire purpose of carrying them over.

Wait, there's a third tier? lol. Guess I'll have to push a little farther in then. I just assumed that it'd max out at tier II.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=S

Posted by S

I read what you said wrong. I'm just where I first got Ike, for the most part. The Lion King's nephew's fight, in the dark with all the ballistas.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ahh, right. You're before a lot of cool plot stuff.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: What the **** are you talking about. That argument doesn't sit well with me at all.

The Wii is supposed to expand gaming and throw at us a new experience. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 are just working with the "if it ain't broken, don't fix it"

The Xbox has thrown at gamers so many games, like Gears, Ninja Gaiden 2, Bioshock, Halo 3, Call of - I'm not even gonna list em', because it'll be a waste on my part to even posting the great games Xbox 360 has given gamers, not to mention it's great online service to go with it.

The way they hyped the wii, idk, i just expected a lot more, you know, like the Nintendo DS. **** started slow, but it eventually picked up, and now the DS is a handheld gamers dream. I don't see this with the with the wii though :-\

delayed response much(on my part)?

See, for me, I didn't give a crap about any of that. There were games coming out for the Wii that I HAD to play that were not going to be on the 360 nor PS3. Galaxy, TP, Brawl, MP3, etc. That is why I bought the Wii. Some people also felt that way, some others didn't. But if you got one for things that were only possibilities; that's kinda of stupid, don't you think?

Quoted post: I'm not so sure about the GC comparison, to be honest. The first party offerings on the whole have been far better than what we had at the beginning of GCs lifecycle, and the Wii is far more feature rich and enjoyable besides those, with Virtual Console at least. Besides, can you honestly say 360 and PS3 are doing better than their previous incarnations? The entire gen's a bust IMO.

The first party offerings are, what? Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Smash? I won't count the Mario spinoffs since those are pretty much a bust in my opinion until tennis and golf comes out. But yeah, that's not a whole lot. Maybe more than the GC a year into its life, I can't really recall, but it's not much of an improvement.

And Microsoft are doing way, way better than last-gen. But, let's face it, that's not an amazing feat and the online system is its one saving grace. The PS3 though? A huge step down from the PS2. Sure the PS2 was pretty ****ty early on too, but I don't think it was quite so bare-bones.

Quoted post: But if you got one for things that were only possibilities; that's kinda of stupid, don't you think?

Not really. It's fairly stupid to invest 300 bucks plus cost of games on just Nintendo's offerings within the first year. Everyone bought a Wii because of two things: Nintendo's games and Nintendo's promises in the possibilities of the console. And I gotta admit, they haven't quite delivered in either sense. So it's not stupid to buy one for the possibilities. I mean, that's why we buy any console right?

Posted by Ant

Mostly people know what to expect when they buy their consoles. I knew when I was buying a Wii I'd be getting all the Nintendo First Party titles I've come to love over the years. The possibilities were nice, and sadly, Nintendo for the most part is the only company who knows what they're doing with the ****ed system. And MOST people who bought the Wii WANTED it for games like Wii Sports and the mini-game extravaganza it's known as nowadays. So I don't really see what the problem is?

I should say most people as in most gamers, not everybody who bought one. Though, personally I bought a 360 because of Live and it's possibilities and a PS3 because of Sigma and MGS4 and the possibilities of great games to come (since that's far from guaranteed.) Nothing's truly assured, so it's all mostly possibilities and assumptions, and that's why you buy consoles. Namely the Wii and the possibility of a huge change in game mechanics and the gaming experience in general. Which hasn't quite panned out.

Posted by Ant

Considering that then, the PS3 hasn't really panned out either then(yet). And Microsoft has a year atop both of them. So yeah, if things are STILL dead a year from now for the Wii, then we'll talk. ;O

The 360 panned out shortly before a year after its initial release with quite a few great games. Still a lot of room to improve of course, but here we are a year and a half after the PS3 and Wii release and the Wii is pretty dead in the water and the PS3 is only now getting its one amazing game.

Posted by Ant

dead in the water only a year and half after it came out? come on. it's not going to just be like "well, brawl's out. we're done"

Dead in the water as in "well, brawl came out..." and it's like one big blip on an otherwise silent radar (minus galaxy last winter.)

Posted by Old_Snake

Mario Kart was kind of a big game...so yeah.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;858363]The first party offerings are, what? Mario, Zelda, Metroid and Smash? I won't count the Mario spinoffs since those are pretty much a bust in my opinion until tennis and golf comes out. But yeah, that's not a whole lot. Maybe more than the GC a year into its life, I can't really recall, but it's not much of an improvement.

Mario Galaxy is a much, much better game than Sunshine was. Smash and Metroid are a lot more polished on Wii, too. Also, at this point in GC's lifecycle it was losing 3rd party support, and what support it did have was literally 99% PS2 ports with worse performance. Wii might be getting a lot of **** with tacked on waggle, but at least they're actually trying to do something with it unlike when devs were too lazy to even make a GC game run as well as the PS2 version. Support for Wii has actually been rising as of late, though we'll have to wait for E3 to see if it's more shovelware or something genuinely decent.

I suppose you're right about 360. When I look at the games that were supposed to be good on Xbox I see a pile of s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it, when I look at 360 I at least see a pile of s[COLOR=lightgreen]h[/COLOR]it with Pac-Man and FUTURE UNNAMED TREASURE PROJECT sitting on top of it. Maybe it's much better for the Xbox crowd, but they've done bugger all to appeal to a wider audience (ie me).

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;858404]Dead in the water as in "well, brawl came out..." and it's like one big blip on an otherwise silent radar (minus galaxy last winter.)

Explain how Wii is "dead in the water" with, like, 5 genuinely decent games and PS3 isn't with one. I mean, they're both sucking to the max, but explain the inconsistency

Posted by Bebop

Don't worry guys because when Animal Crossing for Wii comes out you'll be loving every second of it amirite? :D:D:D

Posted by Alastor

I'll be all over Animal Crossing Wii if they don't **** up Wi-Fi.

Posted by Speedfreak

Well I doubt it'd be worse than the DS version. I'm not sure I can handle another port of a 10 year old N64 game, though. They better add some serious shit if I'm gonna put off uni work to play it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Speedfreak;858512]Explain how Wii is "dead in the water" with, like, 5 genuinely decent games and PS3 isn't with one. I mean, they're both sucking to the max, but explain the inconsistencyoh hi ther mgs4

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The X;858612]oh hi ther mgs4

Lol, retard.

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I've always enjoyed each new Nintendo console more than the last. If Nintendo had made a new console with a GAMECUBE-like controller and 360/ps3 graphics, I probably wouldn't have enjoyed it any more than the GAMECUBE itself. As it is, the Wii's got games like the GAMECUBE's, and then it's got games like Dragon Warrior Swords, Wii Sports, and Lost Winds. I can even enjoy some of the games like Heavenly Guardian that have no place being disc games if they're cheap enough (got it for $10 today).

Posted by Dexter

Opposite for me. As newer Nintendo systems come along I start to like them less. Funny because as time goes on I enjoy gaming more.

Quoted post: Mario Galaxy is a much, much better game than Sunshine was. Smash and Metroid are a lot more polished on Wii, too. Also, at this point in GC's lifecycle it was losing 3rd party support, and what support it did have was literally 99% PS2 ports with worse performance. Wii might be getting a lot of **** with tacked on waggle, but at least they're actually trying to do something with it unlike when devs were too lazy to even make a GC game run as well as the PS2 version. Support for Wii has actually been rising as of late, though we'll have to wait for E3 to see if it's more shovelware or something genuinely decent.

Like I said, an improvement, but not much of one.

Quoted post: Explain how Wii is "dead in the water" with, like, 5 genuinely decent games and PS3 isn't with one. I mean, they're both sucking to the max, but explain the inconsistency

I don't recall saying it's not. But I see improvement on the horizon with their network expanding and becoming more stable and a promised long life cycle should only help. The Wii though? Can't see it sticking around for too long before Wii 2 comes out and online is already too ****ed up to even consider.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Speedfreak: Well I doubt it'd be worse than the DS version. I'm not sure I can handle another port of a 10 year old N64 game, though. They better add some serious shit if I'm gonna put off uni work to play it.

I agree. As huge a fan of AC as I am, I didn't play Wild World for nearly as long as I did the original even though Wild World IS better. Hopefully e3 will instill hope in us all. I'm crossing my fingers for Pikmin 3. Pikmin 2 is a game everyone on this board should have a played.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;858714]Like I said, an improvement, but not much of one.

I don't recall saying it's not. But I see improvement on the horizon with their network expanding and becoming more stable and a promised long life cycle should only help. The Wii though? Can't see it sticking around for too long before Wii 2 comes out and online is already too ****ed up to even consider.

Well you said Wii is dead in the water AND PS3 is only just now getting it's amazing game, as if the two are mutually exclusive. You didn't strictly say it now that I look again, but it's ambiguous. Oh well, who cares?

I'm not too sure on Wii 2 coming anytime soon, even if the only games worth playing on it are Nintendo games. If Nintendo keep expanding the gaming audience then the system's not gonna go anywhere for a very long time. I figure eventually the super casual stuff is gonna die down, Nintendo have already shown signs of getting their new recruits to the cause on harder stuff. Mario Kart and Wii Fit are miles away from the spastic wand-waving of Wii Sports and Wii Play, and they're showing no plans of making another. Same for DS, there's no more Brain Training and Nintendogs because they've already served that audience, now little by little they're delivering games that will eventually form a bridge from super casual to even our territory.

Quoted post: Well you said Wii is dead in the water AND PS3 is only just now getting it's amazing game, as if the two are mutually exclusive. You didn't strictly say it now that I look again, but it's ambiguous. Oh well, who cares?

Well, having ONE game isn't exactly a good thing, is it? I've stated more than enough times that all three consoles have their share of major problems.

Quoted post:
Mario Kart and Wii Fit are miles away from the spastic wand-waving of Wii Sports and Wii Play, and they're showing no plans of making another.

Those two games suck though.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote="Speedfreak"][FONT=Tahoma]Mario Kart and Wii Fit are miles away from the spastic wand-waving of Wii Sports and Wii Play, and they're showing no plans of making another.Another 'Wii ______' game? What about [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Music]Wii Music[/url]?
[/FONT]

Posted by Ant

oh yeah, completely forgot about that game. should be fun!

WII CHESS? ALL RIGHT WOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO WAGGLE SOME QUEENS

Posted by Bebop

Quoting Ant: oh yeah, completely forgot about that game. should be fun!

Ditto. Hopefully they'll have some Wind Waker songs included so I can conduct just like Link! :3

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;858956]Those two games suck though.

It's questionable that Wii Fit is even a game at all (actually it isn't, because it's not). MK is retarded, but it's at least deeper and more complex than Sports. It's a rung up on the ladder, and that's the whole point.

[quote=The X;859051]Another 'Wii ______' game? What about [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Music"]Wii Music[/URL]?
[/font]

I meant that's the reason they haven't made Wii Sports 2. I'm not sure what to make of this vapourware, but let's assume it's something approaching Guitar Hero by now. Wouldn't you say that's another babystep towards the hardcore crowd compared to something like Wii play? Obviously I'm assuming this based on nothing, but it's just as fair as assuming it's as dumb as Wii Sports.

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;859060]WII CHESS? ALL RIGHT WOOOOO CAN'T WAIT TO WAGGLE SOME QUEENS

To be fair, Chess is like the most hardcore game ever!

Quoted post: It's questionable that Wii Fit is even a game at all (actually it isn't, because it's not). MK is retarded, but it's at least deeper and more complex than Sports. It's a rung up on the ladder, and that's the whole point.

Deeper and more complex? I don't know, dude. Golf and Baseball combined are more complex than Mario Kart is.

Quoted post: To be fair, Chess is like the most hardcore game ever!

yeah, figured they'd make checkers before chess