Call me an idiot, I'm an extreme attention whore

Posted by WackoHater

Who will pull any idiotic stunt to get the spotlight pointed at my derelict moronic:jesse:arse !!!

I'm NO:jesse:One, ZE:jesse:RO, Extreme:jesse:LoonyTune, Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell and I'm a flop at understanding human nature and the destructive consequences of my own idiotic behavior ! :(

I don't set out to be a destructive moron, but most of the things I conceive in my mind (I have a brain as large as an alligators brain) do not register with 99.9% of the human race, this may be why I am such a flop at this thing we call LIFE !!!! :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I don't set out to be a destructive moron, but most of the things I conceive in my mind (I have a brain as large as an alligators brain) do not register with 99.9% of the human race, this may be why I am such a flop at this thing we call LIFE !!!! :(

Maybe you should get some mental help so atleast 99.8% of da human race can register da insane stuff you conceive. Then you might not be such a flot at dis thing we call LIFE!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I (:jesse:) am an extreme lunatical moron, when I find out that I have a friend in this life, since I am a stupid outcast and loner, I will find the thing that my friend hates the most, and then I will do it, that way my friend will love me (hate me more than they do already).

I (:jesse:) prove I am the world's most derelict moron more every day !!!
:p:

Posted by Iris

He's totally gay for you, Jesse. He just keeps coming back 'cause he can never get enough of the wacko. Don't tell him where you live!

Posted by WackoHater

Your mother must have done a lot of LSD the night you were brought fourth Iris, get a shrink, maybe your terrible boring mind can one day be helped. :rolleyes:

Ask the doctor if they can help you with your attention whoring problem also !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I am an extreme lunatical moron, when I find out that I have a friend in this life, since I am a stupid outcast and loner, I will find the thing that my friend hates the most, and then I will do it, that way my friend will love me (hate me more than they do already).

I prove I am the world's most derelict moron more every day !!!

Um, why are you bashing yourself like that!!!!! You're supposed to bash me!!! You bashing me is a sign of friendship, so bash me instead of bashing yourself!!! Then again, when you bash yourself like that, you're posting da truth!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I (:jesse:) am an idiot, when I have a friend, I always try to find and do the most bombastic thing I can do to lose the friend by doing exactly what that friend hates the most, causing that friend to hate me the most.

Am I inept or what folks, is it possible for one to be as dumb as I (:jesse:) am, why are there people like me in the world ??

I (:jesse:) am an extreme loser, I am a derelict moron who will always go through life being a lonesome loner, that is just what lowly morons (:jesse:) do.

We work to destroy everything we touch because we have no judgment that is sound or logic in our dark minds.

PS: Iris is so powerful she can suck an egg though a garden hose !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: I (:jesse:) am an idiot:p:

er, you need to get a picture of yourself and upload it so you can post da right picture when you talk about yourself!!! :D:D:D:D:D

For starters, you can use this...

Oh, and how is your arm and da mut!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

That is the arm that is going to choke you by the neck one day Son !!!

I (:jesse:) always think that the more idiotic stunts I pull on someone, the more they will like me !!!! :(

Why am I (:jesse:) so backward and so very stupid, Lord please help me, I (:jesse:) am a certified fool who will never have any lifelong Friends because of my extreme lunacy !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: Why am I so backward and so very stupid !!!

I don't know why. You tell us why!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

I (:jesse:) want everyone to love NO:jesse:ONE !!!

So if my friend is an artist, I would want to destroy the best painting he ever created, that way he would think about me more and love me more !!!

In my (:jesse:) mind, the more destructive the idiotic Wacko stunt is, the end consequence will be others liking me even more !!!! :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

er kid, you need mental help!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

This thread is like looking in the mirror for you Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell !!!

Now you know how others see you !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: How do others see me ???

Um...look at your rep number for a nice little *hint*!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Your an idiot, AND an extreme attention whore.

Posted by Iris

you're*

yeah, I know, that wasn't necessary.

Posted by Iris

Where'd those posts go?

Posted by WackoHater

You are a stupid clown Iris, everything is saved before your idiotic *** can censor it you SILLY AND CRAZY BIIIITCH !!!

Posted by Fragliche

I use to be able to laugh at these threads, but now they're mostly repetitive.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ack!!!!!! He banned me!!! Luckly I can just create another account!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Get hold of Iris, both of you take a long walk to a high bridge, join and hold hands, then jump to your ultimate glory, the world will be better for it and so will both of you !!!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now, stop thinking of committing suicide!!! If you do that...we won't be able to drive you insane!!! Remember, we drive you insane as a sign of true friendship, just like you bash us as a sing of true friendship!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: Get hold of Iris, both of you take a long walk to a high bridge, join and hold hands, then jump to your ultimate glory, the world will be better for it and so will both of you !!!

It must suck to be you.

Posted by mis0

Like, a lot.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Blah!!! He is NOT a wacko!!!!!!!!!!! He is an insane FREAK!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Blah!!! He is NOT a wacko!!!!!!!!!!! He is an insane FREAK!!!!!

Quoting Jesse Smith: Ack!!!!!! He banned me!!! Luckly I can just create another account!!! :D:D:D:D

One who has banned you FOR GOOD you moron !!!!

PS: No Roger, you are an attention whore !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: [B]One who has banned you FOR GOOD you moron !!!!

Define 'FOR GOOD'!!! That ban didn't last very long!!! You don't know how to ban me, hince you've been seeing me make wacko posts and send you wacko PMs there!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

For good means forever, or until you get your mixed up destructive and lunatical mind straightened out.

No one wants morons around NO:jesse:ONE !!!

Posted by mis0

Quoting WackoHater: For good means forever, or until you get your mixed up destructive and lunatical mind straightened out.

No one wants morons around NO:jesse:ONE !!!

So like about 37 seconds then? Okay.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting WackoHater: For good means forever, or until you get your mixed up destructive and lunatical mind straightened out.

Then how was I just able to PM you!!!! *yawn* Wake me up when you fix your definition of forever!!!! To you it's more like 37 seconds!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Roger Smith

Quoting WackoHater:
PS: No Roger, you are an attention whore !!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wut

Posted by WackoHater

Duh, SHUT UP JUNIOR SENIOR !!!! :p:

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: Then how was I just able to PM you!!!! *yawn* Wake me up when you fix your definition of forever!!!! To you it's more like 37 seconds!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

YOU ARE SLOWLY TIGHTENING THE HANG ROPE AROUND YOUR NECK MORON, KEEP DANCING ON THE CHAIR YOU ARE STANDING ON AND SOON YOU WILL FIND THAT THE LEGS WILL BREAK AND YOU WILL BE DOOMED FOR GOOD SON !!!!

Posted by mis0

But he's a wacko, so he gets his own planet and virgins or whatever to play Nintendo with for the rest of eternity. Is that doom, Wackohater? Because it sounds like a sexy Nintendo party in the sky, which is probably pretty ballin' or whatever.

Posted by WackoHater

Nothing a square like Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell does is "rocking" and he will never be "the life of the party" !!!!

If not for web forums where J:jesse:DB can run his mouth behind a computer screen no one would ever hear from NO:jesse:ONE because in real life he is a hermit that hides from people in his bedroom, he is a social outcast !!! :eek:

Posted by WackoHater

Still trolling to signature spam ???

Posted by Jesse Smith

er, his posts are way better quality wize than yours!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by WackoHater

Quoting Jesse Smith: er, his posts are way better quality wize than yours!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Translation from Wacko into English: I want to die, someone kill me due to extreme :jesse: lunacy !!!

Posted by mis0

Translation from Wackohater to English: In my previous line of work, my employers tested the structural integrity of baseball bats using my forehead. I fear that, indeed, I have suffered the loss of many brain cells and now am classified as mentally retarded by our fine United States government. My mother, for the first time in my life, considers me to be special, though. Jubilations!

Posted by WackoHater

Please ask your friends to quit giving you LSD, we are not in the 70's any more MissedOut !!!

Posted by mis0

LSD being a Limited-Slip Differential, right? VROOM VROOM SCREEEEEEEEEEE

Posted by WackoHater

[URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=857563&postcount=1"]Quote : OmniTroll disagrees: lol[/URL]

Disagrees with what moron ??

That [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=844861&postcount=1"]Jezzie:jesse:DumbBell is a moron[/URL] !!! ???

If you disagree with this your are a bigger moron than J:jesse:DB.

PS: Oh, I forgot, you are a [URL="http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=557238&postcount=1"]bigger moron than JDB[/URL] ever could be !!!!
:p:

PPS: We all know you are as much of an attention whore as he is and an arse kisser of a Wacko so you can feel like a forum leader here OmniT. :p:

Posted by n64 man

WILL YOU TWO EVER SHUT YOUR DUMB UP?! GET LOST AND GO POST ON SORRY FORUM POSTERS GRAVEYARD, YOU SORRY SCUMBAG!!! And get the ****ing picture, no one wants your sorry arse around here!! And you two can ***** & moan all the **** you want to, so long its done at your stupid & dead forum posters graveryard.

Posted by WackoHater

Get lost you loser !

PS: And get a job and find a life other than making idiotic comments on forums to spam your idiotic websites. :p:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Now now kids, no fighting!!! Daddy wacko doesn't like flame wars!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Nazo

I'd say, you have no life do you?

...but I think he knows that already

Posted by PROF CHAOS

WackoJacko is such a snore.

*ZZZZZZZZZ*

Posted by Roger Smith

bol n64 man got banned

Posted by mis0

Because of the puppeting, presumably?

Posted by Iris

I also don't really like him.

Posted by junior senior

wackohater; why do you always repost urls, do you not know how to quote?

Posted by n64 man

To bad if you hate me or not, you shouldn't ban people based on your personal opinions of someone.

Quoting Iris: I also don't really like him.

Posted by junior senior

youve been banned before

Posted by n64 man

I know