Thailand!

Posted by Dexter

I'm just not ready to calm down my adventurous lifestyle and stay at one place so I'm taking my girl and making a huge journey to Thailand! I'm convinced that after I spend enough time there, my exploration days will be satisfied enough for me to calm down my life and settle somewhere.

I just can't bring myself to get a permanent, good-paying job and start attending school again until I have a little more adventure behind my belt. I mean, this is the prime time of my life, so I should spend it doing things that are going to be nearly impossible for me to do when I'm older and seemingly stuck in whatever situation I fall into.

Thailand comes off to me as the ideal place for a voyage. It has that touch of danger I feel I crave so badly. I feel it is the type of place that will force me far away from any city activities. From what I've seen, it's also a beautiful place and perhaps easy enough for me to survive within for a couple months.

My girlfriend wants to go, but I don't feel she's going to be able to handle what I attend to do there. I think she looks at it like some sort of a nice trip with hotels, restaurant meals, and clean bath water. It would be nice to have the company and I do think it would be an excellent experience for anyone but I'd hate to drag her into something she's not mentally or physically prepared for.

Anyway, I'm pretty serious about this and I plan to leave ASAP. I'm thinking the start of next month. What do you guys think? Share your thoughts.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: but I don't feel she's going to be able to handle what I attend to do there.

child prostitutes.

Posted by Dexter

I'm calling Rambo and we're going to save the slave children!

Posted by Tyler Durden

:cookie: and this guy would rape Rambo-

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Lobo_Rules/sagat01.png[/IMG]

Posted by mis0

If you really want a touch of danger, why not go somewhere such as Azerbaijan or Georgia?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: child prostitutes.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

DO IT, NO REGRETS!

Posted by Dexter

Oh man, if I go right now, I'm going to miss The Dark Knight in theaters. What a demotivator.

Posted by Shade

See the midnight showing and leave the next morning.

Dude, that sounds fun as hell. Watch out for those trannies, though. They do wonders with the surgeries over there.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Dexter;857425]It has that touch of danger I feel I crave so badly.

...Danger?
Swedes go over there on vacation all the time.
And we left the viking spirit back in 11th century.

WE WOULDN'T DARE BRING OUR KIDS HAD THERE BEEN ANY DANGER, LUL.

Except the tsunami in 2004, it doesn't count.

Posted by #061402

Yeah, aside from the possibility of getting a Tsunami on your ***, I wouldn't really say Thailand has any "touch of danger"..

Posted by ExoXile

If you want a touch of danger you should go to Turkey, and like, steal some apples.

Posted by #061402

We don't want the fella' to lose a hand, Xile. :(

Posted by ExoXile

They might be nice and be content with a finger or two. :)

Or it might be worse...

Posted by Shade

Quoting #061402: Yeah, aside from the possibility of getting a Tsunami on your ***, I wouldn't really say Thailand has any "touch of danger"..

You've obviously never been to Thailand or heard stories from people about trips they've taken to Thailand.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting #061402: Yeah, aside from the possibility of getting a Tsunami on your ***, I wouldn't really say Thailand has any "touch of danger"..

What about the drug fields or Burma? Trust me, danger is there, and it has easy access, which is what I'm looking for.

Quoted post:
If you want a touch of danger you should go to Turkey, and like, steal some apples.

An Armenian in Turkey is a huge mistake! Also, it isn't as pretty there.

Posted by ExoXile

Perhaps the world just doesn't like Americans. \(O-o)/

Posted by #061402

..Yeah, well, when I go on vacation I don't really look to get shot, so I stay the hell away from drug fields and I haven't been to Burma lately.

Posted by Dexter

Some places love Americans. When I was in Tokyo they giggled and huggled me a little too much at times. I felt like Orlando Bloom at a cosplay convention.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Dexter;858033]Also, it isn't as pretty there.
...No?

Posted by Shade

[quote] Perhaps the world just doesn't like Americans. \(O-o)/

There might be a slight chance, yeah.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Dexter: Oh man, if I go right now, I'm going to miss The Dark Knight in theaters. What a demotivator.

And if you miss the midnight showing, it's Thailand. You KNOW they have pirated copies already.

Go for it, teach them Thai children the power of a wolfy rape session!

Posted by Roger Smith

Hope you know what your doing dex.

Posted by Dexter

I don't think I ever truly know what I'm getting myself into, but it virtually always seems to work in my benefit. Maybe I'll just continue testing the waters until something exceptionally dreadful happens to me, which will force me to calm my life down and normalfy myself. Also, I'm taking my beautiful girl to what I feel will be my current paradise, so how can I go wrong? Wait...

Quoted post: An Armenian in Turkey

SITCOM

Posted by Dexter

lolary. I'd watch it.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Dexter]...I'd hate to drag her into something she's not mentally or physically prepared for.
Replace "Thailand" with the word "Delaware," and you have something no one is mentally or physically prepared for.

Having said that, what age do you treat your girlfriend as? Six? I'm sure that she is a mature and grown enough woman to be able to have a little mental and physical abilities to comprehend opportunities that are within Thailand. Unless it involves activities that don't involve her, why would it be an issue and why wouldn't she be okay with it?

Posted by mis0

From the sounds of it, Dexter wants to try to go chum it up with some communist revolutionaries/drug cartels/sex slaves. And he doesn't even speak Thai. What he is trying to say is that someone not "mentally prepared" to deal with frollicking in a warehouse full of opium might have objections to what clearly would be an idea most charitably described as "insane". Those not "physically prepared" to parkour away from armored military vehicles may find themselves in a slight bit of pain as 50 caliber rounds perferate their paper thin flesh, and they will lack the stamina necessary for chain-****ing transexual prostitutes.

Makes perfect sense, right?

Posted by Dexter

Yeah, I mean seriously. It's not that I treat her like a child, it's just that I'm already worried about her preparedness and understanding of this trip, so imagine how much I'll probably stress out once we're there and I see how difficult it is for her to handle? This'll be difficult for most people to handle, even me. I'll be seperated from my family for a long time and I'm sure there's going to be trouble with communication, I know she's going to struggle and not want to do some of the adventures I have planned. Although at the same time this is going to be a really romantic trip so maybe she'll get excited enough to venture fourth anywhere I roam. She seems to enjoy my spontaneous, adventurous lifestyle. I suppose I'll learn a lot about her on this trip.

Anyway, we leave in about 4 days. We're getting everything ready this weekend. I'm starting to get a bit nervous, actually.

Posted by Ant

being rich must be nice.

Posted by junior senior

hey i got a t-shirt off ebay a few months ago
there was an elephant on the stamp

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Ant: being rich must be nice.

Having money is mostly nice for me when I use it for reasons such as this. It just suits my current lifestyle and I'd be a bit less happy without some green to make my desires come true. I'm coming up to that age where I'm going to have to add a lot more responsibility to my life, so before I fall into that 'trap' too much I'd like to enjoy some more adventures and see some more places of the world. It's a wise choice. I'll probably always have this insatiable travel fixation but I know it'll be a lot easier for me to deal with later on in life if I travel a lot right now, while I still have enough freedom and youth to enjoy it.

If you dedicate yourself to something realistic enough and fight hard for it, I've found that you can almost do anything and obtain any dream which you have. So far I've been able to do far beyond the things I had hoped I'd be able to do by this age, which in return makes me feel very satisfied and happy. No matter how satisfied and happy I am though, there is always something else out there I want, something more than what I currently have. I suppose it's human nature to always want more. This is one cycle I can't seem to break no matter how far I go. Kinda reminds me of The American Client in the first Hostel film...

Quoting The American Client: I've been all over the world. You know, I've been everywhere and the bottom line is: Pussy is pussy. You know, every strip club, every whore house, every... It's all the same ****. You know, I just ****ed a girl two days ago and I don't even remember the color of her tits. But this... This is something you never forget, right? RIGHT?

I love how he's all like "right, right!?" It's as though he's hoping he's finally found something that can satisfy that powerful, often dangerous urge that is creeping around within him. I sometimes wonder if all these things I'm doing is to try and satisfy something unfamiliar within me or if I simply do these things because I enjoy them and the feelings they bring. I always seem to turn up the volume on what I do and try to make it more extreme than the previous time. More danger, longer separation from the world, etc.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

send your sister to milwaukee

Posted by Dexter

ok so im in japan now with some strange keyboard that keeps doing mean things to me. i can barely read this thing.

we havent even made it to thailand yet. we were in singapore for like a month and we got here a few days ago and now it looks like we might stay here for a few weeks before we make our way to thailand.

we shopped all day and there were so many items i would have liked to buy but theres no way im dragging all that extra clutter around with me. we ate at this place where they dressed up cutely, kinda like a cosplaying place. ill post pictures when i actually get back on my own computer.

anyway, thats my update. wish us luck with the rest of the trip. we are not even halfway done yet. im not gonna lie either. im really homesick. times been going by so fast and ive seen all sorts of great things but i suppose im not very easily impressed anymore or something. the world is running out of things to entertain me with.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I have a friend who's out building schools in Thailand. Tell him I said hi!

Posted by Ant

I'm envious of dex's extravagant lifestyle.

Posted by Arcadios

piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiics

Quoted post: ive seen all sorts of great things but i suppose im not very easily impressed anymore or something

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Posted by Dexter

I was kinda impressed today. At least I felt something. Some sadness, felt some beauty and ugliness, enjoyed Japanese culture, etc.

We went to Nagasaki and I touched Ground Zero, where the atomic bomb landed. We also went to the famous Zen temple, Oura Cathedral, Kofuku Temple, Sofuku Temple, Suwa Shrine, and China Town for food! All in one day, and I think we have a few more spots to hit tomorrow while we are still here.

This computer has a spot for me to upload my cable for pictures so I will try to get some up soon. Maybe even tonight if I find time. idk how romantic the lady feels. I`ll let you know...

You have cancer now.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want to see how pretty she is.

and you have cancer

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_9297a4b78d1dadcc0fa72f0285b39964.jpg[/IMG]

Isn't she cute! ^_^

Posted by Dexter

Of course I'm kidding.

Here she really is.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_44145879ab26f2bd23ffc8b8d879853e.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_4f2dc1d3d4968eec60a2a3aa3863d29e.jpg[/IMG]

She's crazy. Super cramps, perplexing, spontaneous hyperness, and must read every item of history on anything we pass. Seriously, museums take hours with her. And those Asian superstitions that were once upon a time so interesting and adorable can get so silly and annoyingly scary sometimes. "Dex, we need to put the mirror on top of the bed to reflect good fortune on our children." I should run like Lola but I'm enjoying the pace dangerously too much.

Here are some images real fast...

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/hello047.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_d1d6aa227be4e907bbb71f2ed801c791.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/hello197.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/hello210.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_03af59cacbb89cea3aa367a32ab55a29.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/2008/l_67d96b4246cb9e3fac3087717745647b.jpg[/IMG]

lol'd pretty hard at the first picture, buddy. Anyways, looks like a fun time. Envious!

Posted by Klarth

child sex tourism

(didn't read the thread)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Are the monkeys in the third picture fenced off? Or are you in there with them? holy mother of ****

Posted by Shade

Sounds like something Dex would do.

Posted by Kodachi

That monkey has the same bored expression that you do in the picture above it.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Kodachi: That monkey has the same bored expression that you do in the picture above it.

I thought you were dead.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

You look EXACTLY like someone I know, except taller and slimmer. But there's an exact resemblance in the face.

Posted by G-Sides

**** DEX WANNA SMILE, ****