I would like a cheap and reliable MP3 Player

Posted by Crazy K

I would like to get myself a cheap and reliable MP3 player for around $100. I'm willing to go an extra $50 maybe, but I doubt I can go any further. Anyways I'm looking for around 30GB of space. If anyone could find anything for less than $150 that would rock. :)

Posted by Fate

The Zen works pretty well. Cheap and sturdy with a good screen. For 30G and under $150, I honestly can't say if there is such a thing...

Posted by Crazy K

I found a creative zen on a few sites, but it was usually around $170. I'll look around the web some more, hopefully I find it for around $150 or less.

Posted by Crazy K

Here's the problem, I only have $136 on me at the moment. So I might need to get a refurbished Zen or Zune or something.

I did find a cheap one for $99, but I'm not to sure the website is legit enough. The site is called Consumer Depot, and I guess they send faulty stuff to the buyers. They also sometimes send in completely different products then the one ordered. Anyways tell me if you guys think this is legit enough to purchase from.

[URL]http://www.consumerdepot.com/products.asp?id=70PF169000001D&referer=google[/URL]

Posted by Fate

Dear, for 32GB, you're not going to find one under $150 that is worth the purchase. Chances are that this Consumer Depot place isn't run properly.

Posted by Crazy K

I suppose I should just wait for a good deal to come on a legit website.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

Just go for a used iPod on ebay if that's the price point you have to stick to, and you have to stick to 30G.

Posted by Crazy K

I'm going to wait it out for a while. I would like to get a Creative Zen vision M 30GB, but I just need more money.

Posted by maian

I have a Sansa clip, and it's pretty rad. Only $60, 2G (Perfect for me, at least), a small screen, a clip on the back, recording capabilities, and radio. I like it. :cookie:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I bought a refurb as you said, works well, for me at least. I got an archos 404 model with 30 gigs. I pretty much just got it for the storage and the music player benefits, but I noticed the video looks pretty ****ing awesome on it. I've had it for 8 months, and it hasn't fudged on me yet. I got mine from buy.com for a little under $110

Posted by ranson

Try apple mp3 player they r known for their quality product.