The Spirit: Thoughts and feelings towards this release-

Posted by Tyler Durden

Currently, I've just been left wondering what everyone else thinks about [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spirit_%28film%29"]it[/URL]?

[IMG]http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/thespiritcotopus.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Old_Snake

It looks like it could end up being pretty neat. I don't know anything about the comic series or the character, so I don't know how true this movie looks from trailers.

My main worry is Frank Miller. He's writing this and, truth be told, he's not done any really good writing for like 10 years.

Posted by Tyler Durden

From what I've seen/noticed on Google and Wiki, it doesn't really follow much of the look and feel of the original comic series. Personally, I think Miller is just milking that SC wagon again.

But, forget I said that because I'm fairly excited to see the film anyways just to see Miller's take.

Posted by S

Personally, I'm more excited to see Sin City 2 and 3, 3 being completely new passages in the graphic novels.

But for some reason, the pitch to me seems to carry along with the comic's style, or at least has a gimmick that's attempting to fit it. His running is comical, literally.

Posted by Bebop

I'm interested in seeing Frank direct something without Roddy. But Sam's character looks faggy.

On a side note, Sin City 3 is listed as arriving a year earlier than Sin City 2 on IMDB. Odd.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;857359]On a side note, Sin City 3 is listed as arriving a year earlier than Sin City 2 on IMDB. Odd.

Ultimately making 2 a prequel to 3?
How paradoxal..

Posted by Bebop

Theres an explanation as to why Sin City 3 is listed as hitting cinemas before Sin City 2 on IMDB.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=Bebop;857582]Theres an explanation as to why Sin City 3 is listed as hitting cinemas before Sin City 2 on IMDB.

Geezus BB, can't you just quote that ****?
Stop giving me the run around..

Posted by Old_Snake

[QUOTE=S

Posted by lozygo

There are gains for all our losses.[size=2] There are balms for all our pain: But when youth, the dream, departs It takes something from our hearts, And it never comes again. We are stronger, and are better, Under manhood's sterner reign: Still we feel that something sweet Followed youth, with flying feet, And will never come again. Something beautiful is vanished, And we sigh for it in vain; We behold it everywhere, On the earth, and in the air, But it never comes again!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=lozygo;862557][size=2][COLOR=#2a2a2a]gizz't...[/COLOR]

Fag..