Wishing you a Wonderful 74th, Xenos

Posted by mis0

You're getting old! Have a cactustastic day! :D

Posted by Stalolin

xenos' birthday? WOO

happy 74th, don't get any kind of cancer, dementia, or whatever else old people suffer from

Posted by Ant

hbd you inactive member you

Posted by Iris

This is my week, Xenos. Stay inactive.

<3 hbd hun

Posted by Xenos

Thanks guys!

Posted by cool gamer dad

my school could beat your school in acadec any day of the week.

LOL

happy birthday!

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

happy birthday, pal

Posted by Corrupt

Why didn't I see this sooner?! Happy birthday!

Posted by Xenos

[quote=cats;856857]my school could beat your school in acadec any day of the week.

LOL

happy birthday!

They didn't this year!

Posted by cool gamer dad

we'll get you next time~

man, I feel like a football dad rootin' for his team because I'm out of school and probably not going back. I'M GONNA BE A TATTOO ARTIST.

haha, what a ****ty business that is. Would still be fun though.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Haha I didn't mean it seriously. Well, somewhat. Not the only thing I wanna do with my life.

You should get a tattoo.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Plan on getting some piercings tattoos. Couldn't give you any details, but I'm gettin em.

Make one of those really complex/intricate ones for me and I'll get it tattooed onto myself. Assuming it's not unreasonable.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Haha, I will when I get better. I'LL KEEP YA POSTED.

And then sign it in the corner so when I get it tattooed onto myself I'll have your signature too and then I can be like "man... you know that famous painter? I got a tattoo from him before he was even known" I'll be a badass

Posted by Xenos

Well, they'll probably win this year because our school's team sucks now that all of the seniors are gone.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Make one of those really complex/intricate ones for me and I'll get it tattooed onto myself. Assuming it's not unreasonable.

Remember that drawing of you as a penis (can't remember who drew it. Wanna say baz but not sure)? Get that tatooed.

Also, happy late b-day.

Quoted post: Remember that drawing of you as a penis (can't remember who drew it. Wanna say baz but not sure)? Get that tatooed.

willeth. then iris made a big fuss and has them removed. Good times.

Posted by Iris

yeah, for some reason I wouldn't allow pictures of penises to be posted

yeah, wouldn't want all these 18 year-olds and above to get offended by a cartoon penis.

Posted by Iris

yeah, clearly VGC is a closed community, so it shouldn't matter.

Posted by cool gamer dad

spoilers: my artwork has penises in it. EVERYWHERE. Not even kidding. Vamp, I'll draw an ultra-intricate penis and you'll have it tattooed.

Quoted post: yeah, clearly VGC is a closed community, so it shouldn't matter.

It basically is, and those that join are typically teenage boys who have seen more penises than the average adult.

Posted by Iris

idc, it's still stepping over the line.

lol whatever. No one will be offended by a cartoon penis made to represent another member.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: lol whatever. No one will be offended by a cartoon penis made to represent another member.

I'm gonna say that somebody needs to post this Vampenis so all can enjoy lulz.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Happy belated bday bby!