If you could have any super power

Posted by Zaith

If you could have any super power what would it be, why?(you can't say whatever I think Happens)

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I have the power to grant myself powers.

Posted by Kit

Timeshift without the limits.

Posted by Linko_16

Yeah, power over time has definitely always been something I've wanted. If not that, definitely flight.

Posted by #061402

I'd like to make myself invisible, no limitations. It's pretty absurd that your invisibility would stop working if you opened a door.

That or the ability to spawn a Heavy Duty Triple Cylindered Fully Automatic Gatling Gun from my arm. AKA go Barret.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Healing factor. Decelerated aging, no deteriorating brain cells, being able to throw myself off buildings, yadda yadda. Would be awesome.

Posted by Speedfreak

The power to lock this thread with no repercussions.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

What's wrong with it?

Posted by Speedfreak

We've seen it like a million times, mostly when we were all 16?

Posted by ExoXile

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/110/305249604_8170badea0.jpg[/IMG]
HEHUHEHU

Hey X, I've got CURE 3!

Posted by Zaith

The ability to change into any substance

Posted by The Judge

Raise the Undead

Posted by junior senior

the ability to grow my fingernails quickly just like meg on family guy

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: We've seen it like a million times, mostly when we were all 16?

It's incredible how much of a ***** you are.

Anywho, everyone knows invisibility/phase combo is the best super power out there.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: It's incredible how much of a ***** you are.

Anywho, everyone knows invisibility/phase combo is the best super power out there.

Made me think of Gray Fox.

Not really a super power, but having gray fox/predator camo would be okay too.

Posted by That one person

Healing powers would be pretty cool, I guess.

Posted by ExoXile

IT'S COOL!
I'll just use Cure 3-All!

Posted by Trigger

The power to remove the requirement to bleed for a week, once every month. That qualifies as super.

Posted by ExoXile

So, become a man then?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;857028]It's incredible how much of a ***** you are.

Alright, fine.

I want the power to Shoryuken you over TCP/IP.

Posted by Fate

Telekinesis. That **** is so cool.

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Trigger: The power to remove the requirement to bleed for a week, once every month. That qualifies as super.

hysterectomy get.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Trigger;857159]The power to remove the requirement to bleed for a week, once every month. That qualifies as super.

Your super power is a penis?

Posted by Average n00b

Mind control.

Posted by Trigger

No penis requirement and still with the ability to do all other female functions, like have children. Everything stays the same, except no bleeding.

Thirty more years, buddy.

Posted by Inferno

Definitely the ability to manipulate time. I would grab Jesus, smoke up with him, and then go ride dinosaurs.

At first I was going to say some sort of psychic ability, like being able to hear what people think. I decided against it, though, because it would totally ruin the fun parts of life. You would know when surprises were coming your way, hear why people don't like you, etc... It would kind of suck.

Telekinesis would also be awesome if I could move giant buildings and whatnot. Something along the lines of the Force Unleashed intro.

Posted by Trigger

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Thirty more years, buddy.

51, here I come.

I now vote for time travel - two birds with one stone.

Posted by Speedfreak

Honestly, right now I want to not need sleep and have massive mental endurance. I have so much to learn and limited time and mental energy. I know the brain can be trained like a muscle, but I'm not sure that implies that you can lengthen your concentration span, so magical powers being bestowed upon me is my only option.

Posted by Zaith

Theoretically through meditation you can focus your mind and control certain natural function such as sleep and the need to eat for long periods of time.

Quoted post: Honestly, right now I want to not need sleep and have massive mental endurance. I have so much to learn and limited time and mental energy. I know the brain can be trained like a muscle, but I'm not sure that implies that you can lengthen your concentration span, so magical powers being bestowed upon me is my only option.

Why not just have the power to learn anything you want instantly?

Posted by Zaith

like the programs in the Matrix

Posted by Fragliche

Super speed-- slowing down would be a whore, but it'd be awesome.

Posted by Average n00b

Quoting Fragliche: Super speed-- slowing down would be a whore, but it'd be awesome.

So does that count in bed or?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;857460]Why not just have the power to learn anything you want instantly?

Why not everyone just have the power to do anything and close the thread?

Posted by mis0

Speedfreak has the power to be the world's youngest curmudgeonly old fart.

Quoted post: Why not everyone just have the power to do anything and close the thread?

Because that's stupid.

Posted by Zaith

@Speedfreak ya know if ya don't like the thread you don't have to view it you could just leave

Posted by Linksonic5

jumpig high and gliding because i like sightseeing

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=mis0;857615]Speedfreak has the power to be the world's youngest curmudgeonly old fart.

What can I say? You kids are stupid.

Posted by mis0

Stupidity sets you free.

Posted by Speedfreak

But knowledge is power. And power punches stupid kids into slavery.

Posted by ExoXile

WHAT ABOUT MOSES, HUH!?

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

The power to carry one of those "Always Right" cards you get in truck-stop vending machines, and always be right. That would be sweet.

Posted by misogenie

Beyond IQ is the spiritual ability (supernatural mindpower) that is beyond the English language to understand atoms: how they behave, how are they dangerous such as the human genes that cause degenerative diseases: old age, dementia, heart disease - and how are they helpful as healing complex molecules in fruit and vegetables. With my positive mind, I am determined to understand the secrets of eternal youth, breaking all religious and non-religious rules that human death is unavoidable.

mind: blown

Posted by Zaith

Dude your Genius

Posted by O.T.L

I want the spirit gun , and shotgun and be speedy and stuff.

like yusuke

Posted by Ashen

The ability to change sex at will.

I'm just weird like that.

Why not ask for the ability to shapeshift? You can change sex at will AND your appearance. Way better power.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh man. Change that to my number two option, that sounds awesome. And, hey, if you could shapeshift, maybe you could just grow wings! So flying would still be part of my number two! Kickass.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I want to be a REAL Grenade Grasshopper.

Posted by Dr. Rockso

I want all the powers Doomsday has

Posted by jeffvv16

Its not much of a super power but Ive always wanted Samus Aran's power suit

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting jeffvv16: Its not much of a super power but Ive always wanted Samus Aran's power suit

Iron Mans suit is better, he can answer cell phone calls in his suit

Posted by mis0

His suit has bluetooth? Wow, must be irritating to wear your phone.

Posted by misogenie

[COLOR="Black"][FONT="Impact"]To be like our Creator is to have supernatural power
To cure all problems like human disease, crime and poverty
and nonhuman: weather, earth and outer space disasters.
To understand the secret cryptic puzzle wording of the holy bible about our body vessels containing our non-molecular spiritual souls
To understand that time cannot destroy the renewal of body vessels once believers are raised from death to enjoy living in a lifetime of friendship and family. No more time stolen from work and the boredom of loneliness. Everyone should have a partner in marriage at adulthood. No believer should be single in the kingdom of our Creator. Dwarfs and giants would be the same height with medium muscular build like Adam and Eve. [/FONT]
:cool: :eek: :rolleyes:[/COLOR]

Posted by Xero

I would want the power to teleport from place to place.

actually, I want complete control over time. Because really, that's like all power combined.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

the power to reviv ded threads cuz vgc is ded lol

The power to fly, absolutely. No need to pay for vacations or airline tickets anymore.

Posted by Scottamus Prime

The ability to control and become and generate electricity

Posted by Zaith

Wow this thread is still going

Posted by RadioStatic

the ability to read minds