you know what that means

Posted by Iris

I can stop buying you smokes?

Posted by Stalolin

iris will you buy me booze i need to drown out my sorrows in alcohol

Posted by Iris

stick with the razors, buddy.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Stalolin: iris will you buy me booze i need to drown out my sorrows in alcohol

get a vicodin prescription.

OWWW MY ARRRRMMM ;_______;

Posted by junior senior

poco smoked cigz at work today

Posted by Stalolin

cigs pretty much suck

they're actually addicting, so yeah **** that

Posted by junior senior

yeah lol kottonmouth kings
BAD HABITS
PACK A DAY TO GET ME BY
OZ OF WEED TO KEEP ME HIGH
ALCOHOL STILL NUUMBSZ DA PAIN
SOME THINGZ IN LIFE JUST NEVER CHANGE

Posted by Stalolin

that person must have a **** life if they need those things to get by

Posted by junior senior

you should hear their other songs lol

Posted by mis0

Life sucks, true enough, but there are better ways to feel good. Why destroy your body with tobacco, narcotics, and alcohol, when you could instead destroy some pavement with horsepower and torque?

Posted by junior senior

BECAUSE DOING DRUGSZ IS COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

420sw

Posted by mis0

more like drive 420km/h am i rite?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=mis0;856673]Life sucks, true enough, but there are better ways to feel good. Why destroy your body with tobacco, narcotics, and alcohol, when you could instead destroy some pavement with horsepower and torque?

I have a 1/4 of tank of gas and it needs an oil change :(

Posted by junior senior

on the day after 4/20 i went to the city and we took the 4:20 train home lol

Posted by mis0

Change the oil yourself*? It's not really that hard, and it'll save you a few dollars vs. what Jiffy Lube would charge so you can put some gas in. But really, if it has only been 3,000 miles, you could put another thousand on it without really hurting anything. It's a bad idea to make it a habit of going over 3k, and you should also make sure your engine isn't consuming oil either, or else you'll end up running it low, which could lead to damage.

*It's easy if you've got the proper stuff, anyway. You'd need ramps, an oil-catcher-bucket-thingy, a hard, level surface to park on, and maybe someone to help you get the car on the ramps safely.

An oil filter is like $4, and you can get cheap oil for about $1.70/qt, most cars need 4-5 quarts. So your total oil change is about $13, where Jiffy Lube wants nearly $40 for the "Signature Service" these days.

Posted by Shade

Worth it if I don't have to do all that work.

Posted by Dexter

Iris is a tease. I decided to just have babies with someone else.

Posted by Shade

How are you viking babies with Angelwing coming along?

Posted by Dexter

I don't think she wants babies. Besides, I think I'm going to make Asian babies. Also, she's way far away and I want to be there to watch the drama due to pregified emoism.

Posted by Shade

Hehe, yeah, looks like so much fun on TV, imagine in real life!

My friend's mom just had an asian baby, she's so adorable. ^_^

Posted by Dexter

I think I might have made one. I just have to wait one more week for the test results. Here's hoping!

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Stalolin;856652]iris will you buy me booze i need to drown out my sorrows in alcoholHahaha, it's kinda surreal that someone older than me still needs an adult to buy them booze.

ONLY IN AMERICA!

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=The X;856934]Hahaha, it's kinda surreal that someone older than me still needs an adult to buy them booze.

ONLY IN AMERICA!

WHY WAS I BORN INTO THIS LAND

Posted by mis0

Quoting The X: Hahaha, it's kinda surreal that someone older than me still needs an adult to buy them booze.

ONLY IN AMERICA!

Our laws are pretty stupid. I could go into a store and buy a firearm (week-long waiting period aside) but I couldn't buy a bottle of booze.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Germany's are the best. Can buy beer and drink in restaurants at 16, then buy strong spirits and wine at 18. Good ****.

Posted by junior senior

you buy loch ness monsters lol

Posted by Dexter

Where can I buy myself a baby?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Dexter;857124]Where can I buy myself a baby?

China.

They'll even serve it with rice.

Posted by Dexter

I heard about cheap slave children in Thailand too, but they've been sexed up and are probably overly traumatized. I like drama, but I don't know if I'm seriously ready to rescue one of those and bring it up with my style. America doesn't make it easy for a single man to adopt. It's like they want me to get married or something. Game Over.

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;856693]oil-catcher-bucket-thingy
"Drip pan", I think was the term you were looking for. And what was your wager?
[IMG]http://thousandrobots.com/blog/files/jeopardy/1337a.jpg[/IMG]

They have all sorts of others uses too, Miso:
Draining out your transmission, anti-freeze, brake lines, holding babies, etc..

With most oil filters, if you don't buy the third party Wal-Mart brands (not to say they're cheap, just can't endure what a GOOD Fram can); you can actually exceed the reccommmended milage standard (by a couple thousand) through changes. Normally, I change out filters like once to every two oil changes.

[quote=mis0;856673]Life sucks, true enough, but there are better ways to feel good. Why destroy your body with tobacco, narcotics, and alcohol, when you could instead destroy some pavement with horsepower and torque?

But..but.. booze is all I have. That, and-
lots and lots of gratuitous sechs!!!1!...

Posted by mis0

Quoting Tyler Durden: "Drip pan", I think was the term you were looking for. And what was your wager?
[IMG]http://thousandrobots.com/blog/files/jeopardy/1337a.jpg[/IMG]

They have all sorts of others uses too, Miso:
Draining out your transmission, anti-freeze, brake lines, holding babies, etc..
That's it, yeah. I had no clue! I don't have any of that stuff anymore, because I don't have anywhere to safely change my oil myself because my driveway is waaaaay too steep, and I also don't want to chance getting it in my hair or anything (almost happened last time :()

[quote]With most oil filters, if you don't buy the third party Wal-Mart brands (not to say they're cheap, just can't endure what a GOOD Fram can); you can actually exceed the reccommmended milage standard (by a couple thousand) through changes. Normally, I change out filters like once to every two oil changes.
I've heard this a lot, but I make sure the filter is replaced every time anyway, because I often exceed 3k per oil change and my car is nearing 100k.

[quote]But..but.. booze is all I have. That, and-
lots and lots of gratuitous sechs!!!1!...

Sounds like the life most people want!

Posted by Tyler Durden

[quote=mis0;857187]That's it, yeah. I had no clue! I don't have any of that stuff anymore, because I don't have anywhere to safely change my oil myself because my driveway is waaaaay too steep, and I also don't want to chance getting it in my hair or anything (almost happened last time :()
Just wear a bag over your head (figuratively speaking), maybe a showercap or you can look ultra badass when you drain your oil during the change by wearing one of them fancy hot bright-*** yellow raincoats?!

:cookie:I'd make out with that.

[quote=mis0;857187]I've heard this a lot, but I make sure the filter is replaced every time anyway, because I often exceed 3k per oil change and my car is nearing 100k.
And that's a good rule to live by. It's easy to overlook your milage, and when the next time is for your vehicle to be due for an oil change.

[quote=mis0;857187]Sounds like the life most people want!
Yeah, but I DON'T want it. I already live it. I'm not a dreamer, I'm a go-getter.

Posted by Poco

i smoke weed and 3 packs a day i plan on dying young

Posted by Stalolin

then drink more

weed isn't going to kill you off as fast as 3 packs of cigarettes

or just start ingesting large amounts of cough syrup everyday and trip bawls

Posted by cool gamer dad

I couldn't imagine smoking more than a pack a day. I'd get hella sick. :x

Posted by Stalolin

Hell, I've got a friend who does a pack a day, and I can't ever see him going anymore than that. He doesn't have that much time in a day. If you honestly did three packs a day you'd be vomiting uncontrollably and you'd wind up developing bronchitis within a few days.

Posted by junior senior

i wanna smoke weed

Posted by mis0

If he really wants to kill himself with cigarettes he should smoke the unfiltered ones. @ 3 packs a day, he won't live a year.

Posted by junior senior

poco do you smoke cigars

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

lay off poco, I laid claim to that snatch a long time ago.

I quit smoking. That makes me better than all of you smokers. Get some.
(insert anti-weed rant)

Posted by junior senior

hey bj wsup

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: lay off poco, I laid claim to that snatch a long time ago.

I quit smoking. That makes me better than all of you smokers. Get some.
(insert anti-weed rant)

oooooooooo

how did you do it?

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

decided I wouldn't smoke anymore and got too busy to smoke afterwards

Posted by Dexter

I never smoked so I lack the experience of BJ but possess the innocence of a child.

Posted by junior senior

hes 18