Firefox 3.

Posted by Sterling

I just tried it yesterday, and it's not really that good. Has anyone else tried it, and what are your opinions about it?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

It's Firefox. Same old. Although some of my best add-ons don't work with it. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I never update until a few weeks later.

Posted by Fragliche

Pretty much Firefox 2 with a different look.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Tried it, sticking with Opera.

Speaking of Opera, 9.5 just game out. I like the new skin (switched to my custom one, so I really don't see it now... but it was spiffy).

Posted by Sterling

Opera is so ****ing slow.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I have no problem with it.

In fact, Firefox is the slow one on my computer.

Posted by Kal

I just downloaded it a few minutes ago. Seems like the same old with a couple minor add on features. I like it. Way better than Internet Explorer anyday.

Posted by Stalolin

Am I the only one who thinks it seems a bit faster?

Posted by Ant

seems a bit slower to me. and I lost my theme :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Whitehart is the only acceptable theme

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I use TinyFox. So kawaiiiii ^_^~

Posted by Trigger

I downloaded Firefox 3 earlier on this week and I think it responds a little quicker and has a few good improvements. The add-ons I use still work, so I'm happy about that. I've also become a new fan of StumbleUpon. I don't mind its new default skin, either.

Posted by Inferno

Firefox 3 is definitely a lot faster for me. I love the quick find features that the address bar uses now. All of my favorite add-ons still work (StumbleUpon, Greasemonkey, NoScript, IETab). Overall it just seems faster and I've been hearing that it's supposedly more secure. Just because it doesn't look different doesn't mean the stuff running behind the scenes hasn't changed.

I'm actually really glad they didn't add a bunch of useless features that would just end up cluttering the browser...

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Inferno]I love the quick find features that the address bar uses now.
Also known as the "awesome bar."

I have to agree, it's pretty awesome.

Posted by Kal

Ya I forgot to mention that it in fact does seem a bit faster than the old version. However I really don't care for the history thing, how it searches for words in the link rather than just like an autocomplete thing, I hate it. Also its to big for my liking.

Posted by Admiral Anthrax

I tried IceWeasel for Windows, which is based off Firefox, and for whatever reason, it has a LOT less lag as time goes on than FF did. Firefox 3 was more of the same for me. Opera always performed illegal operations after awhile, and Safari slowed down a little bit but was mostly decent. But then, my computer was a turd, so everything on it had problems that most people with post-2002 PC's won't ever have to deal with.

Posted by Ant

do you live in the future?

Posted by Jesse Smith

I FINALLY upgraded from 1.5 to 3.5 and...it's actially faster!!!! :eek:

Posted by ranson

Firefox is working well in my pc n i m using it from quite long time.