[b]Ch

Posted by Alastor

Stuck for convenience.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey, I was gonna do this. :(

Posted by maian

SPOT RESERVED LOL

Posted by Iris

Um, are the friend codes the same as the system friend codes?

Posted by Alastor

Pretty sure they change depending on the game.

Posted by Arcadios

Yea, new game means new codes for each game.
I'll have it by morning.

Posted by Malevolence

Reserved.

Posted by WillisGreeny

RESERVED.

Posted by Borealis

Wii Brawl Friend Code:

3995-6161-5709

(nicknamed Rest)

Posted by S

3222-5224-6950

Posted by Ant

MY FRIEND CODE ISSSSSSS:

4897-5598-8069

Posted by S

Added you Ant.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm ****ing adding everyone when I get it in.....1 hour.

We need to have Brawl sessions each week. :(

Posted by Iris

1332-7364-9047

Posted by Ant

IRIS ADDED! I'LL PLAY YOU RIGHT NOW MOTHER ****ER

Posted by Iris

DO IT, *****. I'LL GO ON NOW!

Posted by Arcadios

3737-9191-8160

EASY NUMBER MEMORIZATION IS EASY

Now to test out classic.

Posted by Arcadios

Added everyone here.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

I just went to a Brawl Tourney at my local Best Buy and I won!!! anyways im just about to add you Arcadios!

Posted by Ant

added everyone thus far.

and despite the lag, I managed to kick iris's *** for the most part.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Hey Ant do you want to play me? If so I will add you

Posted by Iris

Don't you mean 'because of the lag,' Ant?

Posted by Arcadios

Anyone wanna play? :(

Posted by Ant

ugh, yeah the lag is killing me. it's probably just me.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

sorry for the lag ANT that was me I think

Posted by Alastor

Edited all friend codes into the first post. I'll try to keep up with that so everyone doesn't have to go fishing for any of them later. They're in alphabetical order.

Posted by S

Everyone on the list added thus far.

Posted by Borealis

I'll add everyone on the list as soon as I get out of this SSE level.

Everyone added! ****in' register!

Posted by Ant

I haven't even gone into the SSE yet. It was nice to actually play someone online without much lag. Like, the battle would start off slow, but after half a minute or so it became normal pace! It also helped that I was playing against Sol who lives about 100 miles away.

Posted by S

Good games, by the way, Ant.

Posted by Borealis

It's phenomenally in-tact, the WiFi -- but... I'm having problems finding people to play in the 'with anyone' thing.

Posted by Ant

[QUOTE=S

Posted by Iris

I think Borealis is closest to me, the circle's green for him and orange for Ant.

Borealis! Fight me on Brawl, it'll be my first (hopefully) non laggy match!

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Iris: I think Borealis is closest to me, the circle's green for him and orange for Ant.

Borealis! Fight me on Brawl, it'll be my first (hopefully) non laggy match!

Soon, definitely.

Sidenote: North American Brawl release has the information at the back (and maybe other stuff, but I didn't care to check) in Spanish and English? lol? The US's heavy influx of Hispanic immigration was a hot topic at Nintendo, clearly!

Posted by Alastor

Most Wii games have Spanish AND French.

Matter of fact, Brawl's the first one I've seen that doesn't have both of them. No French.

Posted by Malevolence

0216-0452-3483

That's my friend code. Just put my name as Malev. Add me soon, I want some matches. :)

Post here when you're up for a game.

Posted by Alastor

Hm... How about we get some states posted? Might help to see how the connection fares at different distances.

Posted by Borealis

Word up

Florida here.

Posted by Malevolence

Who am I facing?

Cstick? And where do you live? This lag is terrible, hah

EDIT : and Christ you must live far.

EDIT2 : *** **** what's the blast radius on Din's fire?

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Malevolence: And where do you live? This lag is terrible, hah

Case in point. I edited all the locations so far into the first post. Already got yours too, Malevolence, since you're one of the only people at VGC to have your actual location in the Location field. I didn't add Zelda_Guy's since he doesn't specify which part of Canada, which could make a big difference.

Posted by Borealis

Good games, Ant. The lag was bearable here, I don't know what's up with Iris.

Posted by Malevolence

Good games Iris. Zelda's B moves got buffed real well in Brawl, wow. I assume you're happy? ;)

That was fun Wolf practice, I couldn't play Marth correctly with the lag. I can't count how many times I killed myself or didn't hit you with his FS because I had no idea how to use it, hah. Wolf is alot of fun, probably funner without lag though. :)

Posted by Iris

Yeah, that lag makes sweetspotting with aerials much more difficult. Fun game though, not as laggy as Ant, at least.

I never thought I'd be using Zelda's specials so much (Transform not being one of them either!), but they're totally upgraded.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Iris: Yeah, that lag makes sweetspotting with aerials much more difficult. Fun game though, not as laggy as Ant, at least.
I never thought I'd be using Zelda's specials so much (Transform not being one of them either!), but they're totally upgraded.

Hah. Yeah. I didn't even consider trying to air dodge Dins fire because I thought it would come out late and I'd still get hit, some of them I was actually surprised by, because the range is gigantic now.

Zelda's FS is one hell of a one hit wonder, but who am I to talk? I killed you how many times by flying too high? Haha. Although I laughed pretty hard when I first got Marth's FS and I used it right away and killed myself.

Posted by Iris

Din's Fire has such a huge range now. Even after an airdodge, you could get caught on it if it were released late. The hitbox is that big.

A few times I used Light Arrows it on accident because I wanted to use Nayru's Love. :( Also, I'm pretty terrified of Landmasters now, thanks.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Iris: Din's Fire has such a huge range now. Even after an airdodge, you could get caught on it if it were released late. The hitbox is that big.

A few times I used Light Arrows it on accident because I wanted to use Nayru's Love. :( Also, I'm pretty terrified of Landmasters now, thanks.

I'll probably have a nightmare about Light arrow.

Posted by Iris

I have a feeling I'm gonna be on and off Wifi for the next few hours. :P Definitely more fun than the other modes, at least when the connection isn't horrid.

Posted by Alastor

There's just something really fun about spontaneously yelling "LANDMASTER!!" at the top of your lungs.

Posted by Malevolence

Quoting Alastor: There's just something really fun about spontaneously yelling "LANDMASTER!!" at the top of your lungs.

Oh, how right you are.

EDIT: Haha, Iris that match was hilarious. Although my RL friend wants to play a couple matches, so we can continue the mario rivalry later.
EDIT: Looks like I'm lagging even with my friend who lives close by, so I'm trying to resolve the issue. Sorry for denying the games, Sol and Iris.

Posted by Ant

It's funny, when I'm going against a fox/falco/wolf, I hate it when they get the landmaster. yet when I'm them I'm always "YEAAAAAH LANDMASTERRRRRRR"

And yeah, considering the distance bor, the lag wasn't that bad.

Posted by Ant

also, anyone know how to put spaces in the messages on the taunts? I can't seem to figure that mindpuzzling question out.

Posted by protomanEXE

My Friend Code is 2750-0762-6679 and my username or watever its called is DUDE...so you guys should add me :D

Posted by Alastor

What state do you live in?

Posted by Ch

I'll put mine up later today!

Posted by Screenname

My Friend Code is: 4382-1635-3043

Posted by Alastor

Staaaate.

Posted by Arcadios

Does it matter? =X

Posted by S

Didn't read the thread, did you?

Posted by Arcadios

Nope. :(
Anyways, let's me fight you, Solrok.

Posted by Iris

Spaces are the first character of the top-left box.

Posted by Malevolence

Would it be wise to post MSN/AIM screen names beside the friend code? It would allow us to discuss our matches in a much easier manner, or giving a reason for why we all of the sudden left, which normally is perceived as rude.

Posted by Borealis

Can we also get people to say their nicknames on there, so if they do mutually add, we won't be oblivious as to which person they are on the list.

Posted by Alastor

Thought they changed once you added each other, anyway?

For example, I could add Borealis as "loser", but when we add and connect to each other, "loser" would be replaced with "Rest". Or am I wrong?

I'll add nicknames regardless, I guess. AIM/MSN SNs, too, if people don't mind them being posted.

Posted by protomanEXE

My Bad Alastor, I live in Washington soooo add : D

Posted by Linko_16

My nickname is Linko, my friend code is 2492-3837-9141, and I live in Arizona. I can be contacted on AIM as LinkoSixteen.

I've been trying some random online matches, but I only managed to connect twice... the signal in this room is terrible. I'll have to move it downstairs to the family TV for online matches, where the reception ought to be much better, but that means any and all friendly brawls will have to be planned in advance so I can schedule it at a time when the TV down there isn't in use. I know it's bothersome, but I hope I still get some takers.

The only grudge I have towards online matches so far is that I don't seem to be able to choose stock matches instead of time. Does that problem also exist in friendly matches? Because that's really, really lame.

Posted by Zelda_Guy

Quoting Linko_16: I've been trying some random online matches, but I only managed to connect twice... the signal in this room is terrible. I'll have to move it downstairs to the family TV for online matches, where the reception ought to be much better, but that means any and all friendly brawls will have to be planned in advance so I can schedule it at a time when the TV down there isn't in use. I know it's bothersome, but I hope I still get some takers.

You could buy a stornget entena or the thing that makes the signal stronger (I forget what its called.)

Quoting Linko_16: The only grudge I have towards online matches so far is that I don't seem to be able to choose stock matches instead of time. Does that problem also exist in friendly matches? Because that's really, really lame.

In friend matches it can be stock time or coin battle.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

is it me, but the lack of customization for random battles with people is lacking. All that waiting for a 2 minute match, you best be joking :mad:

I'll be putting my friend code to the list when I get home, I'm in the new york area if anyone is interested ;p

Posted by Arcadios

****ING ADDING LINKO

Posted by Ch

4296-2707-2622

Profile name: JROD1

I guess it asks the state i live in so mine is Massachusetts

Hit me up

Posted by Ant

I have added everyone here thus far. I EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN!

Also, where's some ruppty friend code? and vamp? :(

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Also, where's some ruppty friend code? and vamp?

waiting for my lan adapter to come in. When it does though, you're my first match, got it?! I won't accept anything else.

Posted by Arcadios

**** that ****, I'm in line to fight Vamp. :(
Dibs on second.

Hopefully the adapter gets here soon. Sent it a couple weeks back and paid for expedient, so it should be here by early next week at the latest!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: waiting for my lan adapter to come in. When it does though, you're my first match, got it?! I won't accept anything else.

It'll be LAG-O-RIFIC!

Maybe not. I have a good connection and it'll be wired on my end. Assuming it allows you to pick who's host it might not be so bad. Guess we'll find out.

Posted by Screenname

oh and I will show up as PTW

Posted by S

I'm so in that. We need a full-on VGC brawl.

Posted by Iris

I'm game. I'll move my adapter onto my Wii, maybe it'll boost connection.

Also, I want to fight Vamp too! Shouldn't be too laggy since he's not that far away.

Posted by O.T.L

oswaldothelegend 5198 - 2137 - 5677

Arlington Texas , yee ha !

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

K here it

Blub, New York City: 3995 6182 0580
- Aim: ConceptBulb

I may get an adapter, the lag is ****ty.

Posted by Mystic Hero

2277-6342-7503 is my FC. You can reach me on aim as MysticHero121. Lately I'm on alot. No surprise seeing as the game just came out and I'm super addicted. I'll be on tons on weekends so don't hesitate to send me a message if you want a match.

Hey Rob, I figured out you can turn items off if you're the game host. Next time items off because that last match was totally cheap and you know it. :P

Anyway, I'll add everyone soon, hope to duke it out with you guys soon. Btw it's good to see you all again, I been away long. :)

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

my items are always off for your convenience, you already see what happens with them on, and I had them off mr mystic, all off, srsly, some matches items appeared and some they didn't, I don't know the deal behind that really :)

Posted by Ant

I'll add you three now.

and I'll be leaving items on for awhile. I don't want the game to become hum drum too early.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: my items are always off for your convenience, you already see what happens with them on, and I had them off mr mystic, all off, srsly, some matches items appeared and some they didn't, I don't know the deal behind that really :)

If I recall, every time we played the other day items were dropping. However this time items were off.

Posted by Arcadios

k added screenname and oswaldo

Posted by maian

I added everybody. SO ADD ME TOO LOL

3780 8718 4809

majan, Colorado

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Mystic Hero;827493]If I recall, every time we played the other day items were dropping. However this time items were off.

**** man, I don't even recall items appearing the first 2 matches we had, after that, items went nuts, maybe I accidentally hit a switch :(

I don't mind playing with items Antsy, if you request them to be on, I don't mind. Tourney and non tourney fags already got sick of them here, too many unexpected victories. But too many items are fun, so I'll play with them, just host with your items etc.

Hell, I'm on right now, theres lag with someone 20 blocks away from me, what the living ****

Posted by Arcadios

Adding maian

Posted by Alastor

[url=http://supersmashbros.ign.com/stages/43/Saffron-City-N64]Oh snap.[/url]

Posted by S

I made one where you can't die unless there's a ****-ton of items and by fluke one of the top blocks falls or a final smash happens. No other way to die, guranteed everyone at 999%. It's fun to mess around in for a little bit.

Adding you all when I get home tonight. Looking for a Brawl or two, too.

Posted by Arcadios

All these adds and I haven't fought anybody yet. :(

Posted by maian

I'll be on tonight in an hour or two. ADD ME AND BE ON PEOPLE PLZKTHX

And I'm at a loss as to what I should put for my taunt messages. :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

don't put kwit life and too easy

Posted by Alastor

Fixed the list in the same manner as the hidden characters in the Unlockables thread. WOO, BULLET POINTS!

Posted by Arcadios

All my taunt mesages are animu lines

Posted by Alastor

< BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
^ GIGA DRILL BREAKER
> WHO DO YOU THINK I AM
v KAWAII DESU NE

Posted by Linkman

I only know one of mine, when I get the game, which I'm hoping is a few more weeks at most.

"Fear The Storm"

Posted by maian

I wanted to type "You the grub makese so much money gold" but it didn't fit. ;__;

Posted by Alastor

What's the character limit, anyways?

Posted by maian

idk, I think the limit was "you the grub makeses"

Posted by Alastor

...So twenty?

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

added arc and malevonence, might not be so laggy since we're all in new york

as well as ant, solrok, and iris, play with me sometime, I'm lonely

Posted by Arcadios

^ WHO DO YOU THINK I AM
< JUST AS PLANNED
> UR ALREADY DEAD
V GIGA DRILL BREAAAAKER

Posted by Arcadios

lol played against Screenname and Oswaldo.
First it was 1 on 1 with Oswaldo. Close match but I lost since it was a bit laggy.
Then all 3 of us and I won.
Then just me and SN. Same results as the last match.

Also, added chepito, bulb and maian.
Linko still hasn't registered me. :(

Posted by TendoAddict

Holy **** I forgot totally forgot you peeps at vgchat. I took a break because the only thing going on last time I was here was rating the Japan Times everyday (which got horrid after the delay with the "Lol Menu's" updates.)

Anywho, Im going to Add everyone in the thread, so feel free to add me.

Name: DAN! FC: 2664-1806-7305
Coast: East (Detroit MI)

I promise you I am not a tourny fag.

Edit: I added everyone in this topic. Now Im just waiting.

about that saffron city thing, why didn't they add any of the cool 64 stages in? So many ****ty melee stages, but no good 64 stages.

Posted by S

All added. Hit me up when I'm on!

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Ant: I have added everyone here thus far. I EXPECT THE SAME IN RETURN!

Also, where's some ruppty friend code? and vamp? :(

Truth be told, I've never added anyone via friend code, nor have I even bothered to check what my own Wii code is. Rest assured, I'll experiment with my connection and hopefully establish a few friendships sometime in the next few hours after I get some things done.

Posted by O.T.L

i added everyone so far , pm me for a brawl

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Arcadios: Linko still hasn't registered me. :(

Sorry, I haven't registered anyone yet. I don't have much of an online life so far.

Posted by Arcadios

Well I had some fun matches.

People Beat:
Borealis
Ant
Oswaldo
Bulb (CLOSE MATCH AS CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE)

Beaten By:
Pit(CLOSE MATCH WAS CLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE)
Oswaldo

Posted by Ant

I'll be honest with you, those matches you beat me against were pretty gay/lagorific. REMATCH.

Posted by Arcadios

Now then.

Posted by Ant

lol i'm @ mai works. maybe tomorrow ;)

Posted by Arcadios

k look forward to it huny :-*

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ugh, sorry about the matches iris and arcadios, everything was running semi smooth, then everything on the screen stopped for me and I got dropped from our games. The match we were having arcadios where I was lucario, I lagged out at some point, the match with arcadios and iris, another lag out, I just gave up for tonight ;_;, it's being a dick >_>

weekend or tomorrow night I might go again.

Posted by Arcadios

weekend for me
and yea, those matches were getting better and better as they progressed. :(

Posted by maian

I haven't checked yet, but to add someone on Brawl, you go to friend matches, click roster, and register their codes, correct? Just making sure I'm not doing anything wrong. >_>

Posted by Ant

Yep, if they added you too you shouldn't see their number in the field anymore.

yeah it still says "awaiting registration" for you maian. did you put my number in yet?

Posted by Ant

majan and I were playing basically for the past 3 hours. lots of fun matches. our connection was yellow, so basically anything below that is intolerable.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I just remembered, I got a smash ball yesterday!

Then I started lagging and my landmaster fell of the stage, I think it fell off, I was in revive mode :(, but I think I killed arc when the master of lands was falling?

Posted by maian

Yeah, I regret not inputting my taunt messages before that. I wasn't expecting anybody to be on. :X I also didn't want to just leave randomly to do it. But yeah, I left because I was getting really tired. =/

But man, it was fun. There was practically no lag with us, so that was nice. So many matches lost to random influx of awesome items to Ant. :cool: Ha, we had one match where I was TL and he was Lucas. He used PK Starstorm what, four or five times? Sucked for me but I lol'd. And yeah, if you didn't notice, any time I wasn't green/brown Toon Link, I was choosing random. That explains why I was Pokemon Trainer so many times. :(

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I just remembered, I got a smash ball yesterday!

Then I started lagging and my landmaster fell of the stage, I think it fell off, I was in revive mode :(, but I think I killed arc when the master of lands was falling?

Yea, you lifted me upward and I died but then when you got back on the stage you were too far to the edge.

Posted by O.T.L

ooo wee this is too fun ! my bro plays sometimes and he loses he's diddy and falco , I'm usually link or Pt

Posted by Screenname

Quoting Arcadios: lol played against Screenname and Oswaldo.
First it was 1 on 1 with Oswaldo. Close match but I lost since it was a bit laggy.
Then all 3 of us and I won.
Then just me and SN. Same results as the last match.
Yeah you got lucky at the end. :p:

Posted by maian

Me and Iris played a match. :cookie:

She won by just a little bit, but then I had to go. >_> Due to lack of conversation, I couldn't really tell her this! Sorry Iris!

Posted by Iris

Oh well, I had fun!

Posted by Stalolin

0001-3101-2817
AIM: Stalolin
nick: LOLIN

FIGHT ME

Posted by Linko_16

Started a game with Lolin, and later Ant found us and joined up, but Lolin had to drop out after only one fight. Luckily, my battles with Ant were almost entirely lag-less, since we're so close.

Lolin and I suffered some lag, which I think threw him off, but I generally did better against him. The one 3-player fight we did wound down to me and Ant against each other, generally even, and I won that one, but I went on to lose just about every single one after that. Ironically, the only two times I might've beat him, I went and accidentally suicided myself (got caught under the stage once as Snake, and haphazardly plummeted to death TWICE from some misplaced down-A's with Toon Link). I beat him once more at the very end, but that time, it was him who got stuck under the stage, as Sonic. The new Final Destination sucks that way.

Anyway, I emerged victorious over Lolin, and Ant was victorious over me, but all matches were generally pretty close. We'll all have to battle again sometime.

Posted by Arcadios

Why do I miss the good times? ;_;

Posted by Stalolin

Yeah, my router hates Smash Bros. I'm going to have to tweak it a bit so it doesn't kick me off again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm still waiting on my girlfriend to give me a copy of Brawl...I know she bought it for me as an aniversery present because she gets very tense whenever I talk about going out and buying it. Last night her and I were hanging out and my older brother showed up with his copy of Brawl. Her first question was "That's not for you, right?" lol.

That, and all the questions she's been asking about, like...the price, makes it a dead give away.

Posted by Arcadios

WANT LOLIN
playing with malevolence and Bore.

Posted by maian

I've still only played with Ant and Iris so far. I wonder if I have a good connection, because lag was fairly minimal with both, almost nonexistant with Ant. I'm going to try a few more today, methinks.

Posted by Alastor

Slice
0817 - 3553 - 1857
Georgia

Posted by Arcadios

DAN, YOU LOVABLE MOTHER ****ER.

Posted by Corrupt

Nickname: Katz
Friend code: 4253-3141-5168

It's about time I got around to it. Go ahead and add me if you'd like!

Posted by Arcadios

I want you, Rupty.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

arcy, :(, that win with wolf was ****ty, but if I let you grab those balls, then I get ****ed in weegees awesome

I didn't suffer too much lag for the most part, the second round with toon link I suffered it in the beginning and noticed where toon link was, halfway in the round it went back to normal, but you were just kicking my *** :cool:

who was the copy arc, a friend of yours or family?

anyway, sorry I had to go, gf got online and I don't like to keep her waiting :D

I set up a taunt for when I leave, so that I can leave politely etc etc etc :)

Posted by Iris

Yes, Dan! Going on wi-fi now!

Posted by Alastor

I'm playing SSE. :(

Posted by Arcadios

Bulb, that was one of my friends who was here.
He wanted to face you alone but I couldn't let him do that.
Also...FACING DAN IN AN HOUR.

Posted by Corrupt

[quote]Dark Bulb 4.3 agrees: oh I'll add you, you piece of pie

[quote]I want you, Rupty.

Adding you both right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ant

I'll add both of you when I get home at around 11pm or so. So I should be on sometime after that.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'll add tomorrow night or the night after, but I may be getting another job, so I may be on at nights on the weekends or friday soon >_> ;_;

Posted by Alastor

Added Iris, Linko, Corrupt, Arc, Ant, maian, Borealis, Stalolin... Maybe a couple others.

Posted by Corrupt

All right, my friend Chris really wants to play a few of you before he has to leave here (since he can't play online at home), so anyone that wants to play against me within the next few hours will be playing against him. If you wanna go against me tonight, wait a few hours. :) 11-12 should be about the time that I get on.

Posted by junior senior

[url=http://thebrawl.net/signaturegenerator/][/url]

tell me if you add me ;)

Posted by Arcadios

Got Corrupt, Dan and JS.

Posted by junior senior

i added bulb, lolin, iris, arc

Posted by Alastor

Very good matches, Arc. :cool:

Pretty good ones with you, too, Ruptie. A touch of lag, but still fun. You're pretty good with Snake.

Posted by Corrupt

I'd love to take credit for it, but the only person you guys have played against so far is Chris. He's also the one that came up with the stupid taunt names too, by the way. :cool: He'll be leaving in a bit, so after that I'll be taking over. I'll be sure to let you know, too.

And just for reference, he always uses the name "Kyubi." And even though you might've seen the name "Katz" pop up a few times, that was him forgetting to set his name. HE SUCKS DOESN'T HE HA HA HA HA

Posted by Alastor

oh lawd, that wasn't you?

A REMATCH IS DEMANDED!

Probably not tonight. I -did- just get my Wii, so I'm probably going to do a few more things on Brawl and then mess around with the actual Wii. Make my Mii, Everybody Votes, etc.

Posted by Ant

It's unfortunate, but I don't think the battles online go towards unlocking things.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm still in an empty room.
Anyone wanna keep me company? :(

Posted by Alastor

They don't. Silly Ant.

Posted by Ant

alright. just added corrupt, alastor, and js.

Posted by Arcadios

Played some matches with Corrupt today.
Dedede is too good. :(
But awesome plays. :cool:
Also....that was my friend who was playing as Ice Climbers.

Posted by O.T.L

i added everyone new so add me also.

Posted by Corrupt

I was really liking those three-for-alls between Iris, Ant, and myself we had going for a while. I guess OTL can replace me for the time being, because I'm gonna go away for some dinner. But when I get back, I expect to see you all still playing. :cool:

Posted by Arcadios

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
He replaced me. :mad:
Anyways, I had some good matches with everyone and especially enjoyed those 3 ways with Iris and Ant. ;)
And I had a coupe with bulb using Luigi and Toon Link. Good matches.

Posted by Ant

Indeed. sadly, when it gets to 4 people it starts to show lag quite a bit. and **** zelda/iris. Though I'm sure she found the humor in the battle where it was my peach, her zelda, and oswaldo's link. :)

Posted by Arcadios

Today was an awesome day for Brawl.
Got my first matches with lolin and Solrok also early in the day was me and Corrupt.
Solrok and I make a pretty nasty Mario Bros. team. :cool:

But, I'm done for the night.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm gonna take a break for now (sorry Solrok!), but I'm definitely not done for the night. I'll (most likely) be around for at least a few more hours, though I do have to get up early tomorrow. Hm.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I was having fun and the lag wasn't too ****ty ;_;

I think in moments when you were kicking my ***, I got tense and played as if it were melee and made it worse for myself since the control scheme isn't the same lmao >_>

I would have played more, but everyone looked like they were playing already and I didn't want to disrupt, so I went to sleep instead ;p

CJ: 5412-9711-5019
Ontario, Canada.

I'll go through and start adding people now.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'm adding fagpiro as soon as I get a chance

Posted by Arcadios

I'm gonna add you riiiiiiiiight NOW.

I'll be home all day so if you want a couple matches hit me up.

Posted by Arcadios

Now's good for me.
I got work in 4 hours.

k, I'll get on.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'll play you right now also

if I was allowed to [play this shat at work right now :mad:

Posted by Arcadios

Doesn't matter, **** connection is ****.
Constantly getting kicked out.
We'll try it later tonight.

Posted by Corrupt

Oh man, after I come back from my friend's house (where we'll be playing Brawl, incidentally), I'm totally adding Vamp. And Bulb, it seems that you're never on when I'm on, unless you didn't add me! I really wanna play you :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I keep not adding people, I figured there are people here that actually don't like me so I didn't go crazy adding everyone on that list. NOT YOU, but yea, good to know you want to play with me :cool:, I'll be adding people tonight again... I just... I just keep playing the game and not having the computer on :(

Posted by maian

I've still only played twice, once for three hours with Ant and one match with Iris. :cool:

I want to do it moar, though. Prepare for me to randomly join your matches.

Posted by Alastor

MAIAN LET'S HAVE HOT STEAMY BRAWLS TOGETHER

Posted by O.T.L

its raining over here so i guess thats why its not letting me connect. but hopefully later today i can . (also adding vamp)

Posted by Iris

Zelda destroys your Peach, Ant. However, free-for-alls are my weakness. :(

Anyways, I enjoyed the matches, save for the ones where you just spammed arrow/falcon punch/pikachu's dsmash.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I'll post mine later when I find out where the hell it is, but I imagine the lag will be so ****ing horrendous that you'll all kill yourselves. Relaying directly to an American server wont help either.

Posted by Iris

Going on now! Too many of you I haven't gone against.

Quoted post: I'll post mine later when I find out where the hell it is,

first time you connect it'll pop up with your number. If you don't get it, go to your friend roster. But yeah, The lag will be super bad I'm sure. I still want to try a match with you though.

And iris

and bulb

and everyone else.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

hey vamp ;)

don't expect me to play anything like melee, just in case, I'm trying my best to adjust to this game, not as easy as I thought ^_______^;

Posted by S

Bulb is right, I can't pull off nearly what I could in melee; it's like a completely different game. Typically I can spike people no problem with Falco in melee. I think I've only landed one spike in online play, and that was on Corrupt, out of like 30 matches.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: don't expect me to play anything like melee, just in case, I'm trying my best to adjust to this game, not as easy as I thought ^_______^;

Absolutely, I'm going through the exact same thing. While I can't be spoiled by things like wavedashing/shining, L-canceling, and Yoshi's DJC (rip 2001-2008) anymore, I'm still glad to have moved on from Melee. Though I won't entirely dismiss the possibility of going back to that game to satisfy my technical urges every once in a while.

And I'll be adding Vamp as soon as I finish off this behemoth of a burrito. But by then I'll probably feel like taking a nap, so I'll see all of you later tonight.

It's cool, guys. I'm not so hot at this game now either. The lack of fast falling and l-canceling had a surprising effect. Plus, I don't have a main yet. BUT WHO CARES IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME WOOOOOOOO

but ****, I so wish it had voice chat. It's the only console/game that most of everyone here owns, but no way to communicate. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

added js you bonzo, vampiro, errr... oswaldo? (hablan espanol o_O) and corrupt

if you've added me, just say so and I'll gladly add you, I won't go on adding sprees since some people hate me here :-*

and I only mentioned that since a lot of people already have seen how I've played, I don't want anyone expecting any of that in this game. Still new, and the lack of l cancel... out of habit I still press L and nothing happens :cool: and yea, no ****ing voice is a bummer

Quoted post: I won't go on adding sprees since some people hate me here :-*

I don't believe this.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: added js you bonzo, vampiro, errr... oswaldo? (hablan espanol o_O) and corrupt

yeah that was me , oswaldothelegend = OTL

I'm on right now , anyone wanna smash :)

Posted by Corrupt

I think I might start avoiding matches with four players, because the lag is horrible. Like, my character will be lagging a good 4-5 moves behind the buttons I'm pressing on my controller. Two red spheres and one orange sphere with four people in one match? ****ing ouch.

And also, does anyone just create AIM/MSN Brawl chatrooms where the participants can just talk about their matches in there? Because that would be nice.

Edit: And by the way, I figured I'd take this opportunity to list the people I've added that I don't think have added me back: Ch

Posted by Alastor

MSN ones are fairly common. Arc usually starts those. I didn't think about starting an AIM room. I don't have your AIM, Rupty (if you even have AIM), Iris never stays on AIM and Wi-Fi simultanouesly, Ant hasn't played much since I got the game... So no AIM rooms that I'm aware of.

Posted by Corrupt

Oh, that's good, because I hardly ever use AIM. I'll sign on MSN now.

Posted by Arcadios

GOOD MATCHES TODAY.
ESPECIALLY THE ONE WHERE I GOT MY *** HANDED TO ME BY IRIS.

Posted by Ant

Funny story about last night: Judge, another friend, and I were playing against oswaldo. It was on Shadow Moses and Judge had already died. So me(as Diddy Kong), my friend(as Ice Climbers), and him(as Link) were the only ones left. He had a full life with 0% and us in the 100%. We decided to tag team him and kill him first. Well, we succeeded in our endevour and then I lost shortly thereafter. And I said "It'd be funny if he quit after we did that" And just the second after I said that, he left. And to confirm that's why he left I tried to join another room he made afterwards and he denied us. I lol'd pretty hard to be sure.

And I probably won't be on later tonight. Though I don't have anything to do on Wednesday so I could be on anytime after 3pm(PST)

Posted by junior senior

everybody destroyed me :(

Quoted post: Vamp (I know you will soon, though :-*),

Added you like way early in the morning.

Posted by S

We could always make a vent server or something, no?

or just stick with msn.

Posted by S

I don't use MSN :/

And you were talking about voice chat, so meh.

Posted by protomanEXE

Man i wish my ****ing wifi would work on my vista

oh, right. Well I don't have a mic for my computer, and it's easier to just use MSN instead of hooking all that **** up. Not that it's complicated, I just want a built-in solution.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Will, UK
willeththefourth

Posted by Alastor

As laggy as it is playing with people in California, I can't wait to play people from the UK. Adding! FOR SCIENCE!

EDIT: Added Will, Bulb, Malev, Zelda_Guy, TendoAddict, and Mystic Hero.

Edit 2: Wow, lag with Will actually isn't bad at all. SCIENCE, WHAT GIVES?

Well that was rubbish. Input lag more than actual game lag, though. And my net connection is pretty good, so that might be it. Although the Classic Controller is a less-than-optimal way to play.

Also my TV doesn't support NTSC 60Hz so I'm playing in black and white. And because of that, **** MUSHROOMS.

Man, that second match was pretty cool.

And I can't believe I won the third.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

LET'S-A PLAY!

0903-2575-1329

Will, does With Anyone work for you? With me, I sit in the lobby for 5 minutes and then get dropped because I can't find opponents. My friend code fights have all been fine, but I can't play with randoms for the life of me.

Quoting The X: LET'S-A PLAY!

0903-2575-1329

Will, does With Anyone work for you? With me, I sit in the lobby for 5 minutes and then get dropped because I can't find opponents. My friend code fights have all been fine, but I can't play with randoms for the life of me.

Haven't tried. I've had the three matches earlier and one spectator. I'm waiting to go online properly until I have this new-fangled 'colour' I've been hearing so much about.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Colour? What?!

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: my TV doesn't support NTSC 60Hz so I'm playing in black and white.

This. I'm going to get an RGB SCART cable and see if it fixes it, but I guess it's time to upgrade my TV anyway.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

How old is your TV, man? I remember choosing the 60Hz option in Melee.

No, it works with PAL 60Hz stuff no problem. It's just NTSC stuff. Same issue with my NTSC DVDs on my PS2.

Posted by Alastor

I usually find someone on With Anyone within one minute. I've only done the actual With Anyone once, though, and Team Battle about 5 times, so maybe I'm just getting lucky with it.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I figure the server just looks at my IP and goes 'EUROPE? NO ****ING WAY, DENIED'

Posted by Alastor

Tons of American plays have had **** for luck trying With Anyone, too, though. Give it a day or two, I guess. Wi-Fi seems to perform differently almost every day.

Posted by Ant

x, vamp, and will added.

Posted by Arcadios

I'll add X if my **** connect grants it.
****ing backstabbing piece of ****. :(

Posted by O.T.L

*adding el X*, and will *

Posted by protomanEXE

*Update*

I got my Wifi working so you guys should add my friend code its 2750-0762-6679 and i live in Washington and my profile name is DUDE so ya add my asssss plz

Posted by Alastor

First post is all nice and updated.

Posted by Shade

i didn't know iris lived in michigan. cool.

Posted by Alastor

****it, Shade. I thought you were posting a friend code when I saw who last posted in this thread, and I was going to come in here and say, "ADDED. SO DO YOU SUCK AT BRAWL AS BAD AS YOU DO AT HALO?!" and then have a few laughs, BUT NO! You had to ruin everything, didn't you? I hate you.

Posted by Arcadios

I'm not too excited about Shade Brawling.
Most likely he'd suck.

Posted by Ant

wow. that was kinda mean.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Alastor, Ant, Corrupt, Iris, Linko, maian, Solrok, Lolin, Vamp and Will are confirmed for my Brawl.

Posted by maian

I'm pretty sure I added everyone.

I tried playing last night, and got a match or two in with Oswaldo. I really wanted to play with Ant and Dan, but Dan was "In a team battle" for...forever, and Ant was a phag and wouldn't join my rooms, or it wouldn't work when I joined his. And then he started spectating and I lost patience and played offline. :cookie:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Alastor: ****it, Shade. I thought you were posting a friend code when I saw who last posted in this thread, and I was going to come in here and say, "ADDED. SO DO YOU SUCK AT BRAWL AS BAD AS YOU DO AT HALO?!" and then have a few laughs, BUT NO! You had to ruin everything, didn't you? I hate you.

Hahaha, I don't think Sahde even has a Nintendo Wii to begin with. I don't even know wtf he is doing in this forum either if he doesn't have one lol. Silly silly David, you see what you do?

Rupty, Will, , X and anyone I didn't have previously registered this week are now added. Hope to brawl it out with everyone later.

Just had a pretty decent With Anyone match. Hardly any lag at all. Won the first match - I do enjoy Sonic, a lot.

Posted by Kit

Quoting WILLETH FOR MONTHS: Just had a pretty decent With Anyone match. Hardly any lag at all. Won the first match - I do enjoy Sonic, a lot.

Quoting The X: Alastor, Ant, Corrupt, Iris, Linko, maian, Solrok, Lolin, Vamp and Will are confirmed for my Brawl.

Woah woah woah woah woah, hold up. Explain.
What sort of importing/modding/whatever scheme requires us Europeans to play brawl? Do want etc.

Posted by Ant

Quoting maian: I tried playing last night, and got a match or two in with Oswaldo. I really wanted to play with Ant and Dan, but Dan was "In a team battle" for...forever, and Ant was a phag and wouldn't join my rooms, or it wouldn't work when I joined his. And then he started spectating and I lost patience and played offline. :cookie:

Strange, I didn't see you on. Dan said you were but I saw offline... :(

Posted by Mystic Hero

Bulb and Alastor sorry I had to quit mid game. First my mom was yelling at me so I couldn't concentrate between the game and her yells. Then the phone rang and it was for me so I ended up killing myself midgame. Sorry guys. :(

Posted by Alastor

np. Good matches earlier, btw. You're kind of a beast with Pit. :(

I didn't know his side B doubled as a reflector until today, either.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Oh yeah thnx bro, you aren't so bad yourself with Fox. :cool: I learned what Pit could do form fighting well... Pit lol. Anyway yeah, thats the reason why I started to suck so much mid game. My Pikachu got surprisingly better than I had expected though.

Oh yeah sry Corrupt about earlier too lol. Same reason, I had to leave. Too bad I wanted to play more matches with you instead of just that one. :(

BTW, good match Iris I had fun. We should try doing with no items next time though. :)

Posted by Corrupt

Your Pikachu is pretty damn good too, Mystic. It's just a shame that the ledges on Final Destination screwed me over. :( Either way, I'd love to try out some of my other characters against you soon!

Iris and I had some good matches, too, and while I know that Din's Fire is annoying as hell, you have to admit she's good with it! Only other guy I've played against that could use that worth a damn is HideousBeing, but he can kick my ass on any given day (in Melee, at least). I halted the matches because I'm gonna go out for some food and a spot of likkah. Let's see how I do with a bit of alcohol in my system. I'll probably fuck up, but it'll be fun. :cool:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Yeah lol I was quite amazed with how good I had gotten with Pikachu myself. I ended up kicking Rob's *** too. But his Yoshi is quite good though. O_o

Posted by Ant

I find it funny that I have a really good connection with Bulb, yet horrible with Alastor. And I only got to play a few matches against him before Judge wanted to play 1x1 with some loli girl I don't know on my name. So hopefully next he and I are both on we'll be able to play more matches. They were pretty fun.

Posted by Arcadios

Hey guys, hit me up for a good time. :(

Posted by Alastor

FINAL DESTINATION

Posted by Arcadios

LANDMASTER

Posted by maian

JUNGLE FALLS

:cookie:

Posted by Alastor

Coin Battle
All items on
Jigglypuff only
75m

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

holy hell, that was a good connection ant o_o, I was crying on the inside ;_;, my moves kept pulling out longer than a split second, so far I suffered the worse with anty panty ;_;

yea, pikachu down smash of doom and thunder jolts, **** he's buffed, and yoshi's fun :cool:

Yea, I've had a horrible connection with ant, I found almost no lag with Iris, and crappy lag with mystic, some guys from Massachusetts, and people down my block. Yea, Iris, best connection with her, go figure

Posted by Ant

I thought our connection was good ;_;

Posted by Alastor

I still have yet to see a single green or blue connection on my friends list, and I still can't get over the fact that people in Michigan and New York have the exact same connection with me as someone who lives 14 miles from me. :(

Posted by protomanEXE

I just added everyone with nicknames.....so get on and play me :D

Quoting Kit: Woah woah woah woah woah, hold up. Explain.
What sort of importing/modding/whatever scheme requires us Europeans to play brawl? Do want etc.

Sorcery.

Remember the Freeloader for the GameCube? There's one for Wii now. I got mine from http://www.365games.com. They have a Freeloader/Brawl bundle for

Posted by maian

I've had a pretty good connection with everyone so far. :cookie: Maybe it's a good thing that I live almost right in the middle of the country.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WILLETH FOR MONTHS;829473]Your TV will need to support NTSC 60Hz, and you'll need to be prepared not to install any updates on your Wii until they come on a disc. So no WiiWare.
Wait, why? Expecting subsequent updates to deny the Freeloader?

Posted by Ant

Mystic and I finally had some good 1x1's. Despite the lag I think most of the matches remained unaffected because of it. Why did you suicide as Marth? Also, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE JIGGLY!

Posted by Screenname

added every one up to page 8 (Junior Senior)

Just wondering, who exactly added me? Wanna know who else I need to add.

ALSO, I have yet to play an online match. Someone change that today, or at least over the weekend please.

Posted by junior senior

wanna play vampy
i beat screenname's *** 1 out of 11 times

Posted by junior senior

vamp, i added you

okie dokie, buddy. Won't be playing right now, but later today sounds pretty good!

Posted by junior senior

ok! ill give you your first win, but not purposely, but because i suck! :)

Posted by S

I added you Vamp. Haven't been home for like a week to play though.

Posted by protomanEXE

I added vamp last night

Posted by Linko_16

Jigglypuff? I will end you.

Quoting The X: Wait, why? Expecting subsequent updates to deny the Freeloader?

Absolutely. They stopped the Cube one from working within months of the Wii release.

Posted by Alastor

Is "Jesus" Screenname? :cookie:

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=WILLETH FOR MONTHS;829619]Absolutely. They stopped the Cube one from working within months of the Wii release.
ugh. Nintendo, what is your problem?

Anyway, if anyone's ever heading on to Brawl's online, just hit me up on MSN or something. THERE WONT BE LAG I PROMISE

Posted by junior senior

Quoting Alastor: Is "Jesus" Screenname? :cookie:

screenname is PTW, he beat me today :(

Posted by Linko_16

I added everyone today. Got in a fight with Mystic Hero and Corrupt. So far, I've fought those two, Lolin, Ant, Dan and Iris.

Add me if you want a fight, we might run into each other or you can AIM me.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Hahaha good stuff man. During one of our earlier fights items weren't being kind to me. It was bomb fest and I kept hitting my own traps I think. Wait I think that happened during every match I played tonight. Items aren't kind to me today period. Oh well lol, twas fun.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Guess who finally got Brawl?

5069-3713-0546

I'll start putting in everyone's codes right now.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Ant: Mystic and I finally had some good 1x1's. Despite the lag I think most of the matches remained unaffected because of it. Why did you suicide as Marth? Also, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE JIGGLY!

Hehe I finally got to play you, though it kind of sucked becuase I was half awake. My friend and I were up all **** night and by the time it hit 10 in the morning I was all "wtf is goin on lolololol." So I wanted to see how my reflexes would do against you in that condition. You had me sweating there for most of the time and I think I only won one or two matches. Not sure whether we had items on or not, it was all a blur. Let me know when you'll be on next time though so we can duke it out more, I barely see you signed on.

Posted by Alastor

Yeah, good matches earlier, Mystic. :cool:

I'll add you to the list, Willis. Got a nickname or AIM or anything you want listed?

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Alastor: Yeah, good matches earlier, Mystic. :cool:

I'll add you to the list, Willis. Got a nickname or AIM or anything you want listed?

Lol dude how many times did I get hit with my own bombs? Hahaha good times. Oh and if it wasn't the items the STAGE hated me.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Alastor: Yeah, good matches earlier, Mystic. :cool:

Nickname: WGY
AIM: WillisGreeny

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Linko_16: I added everyone today. Got in a fight with Mystic Hero and Corrupt.

Kyubi =/= me. :( I'm only letting him hog the wifi because he can't use it at his house. I'd love to go against you one of these days, though. Just so you know, the only name I use is "KATZ," so if it says something else, it's not me. :D Just to clarify.

Posted by Ridley_04

I know most if not all of you have a death wish for my smart mouth (which I apologize for) but I'm looking for some people to play against, and since you guys seem to play a lot, I thought I might try.

P.S. I promise to be good :D

P.S.S. 1891-0948-8631

Posted by Alastor

I don't even know who you are. :cookie:

Adding to the list, regardless. A location, nickname, and AIM/MSN would be nice. Any of them, not necessarily all of them.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ridley_04;829701]I know most if not all of you have a death wish for my smart mouth
huh? wut?

Still haven't tried online. :(

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

WOW, lag wasn't as noticeable, I don't see everyones complaints on Iris and her din's fire, she really doesn't use it that much o_o, however, she does pack *** kicking ;_;. I had some fun matches, sorry to go so suddenly madam, but my dearest kept calling me over and I don't like to keep her waiting too long.

I like yoshi... a lot in this game o_o, but there were times I tried to do stuff and it did other ****. Considerable amount of control sensitivity and lag are still affecting these matches. I also saw you about to attack me and from facing forward, you'd hit the opposite direction, and I could tell you were going for smash attacks a lot of times and tilts kept coming out. So I know you got screwed a couple of times >_>

I'll be on again tomorrow nights peeeeples, first one in my room gets me until I have to go :D >_>

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I don't see everyones complaints on Iris and her din's fire, she really doesn't use it that much o_o

She's just luring you into a false sense of security. Count on it. :link:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ya sure, or maybe

you just hate that move

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Just wondering, who exactly added me? Wanna know who else I need to add.

ALSO, I have yet to play an online match. Someone change that today, or at least over the weekend please.

i added u vamp

Posted by Alastor

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: ya sure, or maybe

you just hate that move

Oh, I do. I do.

Not to mention it's kinda fun nagging her about it.

Posted by Iris

The lag mostly just delayed my airdodges and destroyed my sweetspotting atempts, and the sensitivy kind of messed up my specials. Seeing Zelda kill at >125% is kind of pathetic, since it's not difficult to kill under 100 without lag.:(

And yes, Dan is a spiteful little boy. Admittedly, I used nothing but Din's Fire my first team match against him on Delfino, just to **** him off.

Posted by Alastor

...Didn't we win? :cookie:

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'v finished adding everyone.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm the only one on right now, it seems, and I just added you. Care for a match or two, or three?

Posted by WillisGreeny

ok, I'll get on in a sec

Posted by WillisGreeny

So close...yet so far.

**** I'm rusty :(

Posted by Corrupt

It's all good, keep playing and you'll get better. :D And I must commend you for choosing Yoshi as well; I only know a few people (myself included) that even bother to use him anymore. respekt 4 tha dino

You up for any more, by the way? I logged off because I assumed you were heading off for the night.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Mystic Hero: Hahaha good stuff man. During one of our earlier fights items weren't being kind to me. It was bomb fest and I kept hitting my own traps I think. Wait I think that happened during every match I played tonight. Items aren't kind to me today period. Oh well lol, twas fun.

Yeah, you had some poor luck with items. Generally I like to have them off for that reason - I had, like, at least four Pokeballs just falling into my lap, giving me an unbeatable advantage.

Quoting Corrupt: Kyubi =/= me. :( I'm only letting him hog the wifi because he can't use it at his house. I'd love to go against you one of these days, though. Just so you know, the only name I use is "KATZ," so if it says something else, it's not me. :D Just to clarify.

Hm, too bad, I guess my use of Dedede went unappreciated. Then again, I messed up that battle by suiciding with the up-B.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting Linko_16: Hm, too bad, I guess my use of Dedede went unappreciated. Then again, I messed up that battle by suiciding with the up-B.

OH MY GOD I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

Really, suicides happen to me more often than I'd like on stages like Final Destination (especially that sonuvabitch, ugh). I've also noticed that the bridge of Eldin loves to reform as I'm making my ascent to the ledge after being knocked into the gap, thus screwing me over. Just fucking great!

Posted by Iris

[quote=Alastor;829725]...Didn't we win? :cookie:
The one on Delfino? Nope, we won. :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I've got an open lobby right now, if anyone wants to join.

Posted by protomanEXE

anyone wanna play?

Posted by protomanEXE

wat does it mean when it says that all my friends that i added (you guys) it say that its awaiting registartion...i dont under stand

Sry for Double posting

Posted by Alastor

"Awaiting Registration" means your friends haven't added you and been online yet. I'm about to go through and add a few, so I'll add you. You should see me show up on your list shortly.

Edit: Awaiting registration for Malevolence, Bulb, TendoAddict, Zelda_Guy, The X, and Borealis.

Posted by protomanEXE

kk sweet thnx

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Alastor;829803]Edit: Awaiting registration for Malevolence, Bulb, TendoAddict, Zelda_Guy, The X, and Borealis.
huh?! Pretty sure I added you, buddy.

Posted by Iris

I'm awaiting registration for Vamp and X.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Seriously? I saw you playing a team battle earlier.

Posted by protomanEXE

Im still waiting on Iris vamp Ant X Zelda guy screename and a few more

Even if people have added each other, they need to be online at the same time to be fully registered.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Corrupt: OH MY GOD I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

Really, suicides happen to me more often than I'd like on stages like Final Destination (especially that sonuvabitch, ugh). I've also noticed that the bridge of Eldin loves to reform as I'm making my ascent to the ledge after being knocked into the gap, thus screwing me over. Just fucking great!

Dedede's up-B is troublesome just because you can't direct it in mid-air like other attacks of that sort, such as Ike's Aether and Kirby's Final Cutter. You're stuck with whatever momentum you started with, often causing a greater arc than you expected.

Posted by Malevolence

I have added everyone one the list. Holy **** that took awhile. :eek:

Been MIA so sorry for not posting, but if anyone is up for a match send me a PM.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Hey guys, anyone know why when I try to join some matches it says "your friend code status has changed you can't join the match," or something along those lines?

Posted by Iris

That happens when a room begins to brawl while you're waiting to get in.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Oh I see, that makes sense.

Posted by Corrupt

Wow Anthony, I didn't know you sucked that much!

But really, those were some pretty **** good matches. I'm also starting to believe that Dedede vs. Olimar is one of the worst possible matchups. :( Great to see we have a green sphere connection going, too.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

alastor... is dan?

Sorry I couldn't play some more, I was supposed to be off at 10:30 my time and extended it just a wee bit more, I don't know if you read my taunt... I only have a taunt to tell people when my last match is or when I have to go.

I'm not very patient with this game o_o, but nice kicking my ***. I don't understand what you were doing in that last match with young link though, I know you weren't playing... thats for sure o_o... maybe for one stock?

anyway, yea, if I have a room open people, its mostly for one on ones peeeeples, unless I join a game and its more than one person. I'll be on again tomorrow night... probably o_o

Posted by Alastor

Yes, very good matches. You're a friggin' beast with Yoshi. :(

And I was just messing around with Toon Link on that last match. I couldn't read your taunt, so I was just goofing off hoping you'd do it again.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Omg...I suck

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Just got done with Alastor. There wasn't much lag at all, which is weird considering we're half a world away on a public holiday. ****ING YEAH BOWSER

Posted by Ant

ah, so that's who you were playing.

Iris and I played for a bit alone and didn't have much lag. Then Willis came and made it a bit slower, but it was fun!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I was having issues lol.

Posted by Corrupt

I trust that you guys are going to be staying up fairly late tonight? I'll probably be getting online in an hour or so from the looks of things.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting The X: ****ING YEAH BOWSER

Dragoon and a fail'd counter suicide =/= Bowser awesomeness. :(

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Corrupt: I trust that you guys are going to be staying up fairly late tonight? I'll probably be getting online in an hour or so from the looks of things.

I'll play a couple matches with ya.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Alastor;830089]Dragoon and a fail'd counter suicide =/= Bowser awesomeness. :(
****ING YEAH KIRBY

Your Landmaster always has a way to find me, *** ****it.

Posted by Alastor

We're gonna have fun with this thing.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ant is a pretty cool guy, eh beats down teh x and doesnt afraid of red dot

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

anyone awaiting for my registration say so

so that I can add you o_o

vamp, I don't think we've been online at the same time yet eh?!

Posted by WillisGreeny

I've been awaiting.

I've added everyone.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

good enough, I'll take note and add you the next time I get the chance

also, any match played tonight, it wasn't me, even the ones that said blub, I was busy at the time

k buh bai gonna get me some shut eye

Posted by Arcadios

Added Willeth, Willis and X.

Quoted post: vamp, I don't think we've been online at the same time yet eh?!

Haven't played brawl in over a week

Posted by Alastor

I can't figure out why Oswaldo's so hard to beat, considering how damn predictable he is. :(

Posted by Iris

I just have trouble with the projectile spam, especially the bombs.

Posted by Alastor

I guess that's my problem. I know full well what all of his moves are going to be in about any situation, and yet I can barely manage to beat him (when I actually DO beat him). I just went like, 1-5 against him, and only one of his victories was due entirely to items. The worst part is that my only victory of the night against him was because I got two Landmasters.

And Oswaldo, pick something besides Red Link and Final Destination every now and then, will ya? That gets boring preeeetty quick, particularly Final Destination. :(

Posted by junior senior

hey alastor wanna play :cool:

Posted by Alastor

Not yet. As you can see, I've just finished having my *** handed to me. Plus I've been playing for like the past two hours. :(

Posted by junior senior

i just got 1st out of 4 players, i feel very proud of myself now. :)

Posted by maian

Played with Iris for a couple hours last night. THIS IS A BIG DEAL BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT THE THIRD TIME I'VE PLAYED

Dan joined in for two matches, and then I had to go. :X

I felt like Iris and I were pretty evenly matched, even though I feel she won the majority. I will admit though that a lot of my losses were caused from item overflow and getting gimped. :| It was fun, though. We had some fun matches with Toon Link, and then a few Zelda ones. :cookie:

Posted by Alastor

[QUOTE=maian;831707]THIS IS A BIG DEAL BECAUSE IT'S ABOUT THE THIRD TIME I'VE PLAYED

Fix this, jerk. Play moar, and stop being grounded all the time. :(

[quote]Dan joined in for two matches, and then I had to go. :X

;_;

Posted by maian

Actually I'm ungrounded, so that's not an issue anymore. :cookie:

But I also have rehearsal for our musical every day until at least six, and I'm normally busy after that. If I'm not, I usually play some single player, or I'm too tired to do online, or no one's on. >_>

Posted by Alastor

If I'm not on, find me on AIM. :(

Posted by maian

Too much trouble to go upstairs. :( Actually, I have tried that, but there's always someone using it these days. >_>

Posted by Alastor

Protip: Put Brawl and a computer in the same room like all the cool kids do.

Hell, I'm playing Team Battle while I type this. Practice Stage, etc. :cookie:

Posted by maian

Try doing that when your family computer is used all the time by everyone, would be a complete pain to move, and is in a giant armoir, and there's a big screen with fscking awesome surround sound downstairs to play on. :cookie::cookie:

Posted by Alastor

Buy a laptop. :cookie:

A cheap, crap laptop thats sole purpose is to use AIM and VGC. Oh, and Gunbound. :cookie:

Posted by Corrupt

SOMEONE PLAY BE ON BRAWL RIHG5N NOW, IW ANNA SEE HOW I DO WHLE UNDER THE INDLUENCE!!!!

WOW ANTHONY YOU SUYRE DO PLAY SOIOGOOD AGAINS TOMSHSOMEIONG HO'S DRUNK YOU ****ER

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Let's play, Corrupt. IF UR NOT TOTALLY PASSED OUT OH MAN~

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Man I'm not patient sometimes. I was suiciding left and right against mystic. Yea, I'd wreck one round, and the next he'd go pikachu and shoot bolts a majority of the time :mad: I Should play less careless, this is why I blew at melee ;_; I'll say good matches, lag made it fun since it was almost lag free :D. Look forward to being a bit more destructive with ganondorf.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Rob I got ****in carpal tunnels from playing you so much last night. I should have stopped playing an hour or so in but I jsut wanted a few wins lol. Didn't help because my arm gave out after that and I kept doing retarded ****. This really sucks because I can't play today. **** it.

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Alastor: I guess that's my problem. I know full well what all of his moves are going to be in about any situation, and yet I can barely manage to beat him (when I actually DO beat him). I just went like, 1-5 against him, and only one of his victories was due entirely to items. The worst part is that my only victory of the night against him was because I got two Landmasters.

And Oswaldo, pick something besides Red Link and Final Destination every now and then, will ya? That gets boring preeeetty quick, particularly Final Destination. :(

maybe its cuz link moves slowly that it looks like link plays simple.?

final destination is cool , a flat surface what more could you want ? I want to get all the practice i can get with Link ( i guess i can change colors on him ) so i can get better with him. I dont like stages that move around , and hurt you , But i will do that more so i can get more practice in diffrent envoirnments.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting oswaldothelegend: final destination is cool , a flat surface what more could you want ?

Well, "fun" is always good. :cookie:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=oswaldothelegend;831882]maybe its cuz link moves slowly that it looks like link plays simple.?

final destination is cool , a flat surface what more could you want ? I want to get all the practice i can get with Link ( i guess i can change colors on him ) so i can get better with him. I dont like stages that move around , and hurt you , But i will do that more so i can get more practice in diffrent envoirnments.

fd sucks

a flat surface, remember melee and the massive complaints? Stages actually affect the way people play. I've seen people win on simple stages, but then on a stage like dreamland, a few platforms that had a set pattern or don't move at all affected them to lose the match immediately. There are many stages that aren't affected by movement. Simple ones like battlefield, yoshi's island (that one platform thing) animal crossing stage, and probably another. Stages barely affected by movement like corneria, poke stadium 1, meta knights stage, etc. I'm not trying to be a walls are for fags guy either, but I know that anyone that gets trapped in a wall will agree that the walls are as much of a game breaker as picking up a hammer in many cases.

Just as well, to get practice, the best way is to be well balanced in all stages, not just one. etc :cool:

Yo mystic, cmon, it wasn't that bad. We didn't play that long. Didn't you just like all my suicide dives with ganondorf?! Yea, stay away from the ledge when I have more lives than you, I sure as hell don't mind taking a life out. It's just the way I have to play ganon in this game, he's too slow to try to punish you, so any chance I see a dive ready... or any time I feel I'm having a bad stock, I'm going for it :D. You like mah yoshi ;)?

Anyway, I look forward to playing again :cool:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Maybe I over did it then man. Lol oh well. Maybe when my arm feels better in a few days we can brawl again.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

IRIS, fun matches, I'll try to work on my fox. Not as easy as I thought it would be ;_; Still working on slowdorf. Talk about a ****ty last round though. Sorry for the ****ty last match madam. To me those matches... were almost lag free. Sorry JS, it was a strict one on one session there. Catch me when I create a room and its empty ;p

Posted by Iris

Yeah, those were fun. I tend to play better agressively than defensively.

Fun matches with Maian too. A lot of those maps owned me hard. Toon Link has got to have like, the lowest learning curve EVER. Oh yeah, and is taunting forbidden or something? :'(

Posted by maian

Yeah, some good matches indeed. I think I fought a lot better than last night. :X

<3 Toon Link. By the way, Iris, do you prefer to play with or without items? I'd like to know the preferences of most VGCers so I don't have to worry about turning them on and off.

Posted by Ant

I normally have them off, and it depends. I like items when there's 4 players, but when it's 1x1, I prefer them off.

Posted by Alastor

All items on Medium regardless of how many people there are for me, unless someone else has them on High, in which case I probably lose because of them, get ****ed off, and then turn them all off. :cool:

Posted by junior senior

added:
corrupt
linko
alastor
lolin
x

CONFIRM ME :o

Posted by Iris

Same with Ant. Usually itemless or just smash balls on 1v1s.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Itemless for me, but if someone turns them on, not much I can do about that!

Also, mostly 1v1 as well. I'm a bit scared of the lag still when the match reaches over 2 people.

Taunting is never forbidden for me o_o. I just have no care to put messages in my taunts! So I can't taunt back saying something, except this is my last match or something.

Posted by Iris

Maian hits me whenever I taunt, even if it's at the start of the match to say goodbye. :(

Posted by Alastor

He's a man. You're a woman.

...It's just nature, Iris.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: added:
corrupt
linko
alastor
lolin
x

CONFIRM ME :o

I'm pretty sure I added you a long while back! We just haven't been online at the same time because when I do sign on, it's usually past midnight my time or so. Besides, I'm being an *** and refraining from going on wifi for an unspecified period of time.

Posted by junior senior

...i just added you today though.
and, pm me if you're going to go online at any time

Posted by WillisGreeny

Quoting Iris: Maian hits me whenever I taunt, even if it's at the start of the match to say goodbye. :(

I wouldn't hit you while you're taunting, Iris. :D

... Or should I say couldn't? :(

hmm, need moar practise.

Posted by Alastor

Added JS.

Good matches, Ruptie. I giggled at your taunts.
You seemed to have a thing for accidental suicides going, though. :(

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting JUNIOR SENIOR: ...i just added you today though.
and, pm me if you're going to go online at any time

The next time I sign on, yes, I will.

And yeah Dan, good matches, but playing against you with all that lag is like trying to slog through molasses. :/ Yes, it would've been nice if I hadn't suicided consistently, but OH WELL!

Posted by Alastor

I guess I'm getting used to it, because I'm not noticing lag with you or Ant as bad as either of you claim, except for one match I had with Ant yesterday. My button lag was a full second behind the screen. He didn't seem to have much trouble in that match, though, so maybe you were seeing more lag than I was.

Posted by S

Sorry I had to bail, Iris and Ant. My controller was bugging out and making me shield forcibly. I think something is permanently wrong with it, which means I need to go get a new one. Joy.

Posted by Alastor

The price hasn't decreased at all, sadly, though since the Wii still uses them, I guess there's no reason for it to drop. I got a new one about three weeks before Brawl came out (standard, first party wired GCN controller) and it was about $25.

It's nice having a controller that isn't several years old, though. Having your buttons actually "click" slightly feels nice.

Posted by Ant

I was wondering why you would keep shielding all the time. I just thought you liked being safe!

and I figured me throwing the items purposely off the stage was clue enough for you to turn them off Iris :mad:

Posted by Iris

I kept forgetting after matches. :( I only meant for them to be on when Solrok was there.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I just eat them as Kirby if they're ****ing me off. Protip: Don't catch bob-ombs in your mouth.

I do the same! But because it's so cute.

Also, TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT. Playin' some smash with someone here.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Is there some kind of benefit to eating people/items as Dedede? When I do press down while something's in his mouth, he does some kind of belly-patting animation as if to say '**** IS SO CASH'.

Posted by Zeta

0559-6816-6671

Uncle's Wii. :cookie:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Added!

Posted by Alastor

I SHALL POP YOUR WIFI CHERRY

Posted by Corrupt

So ****ing adding Zeta once friend stops hogging game system

Posted by Alastor

btw Ruptie, I denied you from that room earlier because Zeta's sister was trying to join, and that made 4. sry. :(

Posted by Arcadios

I need to get in some of this action. :(
WAIT FOR ME TONIGHT

Posted by Corrupt

While it's been fun screwing around with Ant and Zeta, I've decided it's about time I pass out. Early, I know! Been awake for the past 48 hours or so.

Posted by Aeroshadow5098

Aeroshadow

Nickname: Aero
FC:4038-6069-8086

Posted by Iris

Add me so we can schedule a fight. We can do a few practice rounds if you wish.

Posted by s0ul

3222 5662 3701

is SOUL

Posted by Corrupt

I would so fucking add you but my connection decided to stop functioning a couple days back. I swear once I get it working again we'll have a shit-ton of matches :cool:.

Posted by Alastor

Added you to the first post, Ianbby. I'll add you to my friend roster next time I play. :cool:

s0ul Ian, not Rupty Ian. :mad:

Posted by Iris

Way to lag, lagger.

Nice matches though, Soul. :)

Posted by s0ul

Yeah, sorry about the lag, that was bad. My connection's awfully weird when it comes to online gaming. I also didn't mean to pick Lucas twice in a row, and when I went BRB it was because I was eating French toast. Whenever anyone wants a match just let me know and I should be able to get one in. 6 PM - 2 AM central are the times I am most likely to be game.

Posted by Ant

I added both S0ul and Aeroshadow.

Posted by Red

MY BRAWL FRIEND CODE!

4725-7637-3653

Posted by Corrupt

All right, added s0ul and Red. My connection is working once again, much to my pleasant surprise, and I was wondering if anyone would like to sign on and engage in a (dis)honorable match or two? Would be fun right about now!

Posted by Alastor

Added Red and s0ul, and I deleted a few people who I'd been waiting for registration from for over two weeks. Only two I remember were Borealis and Malevolence, but there were one or two more.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm still waiting on Ch

Posted by Alastor

Chepito might've been one of them, but I have X and Vamp registered, even though neither of them are online often. 'specially Vamp. Guess he's too busy SHOOTAN.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Too busy not postan on VGC. THAT'S FOR SURE

Posted by S

Added everyone up to this point.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

same, deleted about 3 or 4 people I was awaiting registration

I haven't deleted vamp though... still waiting man :(

Posted by Red

4725-7637-3653

ADD IT PEOPLE!!

Posted by Ant

let's see. vamp, willith, protoexe, and soul have yet to add me.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Vamp is never going to add you.

Posted by Ant

wow, I must have really ****ed him off. awesome.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

YOU must have done something to **** HI... oh.

Posted by Breakman

um HEY

anyone wanna brawl some fag who's technically been at vgc since april 2000 but hasn't really been active for more than short periods of time at a time for about 7 years

i used to have threads ABOUT SMASH BROTHERS 64 I'M TOTALLY OLD SCHOOL

0645-5464-8590
nickname: JKM
aim: snes4life
msn: [email]jkm_55@hotmail.com[/email]

Posted by Ant

I added you breakman. so if you haven't already, add me.

Posted by Alastor

Breakman's the first person I've ever had a blue connection with. :cool:

Probably be the only one, too. :(

Posted by Breakman

Quoting Ant: I added you breakman. so if you haven't already, add me.

i've already added you and most the rest (except people I haven't heard of at all, though I should probably add them anyway today)

and Dan, we're the only people we will ever find within hundreds of miles of here I guarantee you except maybe someone from atlanta; enjoy it 8)

dan won about 19/20 games we played yesterday but i cut it really close many times.... i must practice!!

Posted by Alastor

G-Sides lives in Kennesaw. :o
I think Echo lives around here somewhere, but I haven't seen him in a long time.

Posted by Breakman

oh wow, i remember g-sides; i'd have never guessed. Never met Echo, though.

My little cousin'll be over tonight; he's 14, decent at smash but not as good as me (and I'm not as good as you or possibly a bunch of other people who play), but he'll probably be playing with me if I do any wi-fi (which I'd love to). He does 'with anyone' brawls all the time when he's over here and I'm not using the tv and he's surprisingly good sometimes.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

added you linko!!

Posted by Linko_16

Thx, pal. I'll be on quite a bit tomorrow.

Posted by Arcadios

Added Mystic.

Posted by Alastor

Added Willis, though I could swear I'd done so weeks ago.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Arcadios: Added Mystic.

About ****in time lol. I've had you down since this thread started I think lol.

Posted by Arcadios

My bad. :-*
But let's have a couple of amtches sometime.
My connection for you is green. :link:

Posted by Mystic Hero

Oh dude, sorry I was gone longer than expected today. I had some errands to run after and when I got back my sister took over the comp until 10 so I couldn't tell you I was back.

Posted by O.T.L

Good matches last night Mystic

Posted by Colonel

Add this people:

Name: Nick
FC: 4811-6621-1601

(add this to the front page)

All right, I wanna know who has me on their list that still says "waiting registration." Bout time I got around to correcting that.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;846615]All right, I wanna know who has me on their list that still says "waiting registration." Bout time I got around to correcting that.

Yo!

Guess I'll go back and reenter your information or something.

Posted by WillisGreeny

You've already added me? I'll check my roster. Wouldn't be the first time that I put in the wrong numbers.

I added everybody who had their name on the first post, so I'm pretty sure.

Posted by white eyes 0

hey everyone post ur codes here, mine is 1547-6493-6854 add me plz!!!

Posted by Kit

Got the game today, code is 2277-8118-2448

Might not always be me online, but yeah.

Posted by Ant

kay, added kamek, kit, and mixman.

Posted by ExoXile

Friend Code: 0688-6720-3018
Name: Xile
---
Ant's added, and I'm adding Arc, Vamp, Corrupt, Linko, Lolin, The X, and Zeta.

Posted by Alastor

Zeta had to take his Wii back to his uncle's, so he can't play again for an indefinite amount of time.

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting ExoXile: Friend Code: 0688-6720-3018
Name: Xile
---
Ant's added, and I'm adding Arc, Vamp, Corrupt, Linko, Lolin, The X, and Zeta.

Excellent, already added you as well. Also did the same with Kamek and Kit.

Oh and Dan, you can just remove "AXEM" from my aliases, since I never use that name anymore :cool:

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Alastor;859107]Zeta had to take his Wii back to his uncle's, so he can't play again for an indefinite amount of time.
Alright.

Adding Alastor as well.

Posted by Kit

k, if the name says 'Kit' it's me online. If it says 'Ben' or 'Pyro' then it's my brother, but I doubt he'll use it much anyway so it's all good.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]I just recently switched over to a wireless connection, so here's mine:

2793-2145-8021

Nickname PAUL

Everyone who'd like to fight add me.[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

you seem like a pretty hardcore smash player, since it's one of your favorite games and all. I'll add you when I get the chance.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Ok, i added you. Let me know when you wanna fight. I hear there's a lot of good players here so I'm taking challenges.[/COLOR]

Posted by O.T.L

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR="Yellow"]Ok, i added you. Let me know when you wanna fight. I hear there's a lot of good players here so I'm taking challenges.[/COLOR]

add me

Posted by Alastor

Updated with Linkman's info.

Posted by twitch89

Code: 4554-1638-4170

Posted by Linko_16

Interesting place to make your first post on the whole forum. Nice to see you here.

Posted by cloud1570

well, i forgot to put mine here XD. 2879-1111-5261
name: moogl

Posted by Screenname

Ant killed me then called me a pussy. :(

Posted by Ant

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're "PKT". Was wondering who the **** that is.

I left cause you wouldn't let "feral" in :mad:

Posted by Linko_16

Those were some pretty sweet matches we had, Antykins. It was just a coincidence that we were online at all, since we only got on to play a friend of David's who wanted some matches, but then I saw you were on and opened a room for you and it turned out Judge was there too. Way fun.

I wish half of our habitual brawlers hadn't, uh, left VGC.

Posted by Ant

when I saw you on I figured that was the reason you guys were on. but yeah, they were fags anyways! I miss Iris the most though :(

Posted by O.T.L

I sold my Wii. :\

Don't really miss it, just miss the old vgc tourneys.

Good times. :)

Posted by Ant

what a fag

Posted by Corrupt

shit dude, I honestly would never have expected you to do that. Selling mine would be foolish, I know I'll want to go back to it in a few months.

~~R.I.P. OTL The White (Red?????) Link~~

who sells consoles? who sells games for that matter. ****ty return on your investment.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

my wii was only intended for smash bros, as for selling games, when you notice they're collecting dust, and you know you'll never play it again, you sure don't feel that buying it in the first place was an investments, might as well get some use from the game one last time!

also, OTL, way to go bro, never thought you'd do that, I'll probably do it, but I have no cube to play melee on so.... :cool:

Posted by O.T.L

Yeah I'm a total fag, first time I've sold a console. My dumbass is most likely going to buy another one as soon as I'm rich enough. Just needed moneyz :( I'm weak.

Edit- I used red Link at first because that's the color I used in melee, but switched to white because it was cooler. And red link looked like he washed his tunic too many times. xD lol

Posted by WillisGreeny

I leave for a few weeks and then you go off and sell your Wii?!?! jesus...

Posted by Linko_16

gg's, Ant. Sorry we ducked out after only a few once you joined, but I had a movie to get to. David and I hang out and play pretty much every Friday, though, so you can always come on in the evening and check if we're on, or come onto AIM at that time and invite us if we're not already there. Same goes to anyone else who wants to play.

Posted by Ant

cool cool.

Oh a slightly unrelated note, me and corrupt were playing last night on "with anyone"! teaming up against people and picking the same character is surprisingly fun against strangers!

Posted by Screenname

Quoting Ant: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You're "PKT". Was wondering who the **** that is.

I left cause you wouldn't let "feral" in :mad:
PTW

oh I didn't know I was keeping someone out :(