I suspect I'll soon know the truth about the Wyoming Conspiracy...

Posted by Kendra, Warrior Babe

Sources say Wyoming is a government conspiracy that is used to sway the electoral votes into their candidates favor. Everyone that says their from Wyoming is being paid off by the government. Yellowstone? A myth. Its actually a virtual park which is secretly owned by Montana and Idaho. The conspiracy runs deeper then you think. Even airline companies are paid of to keep quiet on the matter: "When I questioned the attendant about the strange lack of time spent over Wyoming, he gave me some nonsense about not having to fly over Wyoming when traveling from Missouri to Virginia."

Also, a respected scientist has stated that a recent study of his shows that Wyoming is actually a province of the Dakotas. Wyoming, a "state" made by the highest secret organizations in the world, such as the Freemasons, Skull and Bones, the Illuminati and the Bilderberg Group just to say a few.

Next time you here someone say their from or been to Wyoming, just say to them "I'm on to you." cause the government can't cover this up forever.

((I just found out I'm moving there.))

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: ((I just found out I'm moving there.))

I'm on to you, buddy.

Let me rephrase that: I've been told I'm moving there.

I'm on to you.

Posted by #061402

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: I'm on to you, buddy.

****, I laughed.

Wyoming Conspiracy, eh? Never heard of until now. But, uh, I can't decide what you believe in or not from your post. Sounds like a long-shot, though. Oh wait, all conspiracies do...

Posted by Inferno

The Bilderberg group kind of freaks me out. Just the idea of all the most powerful people in the world meeting in one place doesn't sit right with me. It might never happen but it really is one step closer to world government.

Posted by Speedfreak

The freemasons don't do very much.

...Or so you know. Just, next time you see a jolly old guy standing outside Wal-Mart with a bell, think twice before you give him your spare change.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Wyoming wishes they were that interesting...

Posted by s0ul

It's real, I've been there. It's pretty cool assuming you find wilderness cooler than shopping.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

I don't trust the freemasons

Posted by TimeSkipz

But when I suggest conspiracies I'm a nut?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz;855595]I don't trust the freemasons

That's alright, the freemasons probably don't trust Americans.

Posted by WillisGreeny

I'm sure the Freemasons had secrets, but just because they kept some stuff secret doesn't automatically imply it's something huge. Most of the evidence that believers of the Freemason consiracy use usually ends up being fluff when critically examined. Hardly any of the theories out there can be substaniated without having many assumptions of why people did whatever 200 years ago.

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Kendra, Warrior Babe;855362]virtual park which is secretly owned by Montana and Idaho.

this conspiracy is false

idaho can't even get enough money in taxes to fix the ****ing roads

like hell they can maintain a park

Posted by mis0

Perhaps that's why there is no money to repair your decaying roads?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=WillisGreeny;855826]I'm sure the Freemasons had secrets, but just because they kept some stuff secret doesn't automatically imply it's something huge. Most of the evidence that believers of the Freemason consiracy use usually ends up being fluff when critically examined. Hardly any of the theories out there can be substaniated without having many assumptions of why people did whatever 200 years ago.

As far as I know the secrets are pretty much to do with how certain buildings are built (trade secrets, they were stonecutters and builders after all) and how to identify other freemasons (probably so said secrets aren't divulged).

My grandpa was a freemason actually. He kept trying to teach my mom the secret handshake but she never understood what he did. I think there's a freemason ring of his around here somewhere... wonder how much it'd be worth...

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;855879]My grandpa was a freemason actually. He kept trying to teach my mom the secret handshake but she never understood what he did. I think there's a freemason ring of his around here somewhere... wonder how much it'd be worth...
I bet it's a clue that will help Nicolas Cage find a treasure, or maybe a hero movie role that doesn't suck.

National Treasure is a pretty good movie in my opinion. Well, enjoyable at least.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Between Ghost Rider and the movie Next, National Treasure was muuuch better.

Posted by #061402

Quoting WillisGreeny: Between Ghost Rider and the movie Next, National Treasure was muuuch better.

Are you kidding or something? National Treasure was ***like compared to the other two!

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=#061402;856082]Are you kidding or something? National Treasure was ***like compared to the other two!

whoa!? hold up. I said National Treasure was muuuch better, not that it sucked. My multiple u's were for emphasis, not sarcasim. Just sit back down.

My Point: Cage has had a lot of ****ty hero roles.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

Last cage movie I really got into was Raising Arizona.

Quoted post: Are you kidding or something? National Treasure was ***like compared to the other two!

For a second there I thought you said it was s[COLOR="White"]h[/COLOR]itlike. Gonna have to beat you up.