Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen-

Posted by Tyler Durden

Take [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_2:_Revenge_of_the_Fallen"]that[/URL], writer's strike!

Finally-
we get to fap to [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soundwave_%28Transformers%29#Live-action_film_series"]Soundwave[/URL], Laserbeak, and Ravage all over again.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I want to see how they get over this SOUNDWAVE MUST BE REALISTIC thing.

Posted by Tyler Durden

He crashlands in Southern California. Maybe during an episode of 'Pimp My Ride', where he scans one of Xzibit's projects with an ultra-overexaggerated sound system by Mad Mike.

??

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

There's massive weapons out there that use sound as a means to disable or disorient enemies, so idk, I could see that being a pretty decent soundwave.

Posted by Bebop

They've already started filming? That was quick.

Seeing as the big problem with the first was the unnecessery amount of plot development (for what was essentially a ****ty plot to begin with) and too many undeveloped or loose ended characters (why did we need the black hacker AND his female friend AND his other token chum AND his granma) its fair to say this can't be as awful as that. Let's hope this time they actually try to make it about robots fighting rather than a teenage love story with some robots hanging about.

idk, I thought the plot and humans characters of the last film were pretty decent, all things considered.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I liked that about the first film. The fact that the Autobots weren't constantly in the shot added a certain element of mystique and badassery to them. I wouldn't be able to take much of their dialogue seriously, anyway.

Posted by Bebop

Oh the plot was fine but it as a simple back story. I mean its a Bay film about fighting robots so you have to take it with tremendous amounts of salt. Problem is they streched it waaaayyy to far. Same with characters. Sam and love interest were played out very well but there really were too many characters. Like Mr Area 51 who became like the main bad guy for 10 minutes. Alot of characters were introduced and dropped quickly.

I honestly didn't have a problem with that. I only cared about the boy and the girl and the robots. The rest were just plot devices as far as I was concerned, and really, that was OK. As long as I got to see the plot advance and some robots fighting, characters could come and go as they saw fit.

Admittedly, they'll have to avoid that to such a degree in the sequel, because you have to expect this to be a bit more fleshed-out. But I'm not going to hold it up to the standards of anything more than a blockbuster film featuring robots.

Posted by Speedfreak

Fuck Transformers are stupid. The realisation just washed over me as I read this thread title, like a bucket of ice water.

Posted by simpleviolet

Awesome can't wait to see it! i love transformers movies i heard prime might die though...would really hate 2 see that happen, but neways from this video clip it looks like this will b the best movie of 2009

Posted by misogenie

Transformer action scenes seem really quick in the first movie. I like the electric guitar dropping sound when they transform. My imagination goes into warp speed when I combine Transformers and Terminator becoming giant vehicle-changing TRANSFORMINATORS. If I had the crazy guts to turn my idea into a movie and make megabucks, I'd probably own a block of luxury apartments in Dubai and for the next movie with the most special effects costing 300 million dollars.
But then again I won't bother because Steven Spielberg might get jealously enraged.
:cool:

Posted by Dexter

Too much screen time for Megan Fox. Good amount of Michael Bay's signature spin-cam method. Bad Linkin Parkness. Need moar Fear Factory.

Posted by O.T.L

I thought there wasn't enough Megan Foxness, and that Linkin park rocked it. :P

Posted by Dexter

I saw enough curves from Megan in the first film and I've heard enough Linkin Park a long, long time ago. It makes it seem like it's designed for 13-year old boys. Oh wait...

Posted by Bebop

Until they are able to transfer syphilis to celluloid this will undeniably be the worst film ever made.

Posted by brock9233

First one was mind blowing and the second one is ****n awesome.. Imagine the scene that Big robots and machinery running on roads in real.. I am quite excited to watch them(But i know this is not possible).