what color crocs should i get

Posted by junior senior

http://shop.crocs.com/pc-15-4-beach.aspx?reqid=15&reqProdTypeId=41p&subsectionname=footwear§ion=products

well please choose a color

Posted by Iris

All the non-neon colors actually look good. The shoes themselves, however, look like ****.

Posted by Stalolin

lime

Posted by Iris

Go lime, black, and dark shades of gray, just like VGC. :)

Posted by cool gamer dad

I'm more of a burgundy guy myself.

Posted by junior senior

i like navy

Posted by Ant

I always thought whoever wore those made themselves look like poor faggots.

JUST ME THOUGH.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Crocs are super bad for your feet. Fun fact.

Posted by junior senior

rly

lol but ive worn nothing but the same sneakersz for a year lol!!

Posted by mis0

Crocs are gross.

If you must, sea foam is the optimal color.

Posted by junior senior

i need to air my feet and, i can't wear flip flops. my pinky toes go out too far and crocs are good for them

Posted by Dexter

I've been trying to decide what colours I want, too. They are so comfy!

Posted by Linko_16

If there's a more outrageously disgusting-looking shoe design out there these days, I'd like to see it.

Posted by Dexter

Shoes are ugly altogether and feel awful to wear. The less it feels like a shoe on my feet, the more I'm likely to enjoy wearing it.

Posted by junior senior

yo i hate crocs too, but it's funny if i wear them because all ill do is just make fun of the shoes

Posted by cool gamer dad

haha weird. I feel way off balance if I don't have my shoes on. Especially playing games.

Without a hat too, but that's a different story.

Posted by junior senior

i haven't walked on my floors in my house barefoot since 2007

Posted by Dexter

Quoting cats: Without a hat too, but that's a different story.

I know this story, you furry you.

I rarely ever wear shoes as it is. I used to wear cozy socks around the house in Oregon when it was colder but here in Hawaii less clothes equals more comfortability. I need to be able to wiggle my toes and grab the cat when it rubs itself upon me.

Posted by mis0

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: i need to air my feet and, i can't wear flip flops. my pinky toes go out too far and crocs are good for them

"Air" your feet? Have you got some sort of disease?

Posted by junior senior

my feet are gross from my shoes and socks making my feet sweat and the color from the inside of my shoes bleed

Posted by Roger Smith

I hate crocs. Worst ****ing shoes ever.

Posted by mis0

Quoting JuNiOr SeNiOr: my feet are gross from my shoes and socks making my feet sweat and the color from the inside of my shoes bleed

And you think encasing your feet in cheap plastic foam will reduce odors and sweat? Okay.

Posted by junior senior

im not going to wear socks

Posted by junior senior

lol ok well i have to stop wearing these shoes and ill just wear crocs in the summer then ill get asics for schoolz

Posted by Dexter

I like their type of socks too. Comfy feel and exceptionally colourful.

Posted by Sterling

silver

Posted by junior senior

shut up, 11 year old bisexual

Posted by Sterling

hay sup

Posted by junior senior

i got beige btw

Posted by Roger Smith

I thought kolo died. And I don't even know who the **** he is, seriously.

Posted by junior senior

an 11-year old faggot

Quoted post: i got beige btw

that sucks

Posted by junior senior

i know

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Vampiro V. Empire: Crocs are super bad for your feet. Fun fact.

Actually, they're not. They have good arch support and are often recommended for diabetics because they help promote circulation in the feet with the massaging nub thingies. My podiatrist actually suggested I wear them to help with the pain from my bone spur.

I wouldn't go so far as to call them ugly, they're more like oversized clown shoes. Which was why I have the flaming arse orange and lime green ones. I'm not trying to pretend they're normal shoes, and you certainly can't hide them anyway, so why not go bold.

Posted by junior senior

NES Queen, do you wear the regular crocs, or the ones made for work without the holes?

Posted by Dexter

Get the forest green ones with the orange loopy thingy or the brown ones with the red loopy thingy.

Posted by junior senior

do not want nfl crocs

Quoted post: Actually, they're not. They have good arch support and are often recommended for diabetics because they help promote circulation in the feet with the massaging nub thingies. My podiatrist actually suggested I wear them to help with the pain from my bone spur.

Pretty weird! My aunt was diagnosed with diabetes and told the exact opposite. She was pretty upset too cause that's all she wore.

Posted by junior senior

lol today i called liberty medical and i said "whos the guy on the commercial" and the lady said "wilford brimley. would you like a phone call from him?" and i said "yes lol" and i gave her my number and he'll be calling in a few days!!! :) :) :)

Posted by junior senior

and i just let out the biggest fart ever lol

Posted by NES Queen

i have the cayman in lime green, the off road in orange, and the professional in black.

ideally i'm not supposed to wear shoes with holes in the top in case of blood spills, but when i'm working with the really infectious stuff at work we have to wear booties regardless so then it doesnt matter.

Vamp: check [URL="http://shop.crocs.com/CrocsSubProducts.aspx?from=crocs%20rx%20models&grouptype=1&reqid=1009&reqProdTypeId=4&subsectionname=footwear§ion=products"]this[/URL] out. The descriptions tell you which ones were specifically designed for diabetics.

Posted by junior senior

when i worked at the hospital they wore holeless

they came yesterday, i love them <3

Posted by NES Queen

you got beige? that's such an old lady color. way to go grandma
:cookie:

Posted by junior senior

it goes well with jeans

Posted by Rapid-Fire

omg. Only fat people or people with no sense of style wear Crocs. ****ing take them off now.

Posted by ' zebraspots

I agree with everyone who thinks these shoes are gay as ****. Srsly.