things you NEED to do

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

So, I was thinking while I was playing some video games about various things I had to do or have to be doing. Like, if I'm playing a challenging game or sitting at the computer I need to be chewing on a toothpick or I get frustrated or insanely bored, or if I'm watching TV I need to be laying in the exact same spot, my feet just slightly over the edge of my bed and my head resting awkwardly against my wall. Or, when I'm playing games I need to be exactly two arm-lengths away from my TV at an exact angle, sitting crosslegged (well, my right leg sitting on top of my left) with me elbows resting on my knees. If I'm not in that exact spot I can't play games.

Also, when I'm walking down the hall I need to be making noises. Usually I make monkey noises or I meow at my cats. When I go down or up the stairs I need to stomp as hard as I can. When I eat food I need to be crosslegged (like above.) When I'm on the phone it has to be on speaker and I have to be standing up.

If I'm not doing any of those things I can't do the action. Can't eat, can't play games, can't use the computer for more than thirty minutes, can't use the phone, etc. WEIRD!

So what do you need to do.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Can't be home alone without masturbating.

Posted by Zeta

Always have to stand up when things get intense in multiplayer games.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Zeta;854224]Always have to stand up when things get intense in multiplayer games.Oh man, I do this too. Just never realized it. I also scream a lot. In a good way.

Posted by Ant

wow, that's a pretty judge like post there.
I don't need to do jack ****.

Quoted post: Oh man, I do this too. Just never realized it. I also scream a lot. In a good way.

can't stand it when people stand up when they play video games. Especially when playing the wii or multiplayer games. I always just want to kick them right in the ***.

Posted by Ant

lol. wow.

watching judge play can be humorous at times.

why, what does he do? I always figured he'd be perched and stooped over on a couch with a scowl on his face while he played games.

Posted by Ant

no he moves about all about like a little baby. :)

fffffffffffffffff****. My whole image of him is shattered. I can't believe he moves. Man, I never move while playing games. Probably explains why my legs cramp up super bad and my feet go all spotty and white after playing for a long time.

Posted by The Judge

I have OCD, so there's a lot of things I need to do. These include (but are not limited to):
-Touching things to a requisite "completeness" that I dictate myself.
-Keeping any numeric measurement (like volume) at an even number.
-Making sure that if one side of me gets touched, the other does too.
-Keeping my body temperature completely equal across my body (I wear jeans and long sleeves all the time)
-Washing my hands the instant they get visibly dirty.
-Chewing something or picking at bodily imperfections (pimples, bumps, or anything like that, be it on my face, arms, chest, or stomach).
-Scratching any itch that comes as a result of staying still for more than 30 seconds.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Vampiro V. Empire;854218]I meow at my cats.

I do that too, and unless I get a response I won't relent.
I do alot of other crap, too.

Especially as of late...

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Judge: Making sure that if one side of me gets touched, the other does too.

I do this too, but only in instances of self-contact. Like, if I touch my thumb and fore-finger together one hand, I've got to do it on the other hand. If I scratch one elbow, I usually feel the need to scratch the other one. If I bite down on my molars hard (something that can be added to my "need to do" list) on one side, I've got to do it to the other.

Quoting ExoXile: I do that too, and unless I get a response I won't relent.

Opposite for me. I meow only when they meow at me, which usually causes them to meow again, so I have to meow again, and an ENDLESS LOOP BEGINS.

Posted by WillisGreeny

[quote=Linko_16;854356][COLOR=indigo]Opposite for me. I meow only when they meow at me, which usually causes them to meow again, so I have to meow again, and an ENDLESS LOOP BEGINS.[/COLOR]

If I had a cat that did that, I would take him/her to public places and try to give the impression to others that I was actually forming some sort of communication.

Posted by Kit

When I see my cat I have to complement her. ("whos a cute kitty yes you are" etc).

And I sometimes stand up when playing videogames gets exciting.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting WillisGreeny: If I had a cat that did that, I would take him/her to public places and try to give the impression to others that I was actually forming some sort of communication.

Sometimes, instead of meowing back, I just yell "SHUT THE **** UP," which also causes her to meow again.

Posted by Alastor

I need to have a fan on me at all times when on the computer or playing the vidya.

Not a ceiling fan. A plug-in fan.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Absolutely nothing. Bunch of pussy faggots srsly.

Posted by Stalolin

I absolutely NEED to have two lights (as in like room lights) whenever it gets dark.

I need to meow at my kitty if she meows back, ENDLESS LOOP **** YEAH

I seem to have a necessity to leave things on. Pretty sure my Wii has been on for about two weeks and my computer probably longer despite how bad it can be for both. (THIS MAY JUST BE LAZINESS)

If I'm listening to something new that I really like it HAS to be in Itunes and HAS to be on loop.

MORE TO COME I'M SURE

Posted by cool gamer dad

siiiiigh

So I have a hand washing problem. BIG DEAL. Jeez. Gotta be clean. Not necessarily clean as in germ-free, but clean as in not-grimey feeling.

Posted by The Judge

I don't have to wash my hands if I can't see whatever it is, so it's not about germs at all. Just want my hands not to have any grime on them.

Posted by #061402

Whenever I've been to the store, I have to wash my hands. They just feel dirty. But I never feel that when it's raining and I've gotten rainwater on my hands.

Posted by Linko_16

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention my own.

I've got to wash my hands any time I notice they're gritty. Usually that's not often, but I typically do before playing a game, bowling, definitely eating, and, well, fappin'.

I usually HAVE to close and lock a door if I'm sitting down and doing something, like playing a game and working on the computer, and always when I sleep. It's a security thing, like I can't relax if I don't set up a perimeter I am in complete and total control of.

I recently have developed the need to have some white noise on if I'm on the computer, especially if I'm spriting. Usually that's the TV, but music works too. It's a habit I could easily break and probably should.

Quoted post: So I have a hand washing problem. BIG DEAL. Jeez. Gotta be clean. Not necessarily clean as in germ-free, but clean as in not-grimey feeling.

Dude, I've noticed I've been doing this a lot lately. Whenever I pass soap I have to wash up. I thought about it last night and I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUCK, NO!"

Quoted post: I need to have a fan on me at all times when on the computer or playing the vidya.

Quoted post:
I absolutely NEED to have two lights (as in like room lights) whenever it gets dark.

These two are the same for me because I need the feeling and sound. It's like with the TV, I need it muted behind me so I see movement out of the corner of my eye and hear the slight hum.

And I always have two lights on in my room. I bed side light and a desk light. Both are right beside eachother, but they're both always on at night.

Though, when I go to bed I need to have complete silence (minus fan) and complete darkness. I even have my windows boarded up with cardboard.

Posted by Alastor

I'm the opposite about sleep. I really like to have some sort of video playing somewhere while I sleep, but with the volume only loud enough to hear it. If I'm watching something on the computer, I just let it loop until I wake up. If I'm watching something on TV, I set a sleep timer for 30 to 60 minutes. Not sure why, since I could just as easily set my computer to shut down after playback finishes.

Yeah, I used to have the radio playing when I was younger. Either light rock or talk radio. Then I moved to my dad's for a couple months and he'd freak out if I left it on, so I guess I got used to complete silence. Now I can't sleep even if a poster is lightly tapping against the wall from the wind.

Posted by Ant

Yeah, that can be annoying. And I prefer to sleep with a fan on, though I don't have to.

Posted by ExoXile

FUUUUUuuuuck!!

Tobacco.

Posted by ExoXile

What?

Posted by Sterling

I have to have noise at all times, no matter what. I sleep with the TV on, do homework with it, anything. It's a build up of everything scary I've seen/believe, and noise comforts that feeling.

Posted by ExoXile

Wtf, was I drunk when I posted those two or what, Vamp?

I need to know where my cellphone is a all times, especially for music.
I get unsettled if I don't know where it is.

Pretty annoying, actually.

idk, I don't even remember deleting them.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

I HAVE to sleep facing the door, no matter where the door is, my eyes must be on it. Otherwise I'm uncomfortable. Security thing, I guess. I'd like to see if anyone busts in.

Posted by The Judge

But you're asleep, inherently meaning you won't be able to see it happening.

Posted by Shade

I can only read paperback books on my roof. This tends gets problematic in the winter. =/

Oh, and I can't sleep unless I'm lying half on my back, and half on my left side.